Be Money Savvy Reviews

Based on 2,618 reviews
Telephone
Read Be Money Savvy Reviews

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
B savvy is brilliant matt dewhurst went over and above to look after me. Friendly helpful lovely guy ❤
Very good and very helpful
Hamza(?) was excellent and very thorough. He explained everything clearly and was engaged in what I had to say too, Several times referring back to what I had said previously, so he was definitely listening and interested, which makes all the difference. At no point did I feel pressured into taking the policy or upscalling it. In terms of the overall service, I cannot fault it. It is something that I should have done a long time ago and the options available are very good too. Will definitely recommend to friends and colleagues
Really helpful and thorough. Friendly and efficient. Explained everything really well.
I like to say the agent who spoke with me and my wife was very polite and very helpful it was a pleasure speaking with him
Lack of info and cold calling
Very helpful and informative and hassle free. The gentleman I spoke too gave good advice
The adviser I spoke to was amazing put my mind at ease with everything needs promotion train other staff to be like her on fone very pleasant lady
Very good service
Very good communication and reassuring
Good staff- friendly- done everything to help save you money with a great quality of cover
Very polite and friendly and extremely helpful
Great easy exprerience
Very good customer service
Easy process
The Adviser "Emma" was incredibly clued up and managed to get me on a far more suitable insurance plan for less layout than I had been previously paying. Good, honest, professional and efficient service.
Very informative about my options and understanding of my personal situation
Out of the blue but helpful and got me a good deal
I think the guy who did my life insurance with me is very good at his because I hate phone calls like that and he made feel relaxed
Really helpful, not often I answer calls but the agent was friendly and down to earth.
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.82 based on 2,618 reviews