Beer52 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer52
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Beer52 Reviews

Tell us how Beer52 made you happy
Very difficult to cancel. I called in January to cancel and the subscription has restarted in April. Very dishonest of them. Can’t cancel via email and have to call. Terrible customer service.
ZERO stars. Impossible to cancel! Total scam merchants. Avoid!
I've been calling them for days to cancel my subscription. This company is dodgy as hell! Avoid like the plague.
I placed my order and paid, it didn’t arrive. I have left 2 emails to customer service and called several times to try and get through to query this but no response. Terrible service, very disappointed.
Signed up last 8 days ago on the promise my first box would be delivered the next day. Over a week on and it has still not arrived and complete lack of communication on their part. I have requested a refund but am still awaiting a response. Avoid at all costs.
We were waiting 10 days for the order to be delivered. When it finally has been delivered, we couldn’t find the package. It looks like it got lost, stolen or not delivered at all. We can’t contact myhermes and Beer52 is not responding to our calls or emails.
What a wast of time this company is. keep your money and don't deliver your goods. I order on Wednesday 18th March and I am still waiting for the beer do not go near them. the customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. I have emailed, got in touch through their face book page and I had no response. tried ringing not a hope. The delivery company Hermes I can not contact. I had to put 1 star to write this but they should be no star
Scam company. Don't answer the phone so it's impossible to cancel.
After the first free box (except the postage), I phoned to cancel. They were friendly enough, I did have to wait on hold for world 15 mins and the operator was determined to try and make me stay. But pleasant none the less.
I ordered on Sunday and it's here already, extra impressive given the madness going on. The beers look great, can't wait to get stuck in!
Decent beers in the opening offer- understand people highlighting difficult to cancel membership, but personal experience they were firm in sales pitch but fair with me!
It's a SCAM, avoid like the Plague or the Corona Virus! It's impossible to cancel! Don't even subscribe or you will have this worry/annoyance for the rest of your life! Let me tell you that the service is good, the beer is good, the branding is spot on, but where it falls short, and I mean, really short is costumer service. Awful! At this day and time, having to call to cancel is the most retrograde decision they have made as a brand, even worse when the line doesn't work, it either doesn't connect or cuts off right at the middle forcing you to call again, repeating the whole process. The worse is probably the emails been ignored, that has to be the worse, as I use an email tracking software I can see when, where and who has opened my emails, all of my emails have been read and completely ignored. This company has something good on their hands but have decided to turn it into a scam to con people. Now, please have some decency and cancel my account and also the account of so many others that are complaining on Trust Pilot and in other review places.
I signed up to Beer52 late on Thursday afternoon. It is now Saturday afternoon and my beers were delivered by Hermes at lunchtime today. So far no complaints whatsoever and it looks an interesting selection of beers from Ireland. As I'm self isolating, it seemed like a good way to get some interesting beers delivered to my doorstep in these troubled times. I've now discovered this review site and am rather concerned at the number of poor reviews, accusing the company of being a scam and having poor customer service. I'll see how it goes in future. Contrary to what one reviewer this said, this good review is most definitely genuine !!!
It's a scam
After the free sample you have to call them to cancel subscription but no one is answering and there is annoying guy talking bs on a record just to make people hang up the phone.. Beware of these scammers!! If they gonna charge me im gonna take legal actions against them
Be careful they are thieves!!! They stole my card details and took 34£ every month for 4 months! But your beer from shop it’s better, con artist company ! I hope it helps others
I ordered their promotional offer on the basis i could cancel after the first box as I wanted to try the service first without being stuck in a contract. I found out that I had to call them to cancel, which is odd and certainly would put a lot of people off cancelling. Once I waited on hold for over 10 minutes (this is definitely a further tactic they use to scam people), the man on the phone was incredibly aggressive, tried to guilt trip me with COVID-19 to staying on the subscription calling me demeaning names for trying to cancel and then had the cheek to try to up-sell me to my second box! Having wasted my time, had terrible customer service and questionable company ethics, I would wholeheartedly recommend staying away from this company.
If only I had read the reviews before putting in my order. Beer52 readily accepted my £132 for six months of beer delivery, but when none arrived despite repeated requests ,l have given up, and like the majority of other customers, I realized it was just futile. This is a scam company, avoid at all costs. Hope they get their just desserts.
They didn't
I joined for an offer in July 2019 and the suspended my account until December 2019. I got no email or message to remind me the account was active again so I had alot going on then my husband is disabled and was very sick in December as we're my mum and dad I forgot about Beer 52. Then money was taken out of my bank without my permission for beer I never ordered so my bank opened a dispute to try and get it back but closed the dispute on the 28th of January as beer 52 refused to refund even though I had refused delivery of the beer and they had their beer back. So I had no beer and no money !! Weeks on they know I've involved trading standards they know they have breached their contract and the law is clearly on my side and but they refuse to give me the money or beer I paid for saying their system is saying there's still a dispute which they know is not true as I've twice sent emails with pics of the bank letter saying the dispute is closed and when I asked for the beer I paid for they said because your account is closed they can't send me my beer. I can they made me physically il, whilst dealing with a sick family and being a full-time carer for my husband they acted like I was the one in the wrong and that they had the right to MY MONEY AND MY BEER and I be left with nothing after the last call I was begging in tears for them to just send my beer if they weren't sending my money they said we'll see what we can do!!! I would have to take them to small claims but I can't risk my health getting worse. I hope your proud of yourself Beer 52 for picking on and upsetting a woman who did nothing wrong 😡😡😡😡
Beer52 is rated 3.30 based on 223 reviews