Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Holly was fantastic she went out her way to help me and was very personable. Great customer service.
Easy and Painless to set up and action my Life Insurance quotation. Simple straight forward questions. Oh! and the saved me some money on my previous outdated Policy too.
Very Pleased.
Anthony was very helpful and clear.
very funny call with Gaz
My agent hayley Edwards was very nice and pleasant lady did every thing for me and now I can relax, it was very easy over the phone and I'm very pleased.
I was very happy with the service provided and the product recommended
Listened to what I wanted and helped get the best deal and what I was happy with without any pressure. Made things very clear and a friendly service.
I’ve been dealing with a man called Antony, really lovely to talk to, polite and knowledgeable, called back when he said he would, even though he must speak to hundreds of people everyday he still treated me as an individual
Excellent the way Ryan explain in really easy way thank you
The very was very pleasant talking & explaining all the details
Antony was excellent to deal with. He made our options extremely clear. He was personable, knowledgeable and polite. It was wonderful to speak to a human being!
Helpful service, efficient and comprehensive - would recommend.
Excellent everything to me very well no pressure what. So ever
Very pleased with the service we got. Easy to get a very reasonable quote. All done for you instead of trawling the internet for the best deal. Rebecca the advisor was professional and friendly and found us the ideal policy for our needs. Thank you
I Don’t usually answer not entertain ‘cold calls’ however I am glad I did with this one and managed to sort l my Life Insurance, Mortgage cover and Critical Liness cover for myself and my family. Well worth a call to these guys if you have any doubts over your current policy or even for a review.
Lady was very kind in explaining who she was and put my mind at ease thankyou x
Everything was explained very well
Great service, very friendly & personable adviser who explained all the relevant policy details in an understandable manner, including all the legal stuff, not pressurising you into a decision but, working with you to get the best policy outcome for your circumstances.

Excellent work George!!!! 5* service, give the man a bonus!!!!
very easy and clear, happy to use again
Very informative very friendly, and knowledgeable took time to explain without any pressure☺
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.81 based on 344 reviews