Be Money Savvy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Be Money Savvy

About Be Money Savvy: We are a Life Insurance Brokerage based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in reviewing your current policies currently available in the market place from leading insurance providers.

St Georges House
56 Peter Street

Click Here

Tell us how Be Money Savvy made you happy

Telephone
"out of nowhere got the call but thanks for saving me money"
"I felt I was dealt with extremely professionally first by the caller who explained things to me and passed me over to an advisor. Kevin Ferguson, he went through all the options, explaining things thoroughly to me so I was in no doubt as to what I was signing up for. He went through the questions for the insurers and answered every query I had. He was without doubt one if the most professional, pleasant,patient and friendliest people I have dealt with in a long time. He is definitely an asset to any company."
"So helpful from the start of the call to the finish, everything was explained to me in a very patient and polite way, highly recommend."
"Excellent service"
Thanks !
"Brilliant costumer care and communication"
Thanks for taking the time to review us today! All the team thrive on ensuring we can create the best experience for our clients, especially for such an important financial arrangement .
"Great service, Christian took the time to ensure we understood all aspects of the application along with next steps. Would definitely recommend this service to others."
Hi Kwame, it's really important to us that clients would recommend our services to others. Thanks for taking the time to review the service and should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get back in touch!
"Timothy was a great help! He made the process fun and entertaining he was very informative and provided a fantastic service."
Hi Laura, it's great to hear Timothy was able to help you organise your life insurance in such a positive way! Should you ever need to discuss anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to help.
"Spoke to George one of there advisers at BeMoneysavvy.co.uk, have to say really impressed with his understanding of the life insurance industry and would highly recommend them, as his advice was very direct but made so much sense and helped me make a decision to ensure my family members benefit when I'm no longer around, thank you."
Thanks for leaving such a detailed review Paul. We've passed the feedback on to George and it's great to hear such a positive experience. Should you need anything else in the future don't hesitate to get back in touch!
"Really pleasant, and explained everything clear"
Thanks Matt, it's great to get feedback. Should you require anything else please let us know and we'll be happy to help!
"Helpful and friendly service, every thing explained clearly and answered all my questions."
Thanks for taking your time to leave your review. We're always here to help!
"Everything explained clearly easy to contact"
Thank you for taking the time to give us your review of the process. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to help!
"Simple and effective process. I must say, I'm very happy with the savings made. Much appreciated."
"Fantastic. Great service"
"Everyone was really helpful throughout the process from initial contact through to completion. Ryan was brilliant at explaining options available and provided first class customer service."
"Very helpful and gave great advice."
"Very patient & understanding team, everything is explained, nothing is trouble, we got the policy that was right for us."
"Very helpful service advising better options to us which work for us."
"Very good work help you to save you money. Keep up good work. 👍"
"First class"