Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Quick easy purchase. Very happy. Arrived on time and was able to pick up from my local post office. Great shirt at a great price.
Good choice of items, website easy to use. Quick, free delivery
Excellent low priced clothing from Gorton in East Manchester. Unique takes on classic jeans sweaters and jackets. Sizing needs a tweak otherwise highly recommended.
Very pleased with and impressed by the t-shirt I purchased. Great design & quality and nice touches such as side hem labels. Dispatched quickly and great email communication - highly recommended.
Super efficient!
Love the gear from these guys n girls.. well recommended 😉
Bought a check shirt and got a lovely blue cord one free.Had a slight issue with the check shirt and emailed them and they replied instantly and it was sorted out within a few days.Great customer service,would recommend Bellfield.
Bought my first pair of Bellfield jeans while traveling in Paris 7 years ago. Have been a fan ever since and buy only Bellfield! One comment, however, is that my most recent purchase ran very large (bought same size as in past). Will have to exchange for smaller size. Not sure if sizing has changed???
Very pleased with my purchase from Bellfield - great selection of products to choose from. My only contention would be that the 30” waist joggers and trousers come up too big - they are in fact around 32-34 inches. Besides that, the products are clean, crisp and very well designed. Will be shopping again!
Bellfield Clothing 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Really glad I came across this clothing brand. Although not all of their items are necessarily what I would usually wear there’s some real gems to be found for a good price.
My first purchase. Satisfactory result.
I've bought before and will no doubt buy again.
Great clothes and service but way too many marketing emails
Good quality clothing and arrived quickly.
Comfortable and fashionable. Good price and I enjoy the reward system.
2nd purchase from bellfield. Good quality clothing at a good price. Really quick delivery time. Will by more in the future.
Buena calidad, talla perfecto
Great quality and quick delivery, perfect fit
Individual style at very sensible prices. Reliable quality.
I was pretty disappointed by Bellfield, the product is great, but I had questions regarding my order and no one came back to me... at all. In the end I received the product, but I had to pay a tax, which was not mentioned before. I won’t buy online anymore, and it’s sad because I don’t find Bellfield products where I live
Hey Laurent, Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Bellfield Clothing and I am so sorry to hear that no one got back to you. I have checked on our system I can't seem to find any messages/emails from you I'm afraid. Since the UK has left the European Union, there are import taxes that have to be paid for by the customer which is something that is beyond our control I'm afraid and there is further information in regards to import tax available on our website. If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to send our customer service team an email with these details and your order number to support@bellfieldclothing.com and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions/concerns you have. Kind Regards, Dan Martin HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE BELLFIELD CLOTHING
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 1,083 reviews