Beer52 Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read Beer52 Reviews

Tell us how Beer52 made you happy
Super easy to sign on for a subscription online, then they make it nearly impossible to cancel it. There's no way to do it online, you need to call them, spend forever on hold and the customer service agent apparently could not hear me anymore as soon as I had told her that I wanted to cancel the subscription. The online chat stops working as soon as you mention that your want to cancel your subscription. Disgusting.
Friendly helpful customer service from Super Douglas !!
Easy to deal with, good customer service and good value
My beer case and some beer were damaged in transit, no quibbles replacement sent! Much appreciated.
EASE OF USE
Lovely beer. Great service. Quick delivery.
Always bought beer as a gift but I am told the variety is very good. Customer service alwaysvety cheerful and helpful.
Great beers, v helpful service on the phone. Spoke to Douglas who was very efficient, polite and good fun!
I liked the idea of being able to try different beers at home, however I dont really drink much beer at home. Contacted customer services and spoke to Douglas who was very helpful in cancelling my subscription.
Great service from beer52. They have introduce me to a number of beers and I have enjoyed being a subscriber. Always helpful on the phone, Douglas in particular has been a great help with loading vouchers that seemed to not be working!
Great beers, great customer support
Have been very pleased with Beer52 but called to cancel my subscription as I fancy a few month choosing my own selection of American imports. I received excellent customer service from Douglas who took time to point out credits I had built up and how to use them before my subscription was cancelled..
Very helpful customer service after cancelling my subscription, will be renewing my subscription soon enough no doubt about it
Called up and Douglas was great on the phone, really fast and helpful.
A great idea to be able to try different beers delivered to your door, was recommended by a friend. Unfortunately not really in the habit of drinking beer at home. Contacted customer services and spoke to Clare who was very helpful in cancelling my subscription.
very helpful & nice!
Lovely beers.
My partner enjoyed the subscription I got for him. Good range of beers and options to decrease or increase the number each time if wanted. Very friendly customer service. Would recommend for trying some new flavours/varieties.
Great company and great beers that I would be happy to recommend to other beer lovers. Today Douglas was very helpful at explaining my subscription options.
Helpful customer service.