Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Top styles at excellent prices. Totally thrilled with my
purchases.
Excellent clothing, bring more out like it.
Delivered when promised. Shirt as illustrated...Happy with purchase
I ordered a fantastic fleece and was really impressed by the end product. Good quality stylish clothing at a reasonable price. Delighted.
Bellfield Clothing 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Lovely jumper, great colour and nice textured knit.
Lovely item. Thanks
Jacket is good but got done they put the coat for 35£ a week later 🤦🏾‍♂️
All round gems. Different no labels good price and quality build.
Llevo dos semanas esperando el pedido y no lo he recibido. En el seguimiento de Royal mail pone que aún no les an entregado el pedido... ellos muy rapidamente y amablemente me dijeron que era un problema de la Covid y Royal mail... que en breve lo recibiría... Llevo una semana esperando y el mensaje sigue siendo el mismo. Espero recibirlo en breve.
Hay Jordi,

Gracias so much for leaving os a review at Bellfield Clothing and I am sonido sorry that you have not received your order. We have looked into this and it looks as though your parcela has been lost in transit and I sincerely apologise that your order has been lost. We've also siendo you an email to resolve this and we will resolve this as quickly as posible for you.

Kind Regards,
Dan Martin

BELLFIELD CLOTHING
Very pleased with jumper. Great communication from Bellfeild throughout.
Very warm and good value thank you
Items delivered within days and for the price I paid, were amazing quality and fit perfectly. The clothes are hardly stand out items as they seemed to have been designed to ensure you shrink into the background! If that's who you are, fine but for me, I like a bit of flamboyance. The Company kept me informed every step of the way and I would highly recommend them if you like the look of their clothes.
Fast delivery and really great quality. I'll definitely be shopping here again.
Really pleased with the quality of the overshirt I purchased for such a reasonable price,with be using again for sure
Very pleased great fit, thank you.
Good quality clothing at a reasonable price well chuffed 👍🏻
Customer service second to none.
Great clothes and a great price
What I purchased is the padded overshirt. The colours are great but the material feels a tad flimsy. Will just have to see going forward. With the lockdown, not going to have much chance to wear it.
Hey Nirdosh,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield Clothing and I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your item.

If you do want to return your item for a refund rather than keeping it, we can offer a refund or exchange for the item instead and if you'd like some help with how to return the item, you can also contact our customer service team via email: support@bellfieldclothing.com and they'll be more than happy to help any time.

Kind Regards,
Dan Martin

BELLFIELD CLOTHING
Great style, great price, great service - - - always a pleasure to purchase from you
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.65 based on 1,074 reviews