Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Always very good quality and om time delivery!!
So glad I found Bellfield. Love the quality and mixture of styles!
Loves it i do
Jumper bought in the sale at a very good price. Arrived quickly.
Site is a treat to search through, from selecting through to purchasing it was all easy! Delivery was super fast and the quality of the brand is reflected in the item! 10/10
Fantastic prices, great offers and the customer service is second to none; from placing an order through to the aftercare. Thank you so much guys, am looking forward to my next purchases soon hopefully.
Top service and top quality clothing. Arrived really quick too. Definitely be buying again! 👍🏻
Great fit, great material.
Really good quality & stylish cut on my jacket. Fitted well having checked the sizing guide, before ordering.
Amazing Value for Money would highly recommend
Ordered a shirt, it came with one button broken right in the middle and not even a spare set of buttons. So I basically need to either find exactly the same button somewhere or a set of buttons to replace all of them. This shirt was ordered for a wedding, and I can even wear it now... And no, there was not a broken piece in the packaging, it was already packed like that with a visibly broken button. Lots of loose strings too, which doesn't necessarily scream "quality"
Excellent!
Quick delivery
£11 for some absolutely stylin cargo trousers with free and fast delivery. Smashing.
Great products, high quality, fast delivery! Would 100% recommend
Being new to Bellfield Clothing, I didn’t know what to expect, especially at such competitive prices. However, on receiving my first purchase - a jacket - I can honestly say the quality and fit is excellent. Because of this, I purchased the same jacket in a different colour. Delivery is fast and free. Great service and outstanding quality means I’ll be back for more.
These are great quality clothes priced very reasonably.
I first saw Bellfield's clothing on a model with over 100k followers, and thought it must have been some sort of designer brand. Upon further viewing, I found out it was Bellfield and could not believe at how cheap the clothing was. I purchased some items, not expecting the best quality, but was I wrong. The same day I received my package, I ordered from Bellfield again.
Good quality, good fit, great price
Can't fault the price or quality from Bellfield. Plus the customer service is absolutely brilliant. A great brand.
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 336 reviews