Berriewood™ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Berriewood™

How would you rate Berriewood™ ?

"Excellent delivery placed conveniently for unpacking even though I was not available when delivered."
Posted 1 hour ago
"fast delivery, have been using them for years and dog's right weight and rarely gets ill. Good delivery company too, left it in safe place cos I was out. Thanks :)"
"Fantastic service"
"the reminder was helpful as wih having a lot on its easy to forget sometimes, quick with delivery, happy with who quick i could reorder happy with everything. i do think there should be a reward thing for customers but therwise exellent on everything"
"First time I have used Berriewood and I was really impressed with how quickly they delivered my order."
"Easy ordering and quick delivery"
"Excellent service and product"
"Super fast delivery, good prices and easy reordering"
"Great website - prompt and quick delivery - great service every time. Good value for money."
"Delivered quickly and kept us informed of when it would be delivered. Provided the offer of a "safe place" if we were out. Best value for money."
"Never let me down yet Good prices and competitive"
"PERFECTO! In every way! Speedy delivery, website customer friendly, no problems whatsoever! Thabk You, Joy Roberts-Barry"
"Berriwood are great value, excellent service,website is easy to use and product info is good I can't fault them. Fedex delivery is only let down nearly always a day late with poor tracking and no updates was so much better with DPD"
"Best prices, quick delivery, never any problems, thank you Berriewood!"
"Prompt delivery all good!"
"Excellent price no P&P and arrived when they said it would"
"good price, fast shipping"
"Prompt efficient service"
"Quick delivery after ordering."
"Never let me down. Always deliver promptly."
Berriewood™ is rated 4.90 based on 108 reviews