Beer52.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Beer52.com

How would you rate Beer52.com ?

Mark Murphy
"Excellent prompt service delivering tasty beers"
Karla Duque Jacome
"Helpful and really fast!"
Neil Jamieson
"I love my monthly box of surprise beers. Always something different in there."
Caitlin Robson
"Ordered a mixed box from them, only to recieve a lot of IPA beers. I had assumed picking the light box would contain mostly IPAs and the mixed would be more stouts, porters, sours, saisons, etc. Called to make sure this wasn't a mistake, it was not. Asked to cancel my account which they said they did. Next month I get charged £24 and get another box! It's again a mixed box, but filled with IPAs again. Called back to get them to take it back, which they would not. They gave me a £10 refund, but I don't drink those types of beer (don't like the taste) so gave them to a friend. Asked them again to cancel my account. I'm going to be furious if I get charged again. Friendly people, but poor service."
Beer52.com is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews