Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Good quality clothing, very happy
Love the design and everything about it however the sleeve was sew inside out! it’s ok t wear because I couldn’t be bothered to send it back, but the sleeve is wrong
Hey Hannah,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield Clothing, we really appreciate your feedback as it will enable us to look into this issue to make sure this doesn't happen in the future and I sincerely apologise for the fact that your item has arrived like this.

I have sent you an email from our customer service account to look into this issue as we wouldn't want you to keep a faulty item and we will get this sorted for you as soon as we hear back from you.

Once again, I'm so sorry this has happened and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care & stay safe.
Dan Martin

BELLFIELD CLOTHING
I only wear certain brands & im very fussy, although i heard of Bellfield a while back it's not until now I've started wearing the brand. Stand out/unique gear for the man who takes pride in his appearance + very affordable also. Excellent.
Innovative and different
Top quality. Great prices. I buy for my son, to get him out of generic sportswear. Never had to return anything, he'll wear it all.
Top styles at excellent prices. Totally thrilled with my
purchases.
Excellent clothing, bring more out like it.
Delivered when promised. Shirt as illustrated...Happy with purchase
I ordered a fantastic fleece and was really impressed by the end product. Good quality stylish clothing at a reasonable price. Delighted.
Bellfield Clothing 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Lovely jumper, great colour and nice textured knit.
Lovely item. Thanks
Jacket is good but got done they put the coat for 35£ a week later 🤦🏾‍♂️
All round gems. Different no labels good price and quality build.
Llevo dos semanas esperando el pedido y no lo he recibido. En el seguimiento de Royal mail pone que aún no les an entregado el pedido... ellos muy rapidamente y amablemente me dijeron que era un problema de la Covid y Royal mail... que en breve lo recibiría... Llevo una semana esperando y el mensaje sigue siendo el mismo. Espero recibirlo en breve.
Hay Jordi,

Gracias so much for leaving os a review at Bellfield Clothing and I am sonido sorry that you have not received your order. We have looked into this and it looks as though your parcela has been lost in transit and I sincerely apologise that your order has been lost. We've also siendo you an email to resolve this and we will resolve this as quickly as posible for you.

Kind Regards,
Dan Martin

BELLFIELD CLOTHING
Very pleased with jumper. Great communication from Bellfeild throughout.
Very warm and good value thank you
Items delivered within days and for the price I paid, were amazing quality and fit perfectly. The clothes are hardly stand out items as they seemed to have been designed to ensure you shrink into the background! If that's who you are, fine but for me, I like a bit of flamboyance. The Company kept me informed every step of the way and I would highly recommend them if you like the look of their clothes.
Fast delivery and really great quality. I'll definitely be shopping here again.
Really pleased with the quality of the overshirt I purchased for such a reasonable price,with be using again for sure
Very pleased great fit, thank you.
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 1,061 reviews