Beer52 Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read Beer52 Reviews

Tell us how Beer52 made you happy
Great choice of beers and selection of other goodies in the subscription. Natalie helped via email with a subscription question. Will Def recommend to friends and family
The sign up offer was great and the products received were brilliant. Then when I found myself not using it anymore I got in touch and received a message back quite quickly from Natalie who dealt with it all really well.
Good customer service and beers, Jenny on the phone was especially nice 5*
Great Beer and personal service! Signing up for a year was a gift to my partner and he loved getting his box each month! Joel was really helpful when the time came to cancel and made things simple for me. Would definitely recommend!
Great choice of beers. Customer services is great, Natalie helped sort the situation out via facebook messenger.
Excellent beers, great customer service (Natalie was very helpful via email).
Customer service was really helpful both on phone and via email. Kirsty replied quickly and sorted the situation with no hassle. Thanks
Callum was superb on phone, easy to talk to and managed to sort us out nice and easy
The customer service I received from Iannis was brilliant. Really felt like I was talking to someone who cared but also knew his stuff about the products and alternatives to cancelling. I initially subscribed through a podcast link to help with some Christmas presents but will definitely be passing on recommendations.
Great customer service from Calum!
love these guys. Service from Callum was great and really helpful. I subscibed to the beer and wine, great way to try new beers and to always have the fridge full of something to hit on a friday/saturday night in. I've paused and cancelled my subscription temporarily over the christmas period but ill be back.
Callum helped me through my cancellation quickly and easily. I'd enjoyed many of the beers I had received, but ultimately I think my tastes are too traditional...
Beer52 are excellent to deal with especially Natalie, she helped me to do things with my orders.
Beer52 gave a great service and delivery was pretty quick but I did think cancelling the subscription would be difficult as I found you couldn’t do it online. However Natalie replied to my email within a day and sorted everything for me.
What’s not to like great selection of ale and great deals . I spoke to callum , the customer service was excellent, 👍
Natalie was extremely helpful
I had to wait 20min to speak with an advisor so I thought ut would be a hassle to cancel it, but Callum made the process sooo simple and easy that was a relief, honestly. He was very polite and understood my current situation without any issue. Customer service is brilliant (just like the beers).
I had a very pleasant couple of months with Beer52. These were part of a gift for someone and as I don't really drink I had no need to continue. Always delivered on time, email prior to remind me and cancellation was really easy to thanks to Natalie who sorted it very quickly. Cheers
Callum was very friendly and persuasive (without being pushy).
Iannis was friendly and sorted out all I needed great service ! just waiting for my delivery .... cheers
Beer52 is rated 4.64 based on 4,644 reviews