Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Quick and to the point as well as listening to what I need
Christian who the adviser, listened well and provided me with my requirements.
Very friendly and helpful
The gentleman was so helpful leigh Metcalf so polite and helpful well manered
I spoke with Hayden and even though he had problems with his phone he was friendly, calm, knowledgable and funny. Was a pleasure talking with him.
The Adviser was really helpful and made sure I knew and understood everything before she went ahead with my policy will certainly highly recommend yous to my friends
They are lovely people. Very kind and professional. I strongly recommend
Stephanie , was very pleasant , and very helpful the whole phone call thank you . I have written you phone no down wrong could you please send me it
Very helpful and got me more money for less cost.
Hi Hayley dealt with my enquiry and I found her to be most helpful answered all queries and resolved my insurance worries to put my mind at rest would definitely contact Hayley for any further insurance needs
Explained everything got me a better price thanks to joe and will
Very polite & professional from start to finish. Every question explained thoroughly & honestly. A big thank you to Gary Stewart who guided me through the whole procedure .
Spoke to Hayley today, who was friendly, bubbly and very helpful.
I had been considering life insurance for a while but kelt getting into a muddle online. Hayley explained the different policies and looked at my needs to find the best one for me at a rate within my budget.
I don't normally sign up to these things over the phone but I was reassured by Hayley and confident that I was on safe hands.
Thank you so much for your time and help with this process.
I would strongly recommend this service for anyone considering getting life insurance.
Polite friendly service very thorough and managed to save me some money
Very good service
Michelle was great at talking through my options and improving my life insurance. She listened to what I wanted and didn't waste my time. She went through all the information clearly and we even chatted about other things. She was great!
Very polite helpful and informative. Great service.
You made it so easy , thank you
Very happy with Harry at times I found the questions were difficult but Harry was very clear and helped me get thru it all!
Excellent and very friendly service
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.81 based on 1,089 reviews