Be Money Savvy Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy: We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House
56 Peter Street

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy

Telephone
"Truly appreciate the help and advice. Very polite, kind and respectful"
"Very helpful and knowledgable would happily recommend."
"Excellent service from really friendly personable people. So lovely to hear sales/ customer service people not reading from a script! Would highly recommend!"
"Great service"
"Very thorough Service provided. A pleasant experience."
"Very professional, even though fees still came out on top"
"Very professional"
"Had a call a few months ago, heard the guy out and explained my situation, he said he'd call back. He continued to call me for months, didn't get the message from my unanswered calls that I wasn't interested. Blocked the number so he called me from a private number. When I eventually answered and said I wasn't interested he called back and left me a voicemail message saying that I shouldn't have led him on! The more a company hounds me, the less interested I am. Not impressed with this pushy company. Also, I compared my life insurance policy using a comparison website, and it was pennies off the cheapest anyway!"
"very easy to deal with. Pleasant and polite and explained everything clearly. Got the right cover at a great price. Thank you"
"Very helpful and explained in detail"
"Not applicable"
"The person I talked too explained everything clearly and made sure it was understandable. Very good customer service"
"Telephone time is way to long,this needs speeding up,but if I get policy required.job done"
"very understanding, and patient in finding the product you were looking for"
"Very helpful"
"very good service, good contact with the team, would recommend"
"Was contacted by this company to review an existing policy.A young man called Joel.He was so helpful but not in the least pushy.He saved me over £10 a month and got great cover.Fantastic company"
"they were very great ,they explained every thing in detail was good"
"Great service"
"The staff were informative and not over pushy. Things were done as said."
Be Money Savvy is rated 4.49 based on 37 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access