Be Money Savvy Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy: We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House
56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy

Telephone
"Pleasant and considerate.Hassle free ."
"The whole process took about an hour of my time and I’m saving £2 a month on what I was paying for my life insurance, would have liked to have saved more but something is better than nothing"
"Easy to deal with and understand thank you for your excellent service terry"
"So easy to set up explained in English that I could understand .."
"Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful."
"The service was very good and informative under no pressure to take out or update policy staff were polite and phoned when time suited customer"
"Yes was good they deal with every they seem good thing"
"Ring to many times in one day"
"Called and told me my policy had been cancelled. Got me to take out a new one (presumably for the commission received for new policies). The original was not cacancelled and I've now lost out on around £120 from having dual policies running. Contacted to get it resolved and no one ever replied to me."
"Very professional, many thanks for the best price."
Wlodymir, That you for your 5 star review. If you have any future questions re your policy, you know where to find us! Have a great day !
"Good manners. Very helpful in selling the products to me. Good knowledge & expertise to help me make my decision."
Damian, thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback re our team. It's great to hear you were happy with the knowledge and expertise provided. If you have any questions re your policy in the future, you know where to find us! Have a great day.
"Very helpful and contacted on time when you ask them to call you back..Full marks to Hayley who was very professional a definite plus 5"
David, thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback re Hayley. If you have any questions re your policy in the future, you know where to find us! Have a great day.
"It took a while, but finally we got there! More cover, less costs! Thanks again Chris for putting up with my demands / multiple quotes etc. I will recommend your service to others. Great company."
Thank you Jon. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback regarding our team. I will pass your notes onto Chris. If you ever have any questions re your policy you know where to find us!
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews