Beer52.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Beer52.com

How would you rate Beer52.com ?

"Great way to discover new beers and breweries. The magazine that comes with each box is great. Not every box is a great but they have to cater for wide range of tastes. Customer service was excellent the one time I had to use it due to delivery company damaging the box. I agree is not cheap and is luxury but is great receiving some interesting beer every month."
"They always seem to source an interesting variety of beers, any time I've had cause to contact them the reply has been prompt, helpful and polite. I had one box which went missing in the post which was replaced promptly and without quibbling. My only tiny quibble is that it's difficult to use their web site to pause beer supplies for more than a month at a time, however a quick e-mail does the trick."
"Monthly beers which are regularly unique and consistently delicious? That's what we're all here for. Beer52 delivers a small crate of baller liquid every month, and i have never been disappointed."
"Have recommended Beer52.com to all of my beer-loving friends because of the quality of the product, the service provided and the experience of trying something new each month. The beer has been delivered to my door in a secure box every time."
"The beer box I receive each month (always on time, delivered without any fuss) is generally interesting, sometimes challenging and never dull - it's a great way of keeping variety in my beer diet/ knowledge with little or no effort on my part. The monthly magazine and free snack are just a bonus."
"Box is sent each month with no delays and is always full of a great selection of beers. Love the fact that sometimes they have brewed their own beers with some great breweries. The magazine is also a great addition and is generally full of some great articles"
"Beer subscription with the added plus of getting valuable information about the monthly selection in a magazine included in the box. Sometimes, the selected beers are even custom brewed for Beer52. Only problem might be that there´s no way to delay delivery (for instance when you´re on holiday, or away for work) w/o suspending the subscription."
"Simply the best beers I have ever drunk, all without leaving my comfy chair, brilliant."
"I've always enjoyed te variety of beers, and continue to be pleasantly surprised, the best bit, is being caught out we all say no I won't like that from time to time reading the description only to find being stood corrected keep it up !"
"I have been a customer for years and continue to enjoy the wide range of beers available. I am rarely disappointed and whenever there has been an issue it has been dealt with immediately. Thet are the best at what they do."
"Wide selection of beers I otherwise would never get the chance to drink. On the rare occasion of a delivery problem in the past, it was swiftly rectified, completely hassle free."
"Great selection of not easy to fine craft beer"
"Great beer, reliably delivered, can tailor to taste. Overall excellent."
"Good selections of beer and exclusive one of brews I like do different countries get to try lot new beers.The magazine is really is good as well"
"Good beer selection and deliver on a Saturday!"
"A really good selection of beers, it's great to receive a surprise every month."
"Actually, I don't drink the beers, I pay for them and my Dad, who is 85 receives and drinks them. Being a veggie, I normally nick the food..... Also, enjoy the booklet."
"Always exciting to receive the box and see what's inside (so much better as a surprise!). Lots of great beers that would don't often see"
"Every month they provide an excellent and varied selection of beers which are not available in supermarkets. Quality is consistently high and the customer service amazing. On the one occasion I had delivery issues they responded promptly and quickly resolved the issue. Overall a fantastic service."
"It is truly something to look forward to when you receive your monthly box of craft beers, from lots of different places, and then read about the breweries in theses places whilst drinking them. Highlight of the month really !"
Beer52.com is rated 4.81 based on 124 reviews