Be Money Savvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy:

We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House 56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy
Jay was a pleasure to speak to and helped with any issues
I was delighted with the service I received from Mishel,she was easy to talk to and very very helpful
a very simple process, carried out by a most knowledgeable operative, which saved me around £15 per month.
Luke was excellent
Excellent customer service, I got to renew my life insurance for a better deal and the amount was great! Highly recommended this service. Thank you
Very pleased with the service Very helpful and polite agent's
Had a lengthy chat with Hayden this morning, very nice man , answered all my questions and very informative
Naomi was fantastic and really helped us out
Leigh was very helpful and thorough he helped answer any queries I had. I would recommend him to anyone
My telephone advisor Hayley was very informative, professional, friendly and really helpful which really assisted me to take out my policy
Spoke to Harry was on the phone for around 1 hour. He was so polite, friendly and very helpful. He explained every aspect of the insurance in great detail, made sure I fully understood everything.
My advisor Hayden was brilliant! Very informative, great advice given, kind friendly nature on the telephone.
Would highly recommend to friends and family
Shahin set my policy up and he was great! Answered all questions I had and was very efficient, friendly and great customer service!
Very nice man very helpful
Very helpful and gave clear information
Customer service was the best I have ever received from Sam McGrath, not only did he get us the right policy, he also gave us some great financial advice and was also very open to any questions we had and answered them in a correct and professional manner.

A great advisor sells and Sam McGrath was fantastic!

Kirsty Mcgarry
Hayley Edwards helped me choose the right cover and was very helpful Thankyou.
Excellent Service
Experience was excellent
Excellent service from Leigh,couldn't be more helpful, and explained everything clearly and precisely.
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.81 based on 1,266 reviews