Bernard Scott LTD Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bernard Scott LTD

Tell us how Bernard Scott LTD made you happy

"BS could not assist me ."
"Even though they did eventually get the life insurance sorted, there was a few delays with the process which I found frustrating at times, they did manage to get the life at a very competitive price and we are happy with the level of cover we have now. I think the fact that we had pre existing medical conditions made the delays on the insurance worse"
"I was first contacted by Bernard Scott Via telephone. I never take unsolicited calls as I get them daily and as you can imagine I was very annoyed when I first received the call. After a lengthy discussion with an advisor I realised they where offering me a service that would be very beneficial to me. I had been struggling to pay of my outstanding debts for over two years now, and the interest rates went through the roof! With the help and support I received from Bernard Scott I have now found my solution to my problems and entered into a programme where I will be debt free in five years! Finally a light at the end of the tunnel. I would defentaly recommend Bernarrd Scott and I am very thankful for their service."
Bernard Scott LTD is rated 4.54 based on 52 reviews