Beer52 Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read Beer52 Reviews

Tell us how Beer52 made you happy
Douglas was helpful, phonecall was good although took a long time to be connected.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Douglas very polite and helpful.
pointed out credit on my account which I would be giving up but no pressure to stay.
Posted 17 minutes ago
Douglas Munro super helpful during the call, really friendly and quick solving my issue
But please Beer52 - Add a button to cancel your subscription online rather than per phone (Hello 21st century!). I'd like to have my subscription on and off without having to call each time
Posted 27 minutes ago
I don't like having to cancel via phone but the service was Excellent as are the beers. I'll be back 🍻

Thanks Douglas 👏🔥
Posted 33 minutes ago
Spoke to Douglas today and he couldn’t have been more helpful. 5* service!!!
Posted 52 minutes ago
On hold a long time but Douglas polite and helpful
Posted 1 hour ago
Spoke with Douglas earlier on the phone, very friendly and helpful with regards to my call.
Great service
Posted 1 hour ago
Phonecall was fine apart from the fact I have to phone to cancel/pause a subscription in 2020.
I have enjoyed my beer subscription, but I'm cancelling as not all are to my taste each month. Friendly customer service, but 4 stars as you have to cancel the subscription by phone, and also the long hold time.
Douglas is a lovely chap
Great service from Douglas over the phone!
Excellent service all round. A pleasure speaking to Douglas this afternoon, very helpful & friendly.
Very nice beer, friendly customer service. Really nothing more you could ask for.
Very good company lovely beers
Long hold but Douglas was particularly helpful
Great customer service as always! Douglas was super helpful and efficient! Thank you!
Great and friendly service, cheers Douglas!
Beer was good, decent variety. Delivery service was good.

However making me have to ring up to cancel my subscription in 2020 seems a little anti-consumer to me and makes me not want to ever think about re-subscribing in the future, as I don't want to have to go through that process again.

If it wasn't for this, you would of gotten 5 stars.

At least the customer service on the phone is excellent.
Good beer - definitely a premium product by the taste and quality of the design.
Nice variety too