Betslayer Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Betslayer

About Betslayer : Betslayer scans the bookies to find odds so good you can bet on all outcomes of an event and still make a profit.

Tell us how Betslayer made you happy

"Great! Max is really helpful always goes the extra mile above and beyond on all my questions and queries, really helpful and never took long to get technical queries answered and solved. Great service well impressed thankyou so much!"
"Betslayer and Arbitrage??........what’s arbitrage betting??.......it’s a way to make MONEY!! What is Betslayer??........it shows you how to make MONEY!! Betslayer is a comprehensive Arbitrage betting platform that will show you “bets” (or maybe investments) that are certain to yield a profit as you are placing 2 or 3 bets that cover every possible outcome of a particular sporting match/contest and you are certain to make an overall profit after that event has finished!! It is a simple and intuitive platform and it is easy to use. And the customer service is very responsive as well. Betslayer does exactly what it says it will do........it shows you opportunities that definitely yield a profit on each and every match and I am happy to fully recommend the platform."
"The best Website and the fastest way to make money!"
"Excellent service .really made a good money!"
"Too expensive for me to warrant having a membership"
"Am happy for the quick response to my complaints."
"Am happy for the quick response to my complaints."
"Betslayer works well and is very competitively priced compared to other products. The on going customer support is very friendly and encouraging. I would recommend Betslayer."
"This system works very well. I have 7 bookmakers and as long as you round bets and keep within the guides you can make a lot of money. I managed to make over £150 in my first week. You need to check odds prior to betting and make sure you have two or three bookmakers windows open so you can make sure that no odds change between betting. A few bookmakers allow you to cash out for the same bet however the closer you are to the even may prevent this and you may end up loosing a few pounds so always check first."
"System is refreshed constantly and help is provided whenever needed. Recommend thoroughly!"
"Betslayer is an amazing find ! Unlike matched betting which is long and repetitive this is easy to use and returns are mega! I wish I’d found out about this earlier but I didn’t , now it’s in my grip I am using it constantly"
"Really really easy to use. I thought the game was up when I gubbed by my last ‘profitable’ betting account but Betslayer has opened up a whole new world of possibilities (profit) I’ve only placed 3 of 4 bets so far but each one has returned around £5 so it’s quite easy to see the potential of repeat arbing using Betslayer. The support has also been excellent with replies to my inbox received well within 24 hours."
"It is a great tool for anyone who is new to arbing. Very easy to use, but also very effective a gets even better with all updates. As soon as I am prepared to invest more money, I'm gonna use it more often. Cheers."
"The programme is extremely user friendly and easy to use. Makes arbing extremely easy for beginners through to experienced level arbers. Would highly recommend purchasing as you are garunteed to make your money back with this software extremely quickly and then onto making profit. There are none better."
"Betslayer is great program for sport betting. -fast -easy navigate on site -easy use from mobile -now subscription price is correct Unfortunately I am from a country (Hungary) where from I can’t register most UK bookmakers,so my profit is very less, but I can use Betslayer to some bookmaker where I can register, so it’s worth to use. I advert everyone to try."
"This is a very good site. The software is easy to set up and use and the after sale customer support is very quick and responsive. Value for money wise Betslayer also scores very highly in my book. Whilst I think there is always room for improvement I'm very happy with the service so far. There is a free 7 day trial if you wish to "try before you buy" so no reason why you should not give it a go. Highly recommended."
"Betslayer is an outstanding piece of arbitrage software and it's good value for money, Your membership will pay for itself."
"In short, I am very happy and impressed with Betslayer as it does exactly what it claims to do. My long review/feedback is that Betslayer will help you find and place bets where you will win between 1% to 10% guaranteed,........yes, these are guaranteed wins! The system is simple to use and intuitive. It is also mobile friendly and can be used on phones/tablets/laptops (I would recommend tablets/laptops). I will stress this is not a “get rich quick scheme”. You will need to invest time to get your betting accounts set up, and invest time on a daily basis to use the system, but if you are willing to put in the work there are guaranteed rewards waiting for you!!"
Betslayer is rated 4.55 based on 29 reviews