Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Good quality, nice design. Fit as expected.
Really like the different styles, and the fit. Deliveries are usually pretty quick too.
I was very surprised at the quality of my coat for such a low price. Will definitely be shopping with Bellfield again 👍
i have ordered in 21 NOv and still not have it on hands, my order number is LG494422540GB,when i track number with Royalmail it said" Sender preparing item", i do not know if it is normal. Will leave review when i approach my coat. thank you!
Hey Simon,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield Clothing and I'm so sorry that your order has taken so long to reach you. I've checked with our customer service team and I can see that they have now dealt with this for you and I hope you're happy with the result.

If you do need any further help, drop contact us anytime and we'll be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Dan Martin

HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE @ BELLFIELD CLOTHING
Well, I made the purchase two weeks ago and still haven't received anything so...
I am not sure what to say here. And by the way, I am leaving Berlin in 3 days. Shipping was supposed to arrive 3 days after the purchase. Pretty disappointed to be honest.
Hey Joaquin,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and I'm so sorry that your order has taken longer to reach you than expected. Unfortunately due to covid-19, some International parcels are taking a little bit longer than normal to arrive in some countries at this time and I can only apologise about the delay.

Once your parcel moves through the network, you'll be able to continue tracking your order via the tracking link and your parcel should be with you soon.

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
I admire the idea - well designed clothes at affordable prices - but the execution leaves quite a bit to be desired. The sweatshirt I bought a couple of weeks ago, and only wore for the first time last week, has started to come apart at the seams (see picture) and there's a lack of quality to the materials (and the fit, and the machining) on the over-shirt I also bought.
If Bellfield deal with my complaints satisfactorily then I'd be prepared to increase my rating, but for now it remains a 2 star review
Hey MJ,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield CLothing and I'm so sorry that this has happened with your item.

Can you send our customer service team an email to support@bellfieldclothing.com and we'll be more than happy to find a solution to this for you ASAP.

Dan @ BF
The oversized parka was so warm and comfortable that I bought 5 for family and friends. Highly recommend the coats here
So impressed by the quality and the designs look even better in real life than on the website. Even though the models are much better looking than me hehe! I wanted to change a jacket that I ordered and the customer service was really quick and helpful. No hassle, no frustrating vague call centre business - this guy clearly worked for them and knows the business. I'm just annoyed that I bought a jacket for someone else for Christmas. I want to keep it, can I? So I have to think of something else for them for Christmas - no way I can't I know they will like it and they really deserve it!. Maybe I can buy myself one and try to avoid them seeing it or say "no mine is a different colour to yours"? Anyway. Thanks Bellfield for the top modern gear! Ben, London
I’m happy with my purchases so far, I am a fan of the styles and choices they offer as well as their prompt service. I have had one issue where the wrong size was sent, however it was quickly & easily solved so I know the customer care team work well.
My only real criticism is in my last order all of the clothes came with a slightly unpleasant smell but I’m sure once washed it will come out.
Excellent all round - great quality, fashionable clothing for men at great prices. The service received was excellent, great communication from the team regarding my order, which was received exactly when expected and packaged nicely. I would highly recommend Bellfield Clothing.
Great service, good quality clothes and a very reasonable price.
I have now ordered 2 pairs of jeans, 3 jumpers, 3 shirts and a polo shirt and loved them all. I have been complimented on many occasions my outfits. Love the range and quality. Am a Bellfield convert!
Stylishly unique, versatile and affordable, excellent quality and tailoring.
A company I wished I had come across earlier.
Great quality for the money -- some really different pieces in the range.
Great stuff!
Very disappointing as I bought a product that was the wrong size and wanted to return it. Was told just to send it back for an exchange and that the new item for the same price would be reserved for me. However after not hearing anything I asked for an update and was told I had been given a refund abut not another product as it had been sold and was no longer in stock, despite getting a guarantee it was reserved for me.
Hey Matt,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield Clothing and I'm so sorry that we didn't respond to your review, it looks as though it has been missed by mistake and I sincerely apologise for that.

To apologise for what has happened and for taking so long to reply to your review, we've added 1000 points (£10 credit) to your account on our website and you can redeem this by creating an account on the website by clicking here: https://www.bellfieldclothing.com/account/register and redeeming these points for a £10 voucher to spend on your next order with us.

Once again, I'm so sorry about all of this and if you need help, you can also contact our customer service team via email: support@bellfieldclothing.com and they'll be more than happy to help any time.

Dan Martin

BELLFIELD CLOTHING
I wish I had come across your clothing brand years ago.So pleased with my recent purchases, excellent quality and service.
Your ad campaigns and promotions are so creative, diverse and unique.
Happy to be part of the Family.

Thank you Bellfield.
Unfortunately, the jumper I bought was advertised as being a ‘wool and cotton blend’ . When it arrived it turned out to be mainly acrylic and nylon. With only 15% wool and no cotton, I felt that the item had been misrepresented and returned it. Please ensure that your advertising is factual so that time and money are not wasted.
Hey Laura,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.
We have looked into this for you and we have since updated our product description on our website so that we give an accurate description of the material composition.

We have also added 1000 points into your account for you to apologise about this and you’ll also be able to redeem these as a £10 voucher to spend on your next order with us.

Once again, I’m so sorry that the item you’ve ordered wasn’t as described and we really appreciate your feedback as it has enabled us to be able to improve this on our website.
Kind Regards,

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing.
I ordered a jacket on november 19 and did not receive it.
Please answer me.
Hey Helder,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and I’m so sorry that your order has taken so long to reach you. Unfortunately, due to covid-19, International orders are taking a little longer than normal to be shipped and I sincerely apologise about this.

I can see that your order is still on its way to you according to the tracking and it should be with you soon, you’ll also be able to continue tracking your order by using the tracking information we’ve sent over. If you’d like us to send your tracking information again, feel free to send us an email to support@bellfieldclothing.com and we’ll get that sent over for you.

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
Excellent quality. Great price. Fashionable design too.
Excellent quality clothing. Delivered free. What more can you ask for.
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.65 based on 1,073 reviews