Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Excellent all round - great quality, fashionable clothing for men at great prices. The service received was excellent, great communication from the team regarding my order, which was received exactly when expected and packaged nicely. I would highly recommend Bellfield Clothing.
Great service, good quality clothes and a very reasonable price.
I have now ordered 2 pairs of jeans, 3 jumpers, 3 shirts and a polo shirt and loved them all. I have been complimented on many occasions my outfits. Love the range and quality. Am a Bellfield convert!
Stylishly unique, versatile and affordable, excellent quality and tailoring.
A company I wished I had come across earlier.
Great quality for the money -- some really different pieces in the range.
Great stuff!
Very disappointing as I bought a product that was the wrong size and wanted to return it. Was told just to send it back for an exchange and that the new item for the same price would be reserved for me. However after not hearing anything I asked for an update and was told I had been given a refund abut not another product as it had been sold and was no longer in stock, despite getting a guarantee it was reserved for me.
I wish I had come across your clothing brand years ago.So pleased with my recent purchases, excellent quality and service.
Your ad campaigns and promotions are so creative, diverse and unique.
Happy to be part of the Family.

Thank you Bellfield.
Unfortunately, the jumper I bought was advertised as being a ‘wool and cotton blend’ . When it arrived it turned out to be mainly acrylic and nylon. With only 15% wool and no cotton, I felt that the item had been misrepresented and returned it. Please ensure that your advertising is factual so that time and money are not wasted.
Hey Laura,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.
We have looked into this for you and we have since updated our product description on our website so that we give an accurate description of the material composition.

We have also added 1000 points into your account for you to apologise about this and you’ll also be able to redeem these as a £10 voucher to spend on your next order with us.

Once again, I’m so sorry that the item you’ve ordered wasn’t as described and we really appreciate your feedback as it has enabled us to be able to improve this on our website.
Kind Regards,

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing.
I ordered a jacket on november 19 and did not receive it.
Please answer me.
Hey Helder,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and I’m so sorry that your order has taken so long to reach you. Unfortunately, due to covid-19, International orders are taking a little longer than normal to be shipped and I sincerely apologise about this.

I can see that your order is still on its way to you according to the tracking and it should be with you soon, you’ll also be able to continue tracking your order by using the tracking information we’ve sent over. If you’d like us to send your tracking information again, feel free to send us an email to support@bellfieldclothing.com and we’ll get that sent over for you.

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
Excellent quality. Great price. Fashionable design too.
Excellent quality clothing. Delivered free. What more can you ask for.
I love my Bellfield items and the customer service is truly excellent. Thank you.
Jacket it great nice and warm. Was sent wrong colour though, decided to keep it anyway
Absolute bargain!
Lovely item,fits nicely.
Feel like a magician in my star T. Qwality gear. Sorted. Gla ya bas!
Bellfield Clothing 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Nice design, good value for money.
Excellent service
Great materials, very good vestibility. Will definitely buy from you again soon.
Misleading in terms of material content , wool was very low ,acrilic and nylon making up more than perceived
Hey Steve,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and I'm so sorry that your item wasn't as expected. we have looked into this and made changes to our website to reflect the accurate description of the item.

If you'd like to return the item to us, feel free to send us an email to our customer support team and we'll be more than happy to help with advice on how to return the item.

Dan @ BF
Excellent service , prompt delivery and quality clothing.
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 990 reviews