Beer52.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Beer52.com

Tell us how Beer52.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"As others have reviewed, this is a con. Once they have your bank details they make it almost impossible to get in touch with them to cancel the overpriced subscription. I eventually had to contact my bank to make sure they didn't charge me again."
"They use Yodel for delivery who did not deliver on the day promised. The following day they delivered on a schedule that did not match the tracking. Although I was in all day they delivered to a neighbor 6 doors away and did not leave me a card. In short its probably quicker and easier to drive to all the breweries collect a bottle from each than track down the delivery from Beer52."
"Absolutely awful company. The beers are not bad but very overpriced and once they have your card details it's very hard stop them charging you. The only way to do it is to call, wait on hold for tens of minutes, face a ton of questions and then to be lied that it's cancelled. Next month you get charged again, and so on. Out of greediness, they even delivered to an address that I moved out of, after I told them. I had to report them to the bank."
"What a complete rip off don't do it impossible to cancel overpriced rubbish"
"Great variety of beers and breweries I've not seen before."
"Great way to discover new beers and breweries. The magazine that comes with each box is great. Not every box is a great but they have to cater for wide range of tastes. Customer service was excellent the one time I had to use it due to delivery company damaging the box. I agree is not cheap and is luxury but is great receiving some interesting beer every month."
"They always seem to source an interesting variety of beers, any time I've had cause to contact them the reply has been prompt, helpful and polite. I had one box which went missing in the post which was replaced promptly and without quibbling. My only tiny quibble is that it's difficult to use their web site to pause beer supplies for more than a month at a time, however a quick e-mail does the trick."
"Monthly beers which are regularly unique and consistently delicious? That's what we're all here for. Beer52 delivers a small crate of baller liquid every month, and i have never been disappointed."
"Have recommended Beer52.com to all of my beer-loving friends because of the quality of the product, the service provided and the experience of trying something new each month. The beer has been delivered to my door in a secure box every time."
"The beer box I receive each month (always on time, delivered without any fuss) is generally interesting, sometimes challenging and never dull - it's a great way of keeping variety in my beer diet/ knowledge with little or no effort on my part. The monthly magazine and free snack are just a bonus."
"Box is sent each month with no delays and is always full of a great selection of beers. Love the fact that sometimes they have brewed their own beers with some great breweries. The magazine is also a great addition and is generally full of some great articles"
"Beer subscription with the added plus of getting valuable information about the monthly selection in a magazine included in the box. Sometimes, the selected beers are even custom brewed for Beer52. Only problem might be that there´s no way to delay delivery (for instance when you´re on holiday, or away for work) w/o suspending the subscription."
"Simply the best beers I have ever drunk, all without leaving my comfy chair, brilliant."
"I've always enjoyed te variety of beers, and continue to be pleasantly surprised, the best bit, is being caught out we all say no I won't like that from time to time reading the description only to find being stood corrected keep it up !"
"I have been a customer for years and continue to enjoy the wide range of beers available. I am rarely disappointed and whenever there has been an issue it has been dealt with immediately. Thet are the best at what they do."
"Wide selection of beers I otherwise would never get the chance to drink. On the rare occasion of a delivery problem in the past, it was swiftly rectified, completely hassle free."
"Great selection of not easy to fine craft beer"
"Great beer, reliably delivered, can tailor to taste. Overall excellent."
"Good selections of beer and exclusive one of brews I like do different countries get to try lot new beers.The magazine is really is good as well"
"Good beer selection and deliver on a Saturday!"
Beer52.com is rated 4.70 based on 129 reviews