Beer Hawk Reviews

Beer Hawk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

84% of reviewers recommend Beer Hawk

How would you rate Beer Hawk ?

"The worst delivery experience ever. Secound time ordering from them and for the secound time having problems to receive the parcel with the kegs of beer I ordered. One week calling Yodel and BeerHawk to sort out the delivery for my parcel. Never gonna order from BeerHawk again. Received just half of what I ordered after wait at home 4 times for the parcel. First 2 boxes got lost and after BeerHawk send new order, just one box was delivered. That is so frustrating."
"ordered 14:30 16th July 4 kegs. Received 12:30 on the 17th. what can i say but thank you"
"Appalling customer service. Promise next day delivery. Raised order Tuesday last week. No delivery yet. Have e-mailed every day have spoken to them three times. Every time they promise it will bedelivered the following day. It hasn't been. Still waiting. All I want is my beer that I've ordered. Have used various other online drink warehouses and they have all delivered (pun intended)."
"You had a good selection of alcohol-free beers and stocked the very attractive Erdinger glasses to por them into,"
"I notice other people have had problems with deliveries. My order was left on the doorstep as well. Not stolen but not good enough. I was also disappointed that two beers had been substituted in the order and they chosen a lower alcohol (3%) and, I guess cheaper substitute from the same brewery. I shan't be ordering from them again."
"From ordering to delivering to returning empty kegs Excellent service 10/10"
"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BEER HAWK, THEY SELL GONE OFF BEER, WHEN I EMAILED TELLING THEM, THEY INFORMED ME THEY ALE GETS BETTER WITH AGE, WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOT THE CASE £25 FOR 6 GONE OFF BEERS IS RIDICULOUS. SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE TO PURCHASE BEER"
"Started off well. They need to change the delivery company, ordered in time for next day delivery, even rushed my order to make sure it was placed in time. Next day no delivery and after questioning this was told that it will probably be delivered the next day. Previous experience with the delivery company not great as they left it by the font door on a main road and was not there when I went to see. It's like knock a door run. This has been fed back to them on many occasions. Experienced problems with my Perfect Draft machine twice now and there was no rush to resolve the issues and I had to drive the machine myself for a replacement in the end, 4hr round trip. Collections said to be booked but no one turns up, still waiting 4 days later. It's a great idea and have some good products, when they work, customer service needs to improve and they need to take off the ticking clock on the website for next day orders. It appears that there is no customer loyalty."
"Ordered 500 ml bottles as advertised online but received 330 ml bottles for the same price. A very abrupt person from Customer Service by the Name of Stu explained a mistake on the website, but refused to see how this would justify either an increased delivery to make up the amount of beer I've ordered, or a refund, as I had paid for 500 ml bottles, not 330. It took several increasingly exasperating emails to get this sorted. The customer service was the least helpful and the rudest I have ever experienced. I'm never going to buy there again."
"I bought a discounted box in order to make up the minimum order value for free shipping. I'd rather that I didn't do that now, as the box wasn't really needed. It would be nice if you could lower the threshold for free shipping. I was really weary about ordering from you after the bait and switch I experienced last year with a Christmas beer box (the selection of beers was changed after I had ordered and I got something totally different). So I ordered it in plenty of time this year to avoid disappointment, and thankfully I received exactly what I ordered this time! I also like the beer token idea, but I'm so worried about them expiring (perhaps in the "you've got beer tokens!" e-mail you could mention if there are any terms like this) as I don't buy beer online all that often, mostly due to the shipping costs and the incredibly high threshold for free shipping."
"Misleading(Fraudulent ?)ads to sell more , poor communications & damaged goods. Avoid these people stick to reputable beer sleers."
"Their advent calendar was a huge hit with my dad. It's a great way for him to find new and unusual beers. Delivery was on time, which is great as my dad lives in the middle of nowhere and companies are often late delivering. He's since made subsequent orders and these have been very speedily delivered as well."
"Website was easy to use and clear, products arrived as promised and were well presented, will certainly be using this company again"
"I made a mistake when placing my order and customer services sorted it straight away. I am one very happy customer! AMAZING customer service and I look forward to placing more orders. Wishing all staff at Beer Hawk a very happy Christmas and New Year!"
"Sent me my brewing kit in a reasonable time but don't update you with when things are dispatched."
"We bought 3 Advent calendars last year that arrived 2 days late, after ordering in October, and numerous emails and phonecalls chasing them! 2 were presents for parents so that messed up our Christmas gifts. Then, this year, I've just received an email saying you've noticed I've not bought one this time and asking why (see above!), so offer me £20 discount ... which is actually only £10 as you offer £10 on your website to everyone anyway!!"
"Excellent service as usual"
"Fantastic service"
"I didn't have the best of experiences with beer hawk .. paid for within 3 day delievery for Father's Day Half my order arrived Nobody knew where the rest was Was phoning courier, beer hawk etc .. nobody could resolve this One advisor said it wouldn't be with me in time and said he would send for refund I bought something else Then beer arrived late afternoon on the day"
"I had an issue with my order so rang Beer Hawk HQ. I spoke to Beth, she was amazing!! So helpful and sorted out my ordering issue straight away. Customer service at its best. Thank you!!!"
Thanks for the kind words Simon, really pleased we got everything sorted for you. Cheers, Hannah
Beer Hawk is rated 4.39 based on 5,696 reviews