Beer Hawk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Beer Hawk

How would you rate Beer Hawk?

5686 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hannah Lucy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Beer Hawk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hannah Lucy Hazlehurst
"I bought a discounted box in order to make up the minimum order value for free shipping. I'd rather that I didn't do that now, as the box wasn't really needed. It would be nice if you could lower the threshold for free shipping. I was really weary about ordering from you after the bait and switch I experienced last year with a Christmas beer box (the selection of beers was changed after I had ordered and I got something totally different). So I ordered it in plenty of time this year to avoid disappointment, and thankfully I received exactly what I ordered this time! I also like the beer token idea, but I'm so worried about them expiring (perhaps in the "you've got beer tokens!" e-mail you could mention if there are any terms like this) as I don't buy beer online all that often, mostly due to the shipping costs and the incredibly high threshold for free shipping."
"Misleading(Fraudulent ?)ads to sell more , poor communications & damaged goods. Avoid these people stick to reputable beer sleers."
"Their advent calendar was a huge hit with my dad. It's a great way for him to find new and unusual beers. Delivery was on time, which is great as my dad lives in the middle of nowhere and companies are often late delivering. He's since made subsequent orders and these have been very speedily delivered as well."
Claire Reid
"Website was easy to use and clear, products arrived as promised and were well presented, will certainly be using this company again"
"I made a mistake when placing my order and customer services sorted it straight away. I am one very happy customer! AMAZING customer service and I look forward to placing more orders. Wishing all staff at Beer Hawk a very happy Christmas and New Year!"
"Sent me my brewing kit in a reasonable time but don't update you with when things are dispatched."
"We bought 3 Advent calendars last year that arrived 2 days late, after ordering in October, and numerous emails and phonecalls chasing them! 2 were presents for parents so that messed up our Christmas gifts. Then, this year, I've just received an email saying you've noticed I've not bought one this time and asking why (see above!), so offer me £20 discount ... which is actually only £10 as you offer £10 on your website to everyone anyway!!"
Richard Hammond
"Excellent service as usual"
Richard Hammond
"Fantastic service"
Kerry-anne Kirkpatrick
Verified Buyer
"I didn't have the best of experiences with beer hawk .. paid for within 3 day delievery for Father's Day Half my order arrived Nobody knew where the rest was Was phoning courier, beer hawk etc .. nobody could resolve this One advisor said it wouldn't be with me in time and said he would send for refund I bought something else Then beer arrived late afternoon on the day"
"I had an issue with my order so rang Beer Hawk HQ. I spoke to Beth, she was amazing!! So helpful and sorted out my ordering issue straight away. Customer service at its best. Thank you!!!"
Thanks for the kind words Simon, really pleased we got everything sorted for you. Cheers, Hannah
"Great service, fast delivery, quickly sorted any issues"
Glad we could be of help with your order & got everything out to you quickly. Cheers, Hannah
"Excellent speedy delivery, lovely beers. What's not to like."
Indeed Alan, glad everything is great for you. Cheers, Hannah
Johann Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"Great beers, fast delivery, good discounts and beer tokens, great returns service for empty returns and money back."
Thanks for such a great review Johann - great to hear how happy you are with everything. Cheers, Hannah
"Offering a non alcoholic case of mixed beers for a great price, perfect for non drinkers or, in my case, a perfect gift for a relative on long term medication."
I'm pleased we could help provide the perfect gift solution for your relative. Hope they enjoyed the selection. Cheers, Hannah
"Ordered the Perfect draft system and 4 kegs on Friday afternoon and it was on my doorstep in Northern Ireland on Monday morning. Absolutely fantastic service from the guys at Beer Hawk."
So pleased you order arrived so quickly for you. Enjoy your machine! Cheers, Hannah
Hayley Beresford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and great products"
Thanks for the 5 stars Hayley - good to see you are so happy with everything. Cheers, Hannah
"The courier delivered to the wrong address and beer hawk sent a replacement very quickly."
So pleased we could get the delivery problem sorted & your beer to you! Cheers, Hannah
Dewi Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality beers. My little brother thoroughly enjoyed his birthday present and the success of this encouraged my partner to get the same for her brothers birthday present. I will definitely be a returning customer????????"
Thanks for the review Dewi. Really pleased the present went down so well it inspired a future gift purchase. Cheers, Hannah
"bought as gift - reported that it was very nice"
I'm glad the recipient was happy with the order. Cheers, Hannah
Beer Hawk is rated 4.39 based on 5,687 reviews