Belmond & Co Reviews

Read Belmond & Co Reviews

claim@belmondclaims.com

Milburn House, Dean Street

Tell us how Belmond & Co made you happy
Was told they had my money and would be put in my account . Not recived it now the won’t answer my emails or calls.
First of all I am extremely grateful for Belmond recovering my PPI.
But having received emails immediately after receiving an invoice (which stated I'd 14 days to pay) telling me they wanted paying. The final email said Zoe we know you've read your emails!!!
If you don't pay you will be blacklisted and find it hard to get credit!!
I still had 6 days left to make a payment at this point. I felt very intimidated and badgered. I did complain and got a weak apology saying it must have been sent by mistake!! But it wasn't sent by mistake otherwise it wouldn't have been addressed to me.
After being called up by these people, and explaining exactly what was what, they still managed to get all my information wrong and were no help what so ever, I did a better job calling the bank myself. Communication was dreadful, I wouldn't recommend these to anybody.
""claimed ppi with you got my money in the bank within 5 days. thought it was a tax rebate yous didn't know the bank had paid out my claim one phone call or letter from yous and you charged me 39 per cent it was 11 days later that you sent correspondence to let me know the bank had settled my claim I had to pay you £394.27 I thought that you would of taken 30 per cent as the lady on the fist phone call said I was very unhappy with your conduct. so I would not recommend yous.
Dear Mr Spence,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our service for our future clients.

We have reviewed your case and can see that the bank did indeed refunded your claim within 5 days of the complaint we submitted on your behalf, we do apologise that we did not advise you of this payment sooner and hope this hasn’t caused you too much inconvenience.

We do work on a win no win fee basis, and our fee is 30% plus VAT.

Again apologies for any inconvenience, if you have any further queries or would like to discuss your case further please do contact us on 0191 731 5290.

Kind Regards
Belmond & Co.
All your reviews are by people who work for you absolutely rubbish rude, don't do anything be tell people not use your lot at all hopefully when ppi over you will go bust
We take our reviews seriously and it is a vital part of our customer service development. All of our reviews are from genuine customers who have used our services.
I was constantly texted and phone about how much I needed to pay for your services, even though I hadn't received any compensation until a few days ago. Your operators were rude and very unhelpful and I felt very pressurised, to the point of being harassed. I would not recommend your service to anyone.
We encourage constructive feedback from all of our clients and we appreciate yours. We will investigate this individual case and provide any necessary training feedback to the operative.
Belmond & Co is rated 4.05 based on 37 reviews