Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Great item and fast delivery. So pleased found this site as they have great clothes at really good prices. Top Flight !!!
Bought the Norkka zip cardigan in grey, my first purchase from Bellfield. Arrived in a few days and the item is great. I'm medium to large dependent on the manufacturer and 5' 9'' and the tailored large I ordered is a great fit for me. Very happy.
Excellent quality, and service. This is now one of my favourite brands.

Highly recommended..
Bellfield Clothing 5 star review on 9th August 2020
Always stylish, always a great price, always delivered quickly... thanks as always.
Excellent selection of clothing and the customer service experience is always top-notch if I ever have any queries. Thank you again for always making my shopping experience a great one!
After more than a month I didn't received this item.
I am m
upset.
Great clothes always well made cool fit sharp looks
Decent delivery, very good quality. Sweet.
Picked a couple of coats up for my lad. Loves em. Was unsure as price was cheap but quality is bang on 👌👌👌
The cardigan I bought broke as soon as I put it on
Great brand go check it out!
The items of clothing purchased have made me feel more awesome than I already am.
Coat was great, but drunken me still thinks I can fit into a small...... I could not!
Unfortunately wasn’t a fan of the shirt but great service and the items were good quality
fast delivery. stylish items. very happy with my purchases

NICE
Smart and casual clothing service was superb definitely be purchasing again.thank u Bellfield Clothing
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
Very impressed and would shop again without even thinking about it. Super fast delivery. The jacket itself is exactly what I was looking for, amazing quality and fit, looks really stylish, Really love the quality, service and cost, thank you Bellfield.
The quality of the jacket I bought was really poor. The material was so thin it was see-through and didn’t look like the photo online. To top it off they left no returns slip in the package so I had to pay to send it back. Not impressed
Hey Dan,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review and I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your item. We do offer free returns on any items that are deemed as faulty and if you'd like to contact our customer service team if you have any issues with your order in future, we can help get any issues sorted out as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards,
Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
Easy shopping experience, and very quick and painless delivery. Happy with the clothes I received but do want to return one as it's not quite me, one slight problem is the lack of free returns but that's not too much of a big deal
Good clothes, fast delivery