Beer52 Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read Beer52 Reviews

Tell us how Beer52 made you happy
Douglas was extremely helpful in organising a new delivery plan that currently meets my needs.
Douglas was very helpful! Called to cancel my subscription and he understood my reasoning - offered me a month half price plus a couple of extra beers! Just need to remember to cancel next month now 😂
I was reluctant to write this review, but after weeks of failed attempts to get Beer52 to acknowledge and rectify my grievance I am giving in.

Beer52 will happily take your money, but if there is a problem will do everything in their power not to return it. In my case, I ordered three expensive beers for Christmas. They delivered just two, with no explanation of why. I wrote to them immediately, and some 7 days later replied asking me for the details (though I had already given them.) A week went by and another email saying that the missing beer was out of stock, so they would refund me the one beer. The problem was, I had paid delivery and was not willing to do that for just two beers.

This is a small amount, but rather than simply refund me the delivery, or offer to send me another beer, they offered me the chance to buy more discounted beer, or return the beers at my own expense. This is astonishingly poor customer service - all they had to was acknowledge that I was out of pocket and rectify it, but they quibbled over a few pounds, and told me I was in the wrong. They had the audacity to tell me that they are a small company and I should be understanding. But it was my money, not theirs!

Additionally, they say they will reply within 3 days, but it's always 7. If you phone, they tell you to email. Their 'formal' complaints process involves them saying a manager said no.

The beer is... ok. The mixed beer packs are heavily on the light side, when I would prefer more than 2 dark beers in a box of 12. There are better subscriptions out there.

Come on Beer52 - you have a chance to provide the public with a new, good beer model, but you let yourselves down on worse customer service then the big breweries. Take a course in customer service - and don't quibble. You're embarrassing yourselves.
Great selection of beers and also great customer service. I suffer from anxiety and hate phone calls but the chap on the phone was lovely and helped me get what i wanted from my beer52 subscription 👍❤
*his name was Douglas*
I am amazed, 99% of people on here have referred to Douglas, I have rang 3 times and spoke to 3 different people. Today promised a call back by 2 different people, none of them Douglas, one hour later, no call. I cancelled on 6th January, I have just received notification my delivery is on the way, why, when it has been cancelled. Got little or no sense out of Sam, who promised to ring back, not been done. I will try another time in a minute, to ensure future orders are cancelled, together with a refund of the last payment as the order was cancelled after the first paid delivery. It is very odd that the "Fails" towards the end of the call, it has done it twice, very peculiar. I have viewed 120 comments on here and am staggered that I am the only one that has had issues, perhaps there is an agenda that I am not seeing.
Great customer service very helpful
Wonderful customer service, friendly and attentive.

Douglas did his best to retain me as a client but fully took in board my comments.
Very helpful with options for managing my account. They listened to my needs and provided solutions.
Douglas was extremely kind and helpful, give this man a raise!
Douglas was very welcoming, query resolved quickly and my beers are on the way! Perfect. Cheers 🍻
Douglas was very polite and helpful
My partner has enjoyed the beers, delivery has always been good and the account website is easy to use
Douglas was patient and took time to listen. Friendly but professional and did more than I expected.
Great service all round, Douglas was very helpful and polite
Really swift service and great customer service. Douglas at Beer52 resolved my subscription query immediately.
Douglas was a fantastic help today during my phone call and came up with the perfect solution.
Douglas was very helpful credit to the company
Douglas was friendly and very helpful over the phone, the pause function is useful for taking a break while not losing any useful account credit.
Douglas was very helpful over the phone.
Been a member for 9 months and due to personal reasons called to cancel. Service member Douglas was extremely helpful and understanding, so excellent service support. Like Arnie, "I will be back".
Prompt and helpful customer service from Douglas.
Beer52 is rated 4.53 based on 2,880 reviews