Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Our conversation with Leigh our consultant was very good over the last week's who went out of his way to get the best deals for us. we our very happy with the advice he gave us with honest opinions and met our needs
Well done Leigh
Posted 6 minutes ago
Very helpful and answered all my questions! Would recommend.
Finally managed to sort out life insurance so very happy. Great service and provided a good product. Thank you
Luke Vernon was excellent! He was very polite and made everything clear. He helped me switch my policy over which suited me best. Highly recommended.
Very Helpful, explained everything and wasn’t pushy
Very helpful and informative, never pushy, friendly a pleasure to business with yourselves..
Haydn Warwick was very friendly and helpful, also acts on queries that I had very efficiently. I was very happy to have him managing my life insurance and income protection.
Excellent service from first contact, helpful advice giving me a full range of options. Will be recommending to friends and family.
Custimer service was excellent..
The lady I spoke with Michelle was so informative and explained everything clearly, if it wasn’t for her I probably wouldn’t have signed up for life insurance there and then.
An amazing asset to the team she deserves a promotion!!!
Excellent service
Very professional and polite
William was very nice and patient. Listened to my needs and concerns and advised accordingly.
Supper friendly
Be money savvy have been so helpful with me they made the process easy and are always at the other end of the fone if I have any questions.
I have already recommended them to 4 people who have also taken a policy out Leigh and Rima are fantastic at what they do and know their job very well highly recommend this company very very happy with them
Brilliant service and extremely helpful
Very good service and good information and excellent customer service 5 star rating
Very good
Excellent. Lee metcalf was very helpful and friendly guy.
Very friendly and polite. A pleasure.
Very happy with the service. Sam was very polite and knowledgable, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Excellent customer service