Bellfield Clothing Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bellfield Clothing

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy

"Great quality clothing at reasonable prices for what you receive. Discounted prices (especially their sale prices) are great too. Very happy with my numerous purchases from this clothing line and I'm sure I will be shopping here again in the future. Would definitely recommend."
"The item is amazing. Great quality. I sadly had to return as didn't fit properly but that not the items fault my husband has super long arms"
"I'm very happy with the prompt service from Bellfield."
Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback about your service from us, it's put a big smile on my face knowing that you're so happy with everything!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"My first order, very impressed with my order and with free delivery it's win! win! for me and can't wait to order items in the future"
Hi Royston,

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely feedback, we really appreciate it!

We're so happy that you had such a great experience whilst shopping with us!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"This is my favorite item of clothing I had ever worn, so comfy and cheap but inedible quality. Will be buying from here again!!!"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback, we're so happy that you're happy with your item!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"I ordered a long sleeve t shirt, which arrived very quickly. Unfortunately there was a small mark on one of the arms, so I contacted customer service, who were extremely helpful. They offered to provide a full refund or an exchange, however I decided to keep it and see if the marks would wash out, I was told I could still send back once washed, again for a full refund or exchange. very pleased indeed! And the t shirt is a beaut!"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback! We're so happy that you managed to get this sorted quickly and that you were happy with the solution!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Great quality men's shirt and the sizing spot on. Delivery was super fast too! Shall definitely use again 🙂"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback, we're so thrilled you're so happy with everything!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Having to pay for returns is poor. Really like the clothes but buying things online will always mean returns size wise etc."
Hi Sean,

Thank you so much for this constructive feedback, we really appreciate it and it will help us to improve in the future.

We are currently looking into introducing a free returns policy and hopefully we will be able to get this implemented in the near future.

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Good quality item and free delivery, thank you!"
Hi Chris!

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback, you're very welcome! We're so thrilled that you're happy with everything, it means a lot!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Came on time and product fits well."
Hi there!

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback. We're so thrilled that you're happy with everything!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Seams ripped after 1 hour of wearing."
Hi Ruiraidh,

Thank you for leaving us a review about your item and I'm so sorry that this has happened with your item. If you could drop us an email to our support team, we'll be more than happy to look into this further for you: daniel.martin@stylewise-ltd.co.uk.

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Great quality, speedy delivery. Also makes looks steezy af. For dating not for skating. Bellfield is legit."
Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we're so thrilled that you're happy with everything!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Really nicely designed clothing with little touches not normally found from other brands at a similar price. Also delivery was amazingly fast!"
Hi Ross,

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely feedback, it means the world! We're so thrilled you had a great experience whilst shopping with us, that's so amazing to hear!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"A brilliant pair of cargo trousers and a super-swift delivery. Thanks!"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it and we're so thrilled that you love your item and that it was delivered fast!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"I had a small problem with the item but the customer service were straight on it and sorted me a replacement immediately. Very satisfied with the item and the overall experience."
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it and we're so thrilled that you're happy with your item and our customer service, it's so great to hear!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Quick delivery, item as seen in description"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it!

"Amazing jacket"
Hi Henry,

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely feedback, we really appreciate it!
I'll be sure to also pass this onto our designers as well.

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"I had been looking for a specific type of shirt for awhile, and I’m so glad that I stumbled upon Bellfield Clothing because I found exactly what I wanted. The price was fair and the quality of the garment is great. It was even on sale and I got an additional discount for this being my first purchase with Bellfield. I will definitely be a return customer in the future. Thank you!"
Hi James,

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely feedback! We're so thrilled that you are so happy with everything and that you stumbled upon us!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"Everything was perfect. I’ll order asap!"
Hi Vincent,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback! We're so thrilled that you're happy with everything!

Dan @ Bellfield Clothing
"I bought two coats from Bellfield and I used the sizing guide on their website as I was buying from overseas and wanted to make sure I got the correct size. It turns out their size guide was drastically wrong and I ended up having two massive coats that were unwearable. Furthermore, I was stung with AUS$80 shipping to send them back to the UK- even though it was no fault of my own. It says on the website refunds are only given for faults (which I received for one coat) however I still had to pay for the expensive shipping. By the time I had received them (about 10 days) there were no sizes remaining in my “true” size so I had to get a refund for one and the other was exchanged (another 10 days). The fellow helping me was very nice and sympathetic but in the end it cost me about AUS$100 shipping to try on some very large coats -only to end up with one. So that’s pretty disappointing to be honest. The coat I got in the end is nice."
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.31 based on 26 reviews