Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
George, was very patient with me always polite and honest excellent service 10/10
Helpful and quick
Excellent service
Lovely, friendly efficient service
Excellent telephone service, polite and informative service.
Naomi was fantastic at getting me the best deal & explaining everything to both me & my husband that we understood clearly what was happening.
Both gentlemen i spoke to were very polite and explained everything clearly
Be Money Savvy has saved me over £120 a year for life insurance cover for my partner and I. Ryan managed a simple process without the need for complicated paperwork and trust forms for my children. Great job done and would thoroughly recommend.
The advisor was excellent: friendly, polite and a pleasure to speak with.
The rates are good and everything was explained in plain and simple terms.
Very helpful and informative. Took quite a long time but is a huge wait off my shoulders now it’s done. Thanks for your help 😊
Gareth was Very helpful helped me understand what I was being insured for and for how much. He got me better life insurance for longer I feel more secure now knowing I will have my life insurance for longer and my daughter will benefit better from it god forbid anything ever happened to me. Will definitely recommend to friends and family
Clear understandable, very helpful,professional customer service.
Spoke to Natalie very helpful and polite. She explained what the different options were and therefore I was able to make a decision which I can add to if I so require. Very nice person
Was really easy to switch over and saved me money also. Luke was excellent throughout. I highly recommend.
Christain was excellent
Very friendly and helpful staff. Explained everything in detail. Would highly recommend.
Found a better life insurance policy for me and my partner that was cheaper than we were paying. Very friendly and knowledgable staff.
Excellent company
I spoke with Luke who was very good, he went through the questions thoroughly but as quickly as he was able for me, because I was at work. Good prices and good advice, thank you!
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.82 based on 592 reviews