Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
I am now regretting changing my policy as I now realise that I was cold called and fell into a trap to get me to change my policy. Really disappointed with my self for allowing myself to be duped
Not received any documents yet so no idea
I set up 2 policies, 1 each for myself and my husband and recieved 2 policies but in checking my bank account 3 payments came out I had to contact legal and general only to find out 3 policies had been set up. 2 in my name and 1 in my husband's even though I only recieved copies of 1 each. Why would I need 2 in need 2 in my name and why did I not receive a copy? I have cancelled 1 I hope it was the right one!! U will not use or recomend this service again.
I don't have a policy with you so please stop sending stuff in the post and txt
I didnt appreciate all the calls even when i had stated several times i wasnt interested. I did the quote tonight to just stop the calls.
I wasnt impressed with the senior consultant i spoke to. He was very pushy and kept making renarks about i hope you dont drop before you make a decision! I took out the policy to just get off the phone but i doubt i will keep it as i was not impressed at all and i definitely wont be recommending your company
Be Money Savvy have been quite persistent and pushy about getting me to change my life insurance policy, eventually I did this after over a year of phone calls and being allowed some time to review my existing policy/ paperwork carefully. I gave my height and weight as accurately as possible to my knowledge but have had a letter from my insurance provider today stating that this differed to the values reported by my GP (who I haven't seen in months because of lockdown) and that I will no longer be provided critical health cover. To say the least, I'm not very impressed and once I've sorted this out with my insurance provider I will be quite happy never to be contacted by Be Money Savvy again. Please leave me alone and don't hound me about my insurance anymore.
Intially the phone call was polite and informative, however as I wasn't ready to make an immediate decision the call handlers attitude became abit abrupt and pushy. I was interested in the new quote but just needed more time to consider it, but this wasn't what he wanted to hear. Infact he wanted me to set up a direct debit and then if I wasn't 100% to cancel within my cooling off window. Due to the rude attitude at the end of the call I will not be pursuing a policy through yourselves.
Rushed me, poor listening skills
We're really sorry to hear this and the feedback has been noted. We'll ensure to review the service you received. Should you wish to discuss further please email us on info@bemoneysavvy.co.uk and one of our team will call you.
REVISED REVIEW:
Please see below for my original review. The error that was made on my paperwork has been corrected. I have checked my policy with L&G and it is correct. I was called and asked to change my review as my complaint had been dealt with, after talking to the adviser he said that he would get me a voucher sent in the post to say sorry for the errors made. I agreed to potentially change it if I did actually receive something in the post to say sorry. BEFORE anything arrived I got another call asking me if I had had time to change my review. I have received a number of calls asking me to come back on here and change my review.I got another call this morning from an unknown number.... asking me if I had got my vouchers and if I was now happy, before he asked about my review I asked him to send me the link to be able to edit it!! After all the pestering I got to change this review I was kind of shocked to only receive £20 vouchers. I imagined I was going to open the letter and feel like Be Money Savvy were going to prove a point with their apology and were going to make it worth my while bothering to change this review (considering it seems so important that I do so). I appreciate that the sales rep potentially didn't make the clerical error himself and in all fairness he seems like a nice guy. I don't however appreciate being hounded to change a honest review especially when changing the review was worth £20. I want to make it clear to Be Money Savvy, I do not want to receive another phone call about this review UNLESS it is from a manager explaining their review process and what the company find acceptable re chasing customers to change reviews. Are the sales team told to do this with their customers? is this a company wide way of dealing with bad feedback? I was a manger of a bank and currently manage a huge team in a different industry. I would be mortified if one of my sales people treated a bad review in this manner. I also question whether is is actually ethical, especially as there was nothing untrue written in my original review. MANAGERS please feel free to answer my questions/comments via email, otherwise please do not contact me again. If I am contacted again asking me to change this review by anyone other than a manager (who I expect to be apologising) I will be making a formal complaint which I will take higher than this company.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
The process was simple enough however the first lot of paperwork I received had a cover amount of £600. I then received a service call from you.... I pointed out the error and was assured that it would be fixed and I would get new paperwork. Low and behold the new paperwork now says I have £50 worth of cover. I will be calling to complain but I am not very happy as I feel that I may have made a mistake moving my insurance with you. My cover amount was agreed at £50,000.00. As I am sure you can understand I am worried that if something happens to me that my insurance isn't going to pay out correctly.
Life insurance is meant to give you peace of mind and mine is now worrying me!
Hi Nicola, I completely agree with all your points. We welcome feedback of any kind. That is the reasoning behind implementing an independent review system. An administration error did occur, although the policy was set up correctly with L&G. I am not happy with the way this has been handled or the way you have been made to feel. I thank you and value your feedback above. Our priority here is your peace of mind above everything else. I have made a company director aware of this, who will conduct an investigation into your client journey (including all calls made to your number).
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.80 based on 1,122 reviews