Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Luke was excellent
Posted 6 minutes ago
Excellent customer service, I got to renew my life insurance for a better deal and the amount was great! Highly recommended this service. Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased with the service Very helpful and polite agent's
Posted 1 hour ago
Had a lengthy chat with Hayden this morning, very nice man , answered all my questions and very informative
Naomi was fantastic and really helped us out
Leigh was very helpful and thorough he helped answer any queries I had. I would recommend him to anyone
My telephone advisor Hayley was very informative, professional, friendly and really helpful which really assisted me to take out my policy
Spoke to Harry was on the phone for around 1 hour. He was so polite, friendly and very helpful. He explained every aspect of the insurance in great detail, made sure I fully understood everything.
My advisor Hayden was brilliant! Very informative, great advice given, kind friendly nature on the telephone.
Would highly recommend to friends and family
Shahin set my policy up and he was great! Answered all questions I had and was very efficient, friendly and great customer service!
Very nice man very helpful
Very helpful and gave clear information
Customer service was the best I have ever received from Sam McGrath, not only did he get us the right policy, he also gave us some great financial advice and was also very open to any questions we had and answered them in a correct and professional manner.

A great advisor sells and Sam McGrath was fantastic!

Kirsty Mcgarry
Hayley Edwards helped me choose the right cover and was very helpful Thankyou.
Excellent Service
Experience was excellent
Excellent service from Leigh,couldn't be more helpful, and explained everything clearly and precisely.
Great service, friendly helpful and polite.
I am very happy with the advice I was given. I felt that the member of staff tailored the policy to my needs and circumstances and didnt give me the hard sell. He was friendly and professional and I really appreciated his honest sales technique. All information I received was clear and he answered all questions I had.
Naomi Jones was great to talk to and really friendly and helpful with helping me select the right plan for myself and family. I will be using her services in the future to help my mrs setup her life insurance also. I would strongly recommend this service
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.81 based on 1,263 reviews