Beer52 Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read Beer52 Reviews

Tell us how Beer52 made you happy
Avoid the process to cancel is a two hour wait on the phone - I have tried to cancel / change payment card anything
Totally shocking. Ordered beer over a week ago and still not arrived! The Courier they used for delivery seems to have lost my order. However no one at Beer 52 seems to want to request a replacement pack of beer even though they concede it has been lost. Customer Service staff do seem friendly but they are not coordinated and noone takes responsibility for my situation or wants to go the extra mile for the Customer which is genuinely disappointing.
I have contacted customer service and spoken with Angus twice and he couldn’t have been more helpful. Both times I’ve come off the phone I’ve thought how great the customer service has been with Beer52 and particularly Angus who even remembered the first call I’d made a couple of weeks previous. I was having problems with online ordering and he found a solution quickly and efficiently. Thanks!
Great selection of beer and overall great service.
Big shout out to Angus for helping me out!
The beer was great, great lockdown treat and the service was always good.
Great service and lovely beer! Very helpful customer service and I would recommend the company to anyone!
Great service of interesting beers that I enjoyed, and when I went to customer service, Angus was very quick and conversational too. Great service
Can't really cancel it seems -- need to call in and wait a looong time
Great customer service from Angus.
In terms of customer service they're great. Big shout out to Angus for helping me earlier.
Frustrating and time consuming cancellation process. £3 for a coke can sized beer, cheaper at the pub...
Just wanted to post a very big thank you to the Beer 52 team for the complimentary box which they have kindly sent through following a mix up with the original order.

Very much appreciated, and really looking forward to sampling the interesting selection they have put together. The perfect tonic for these strange times, and their selections are definitely a great way to expand your beer drinking horizons from the comfort of your own couch:) Cheers!
Ordered 2 cases, 2nd case still hasn't arrived. Emailed and called and getting no where, no one gets back to you with an actual answer of when I'll be receiving the case. Poorest customer service ever!
Beer52 is great!
The attention is always awesome (I spoke to Angus last time and he was very funny and attentive).
Beers are always good (my last case brought 10 craft beers), the magazine is interesting and the snack is always unexpectedly yummy (like the chilli chickpeas from last case).
The delivery is on time, and I always get an SMS on the day it's coming.
Customer service is incredibly fast, friendly and personal. Hermes are terrible which is no surprise but the issue with my order was handled very fast.
Tatjana and Io were great despite me not being able to spell a two-letter name.
Nice beer and fast service - but no Welsh beer to be seen and very expensive. Having said that, a very good company to deal with. A word to the wise: Purple Moose Elderflower or Cwrw Llŷn Brenin Enlli would charm your customers!
Really great company, lovely and helpful staff (Angus was great) and brilliant beers x
I got this as a surprise for my dad as we normally like to try new beers at his local. It was easy to order but the delivery took a little time to arrive, but lets face it, beer isn't an urgent delivery so I'm just happy he got it!
I cancelled after two months as it was just as a token thing for him but it was very easy to speak to Angus on the call, he gave me a few options but there was no pressure to stay on. I would recommend beer52!
Had a delivery sent by my daughters for Fathers day arrived by
Hermes.Whether they had the case upside down whilst delivery
or just bad beer.No beer notes but they must be conditioned ales
as 4 bottles are cloudy tried to drink them but are disgusting.The lust for life I have put down sink.The Humble Sjark from Norway
has sediment in neck of bottle.Will not place another order.
Great service and great beers. I canceled because there is a local shop that I use instead, but very easy to cancel. Yes you do need to phone and hold for a bit but once through they are friendly and process it very quickly.

Would definitely recommend to try out.
Beer52 is rated 3.84 based on 638 reviews