Beer52.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beer52.com

Tell us how Beer52.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
"Cancelling is very difficult. You have to ring a premium rate number that they keep you on hold for. SCAM!!!"
"Excellent service and products. Easy and straightforward. Customer service is quick to respond, polite and very helpful. Very pleased!"
"Same problem as other users. Why are you not replying to emails nor cancelling subscriptions when we do not want more beer? I cancelled over the phone and was assured the contract was cancelled but received and was charged for another delivery. I was told I could have a discount if I wanted the next box but said I did not. The beer was sent and no discount was applied."
Hello Theresa, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that there is a delay in getting back to you. We want to give you the best service we possibly can and I can assure you that we will always put things right for our customers. If you have been sent a case of beer in error, we will fully refund you for this. Thanks for your patience whilst we resolve this issue for you.
"So hard to cancel and get a refund. I cancelled my subscription in December but they charged me for January crate and now wont reply to my emails."
"I cancelled my subscription but still got charged for another crate. They have subsequently ignored 4 emails so I cannot get a refund."
"As I enter the third week of no delivery, send the second unanswered e-mail to support, check that my DM's remain unacknowledged and give my daily half-hour call just to wait to get to the front of the queue only to be shifted on to indefinite hold or cut-off; I thought I'd take some time out just to warn any one considering using Beer52 against it."
Hi Tom, that sounds really frustrating, apologies for the delay, we're just about back up to normal response times after coming back from a very busy festive period. Missing beer is not acceptable, it may have been lost or damaged on the way to you which can occasionally happen when shipping glass in the post but I can assure you that we will always put it right and get a replacement case out to you on the house. If you can please bear with us whilst we get this resolved, we'll do the best we can for you. Cheers!
"Do not buy !! It's very difficult to cancel the subscription. Only can do it via phone and it took me over 30 minutes wait in the queue. It seems that most of the good reviews are fake as well !"
"My beer never arrived and yodel advised to contact beer52 and they have not responded to my requests. Such a shame."
"As others have reviewed, this is a con. Once they have your bank details they make it almost impossible to get in touch with them to cancel the overpriced subscription. I eventually had to contact my bank to make sure they didn't charge me again."
"They use Yodel for delivery who did not deliver on the day promised. The following day they delivered on a schedule that did not match the tracking. Although I was in all day they delivered to a neighbor 6 doors away and did not leave me a card. In short its probably quicker and easier to drive to all the breweries collect a bottle from each than track down the delivery from Beer52."
"Absolutely awful company. The beers are not bad but very overpriced and once they have your card details it's very hard stop them charging you. The only way to do it is to call, wait on hold for tens of minutes, face a ton of questions and then to be lied that it's cancelled. Next month you get charged again, and so on. Out of greediness, they even delivered to an address that I moved out of, after I told them. I had to report them to the bank."
"What a complete rip off don't do it impossible to cancel overpriced rubbish"
"Great variety of beers and breweries I've not seen before."
"Great way to discover new beers and breweries. The magazine that comes with each box is great. Not every box is a great but they have to cater for wide range of tastes. Customer service was excellent the one time I had to use it due to delivery company damaging the box. I agree is not cheap and is luxury but is great receiving some interesting beer every month."
"They always seem to source an interesting variety of beers, any time I've had cause to contact them the reply has been prompt, helpful and polite. I had one box which went missing in the post which was replaced promptly and without quibbling. My only tiny quibble is that it's difficult to use their web site to pause beer supplies for more than a month at a time, however a quick e-mail does the trick."
"Monthly beers which are regularly unique and consistently delicious? That's what we're all here for. Beer52 delivers a small crate of baller liquid every month, and i have never been disappointed."
"Have recommended Beer52.com to all of my beer-loving friends because of the quality of the product, the service provided and the experience of trying something new each month. The beer has been delivered to my door in a secure box every time."
"The beer box I receive each month (always on time, delivered without any fuss) is generally interesting, sometimes challenging and never dull - it's a great way of keeping variety in my beer diet/ knowledge with little or no effort on my part. The monthly magazine and free snack are just a bonus."
"Box is sent each month with no delays and is always full of a great selection of beers. Love the fact that sometimes they have brewed their own beers with some great breweries. The magazine is also a great addition and is generally full of some great articles"
"Beer subscription with the added plus of getting valuable information about the monthly selection in a magazine included in the box. Sometimes, the selected beers are even custom brewed for Beer52. Only problem might be that there´s no way to delay delivery (for instance when you´re on holiday, or away for work) w/o suspending the subscription."
Beer52.com is rated 4.51 based on 137 reviews