Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
The clothes are of good quality. Priced reasonably. I've ordered multiple times.
Wasn't sure what to expect, but got a really good special on a t-shirt and shirt. Clothes are made from great cloth, fit well and is well made. Overall I'm impressed and would recommend it.
Didn't quite now what to expect got some gear in the sale and the t shirts are very well made and were organic cotton! Had to send the shirt back because I literally couldn't put my arms in the narrowly made sleeves but impressed, definitely will be checking out the site in future. Thanks!
Gute Qualität zu geringen Preisen, jedoch finde ich 10€ Versand für eine Hose die 10€ kostet ein wenig zu viel
Great customer service (Dan in particular) and quality of products but sizings are a little different to other brands.
Clothes are great quality and fit perfect, only one criticism is the gameshow style pricing daily.
Clothing arrived a little tight fit but probably since I’ve put on quarantine pounds. Lovely product
Good quality for the price. Quick delivery and good email contact.
A little tight fitting but nice quality products
The product quality feels nice, delivery was fast AND free as well as great communication throughout my entire purchase. All in all, everything other than the overall fit was great!
I bought the Gaston grandad collar shirt, the quality and cut is absolutely perfect, and I really like the waffled fabric. I've washed it, and now ironed, it looks good to go! I also bought a pair of Bengal cargo shorts to complete my outfit, and they look like they'll age nicely. Decent button & zip, with good sized pockets. Bellfield, where have you been all my life?
The delivery was free and came within a couple of days. The cargo trousers are OK, they are little bit more skinnier than I would of liked though. They are also quite thin for cargo trouser but for £10, you can't go wrong.
Had delivery issues but customer service responded fast. Clothes fit well and are of high quality. Would order again from this site!
Fast delivery and good quality items for a decent price
Really good quality & stylish cut on my jacket. Fitted well having checked the sizing guide, before ordering.
Quick delivery
Very good product for the price. Only drawback was the delayed delivery, with little information provided until I made an enquiry.
Very nice clothes, nice size guide also ! One little drawback, there were oxide on my coat sleeve buttons when I opened the package. And it remains even if I washed it...
Happy with my order. Delivery took a while and expensive, over a week since I ordered to arrive. But would order again if there was anything else I liked for a reasonable price.
good quality and great value.
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 1,076 reviews