Beer Hawk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Beer Hawk

How would you rate Beer Hawk ?

Ian Macdonald
Ian Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Beer Hawk offer the best price available on the Perfect Draft system I has scoured the Internet for. Not only that, first time buyers get a discount, postage is free and they regularly offer great deals on Perfect Draft kegs, again with free postage and free returns. Also, they offer Beer Tokens as a reward for purchases, returns and reviews which can be used against future purchases. They seem highly organised, friendly and are keen to put the customer first. I couldn't speak more highly of them. Excellent."
Middy
"Ordered 20:00hrs on a Friday, arrived 9:30 on following Tuesday. All Beers present and correct in solid packaging. No Beers past best before date. Also had one bottle extra put in by mistake. Me being honest informed Beerhawk and asked them to take price out of my Token account. Was sent an Email to say enjoy it on them and thanking me for my honesty."
MARK HANDFORD
MARK HANDFORD
Verified Buyer
"After living in Glasgow and experiencing a massive range of German Weiss beers I was devastated when I moved back to Devon and there was hardly anything available and then I discovered Beer Hawk and wow, unbelievable range of the worlds best beers including my beloved weiss, and at fantastic prices, delivery was fast, packaged brilliantly, the only problem is knowing what to choose because there is so much choice, discovering Beer Hawk made my year, I'll be back again and again and again!"
"You had a good selection of alcohol-free beers and stocked the very attractive Erdinger glasses to por them into,"
"I notice other people have had problems with deliveries. My order was left on the doorstep as well. Not stolen but not good enough. I was also disappointed that two beers had been substituted in the order and they chosen a lower alcohol (3%) and, I guess cheaper substitute from the same brewery. I shan't be ordering from them again."
Mrs Paula Hughes
Unverified Reviewer
"From ordering to delivering to returning empty kegs Excellent service 10/10"
ANNABEL LORD
Verified Reviewer
"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BEER HAWK, THEY SELL GONE OFF BEER, WHEN I EMAILED TELLING THEM, THEY INFORMED ME THEY ALE GETS BETTER WITH AGE, WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOT THE CASE £25 FOR 6 GONE OFF BEERS IS RIDICULOUS. SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE TO PURCHASE BEER"
"Started off well. They need to change the delivery company, ordered in time for next day delivery, even rushed my order to make sure it was placed in time. Next day no delivery and after questioning this was told that it will probably be delivered the next day. Previous experience with the delivery company not great as they left it by the font door on a main road and was not there when I went to see. It's like knock a door run. This has been fed back to them on many occasions. Experienced problems with my Perfect Draft machine twice now and there was no rush to resolve the issues and I had to drive the machine myself for a replacement in the end, 4hr round trip. Collections said to be booked but no one turns up, still waiting 4 days later. It's a great idea and have some good products, when they work, customer service needs to improve and they need to take off the ticking clock on the website for next day orders. It appears that there is no customer loyalty."
Hannah Lucy Hazlehurst
"I bought a discounted box in order to make up the minimum order value for free shipping. I'd rather that I didn't do that now, as the box wasn't really needed. It would be nice if you could lower the threshold for free shipping. I was really weary about ordering from you after the bait and switch I experienced last year with a Christmas beer box (the selection of beers was changed after I had ordered and I got something totally different). So I ordered it in plenty of time this year to avoid disappointment, and thankfully I received exactly what I ordered this time! I also like the beer token idea, but I'm so worried about them expiring (perhaps in the "you've got beer tokens!" e-mail you could mention if there are any terms like this) as I don't buy beer online all that often, mostly due to the shipping costs and the incredibly high threshold for free shipping."
"Misleading(Fraudulent ?)ads to sell more , poor communications & damaged goods. Avoid these people stick to reputable beer sleers."
"Their advent calendar was a huge hit with my dad. It's a great way for him to find new and unusual beers. Delivery was on time, which is great as my dad lives in the middle of nowhere and companies are often late delivering. He's since made subsequent orders and these have been very speedily delivered as well."
Claire Reid
"Website was easy to use and clear, products arrived as promised and were well presented, will certainly be using this company again"
"I made a mistake when placing my order and customer services sorted it straight away. I am one very happy customer! AMAZING customer service and I look forward to placing more orders. Wishing all staff at Beer Hawk a very happy Christmas and New Year!"
"Sent me my brewing kit in a reasonable time but don't update you with when things are dispatched."
"We bought 3 Advent calendars last year that arrived 2 days late, after ordering in October, and numerous emails and phonecalls chasing them! 2 were presents for parents so that messed up our Christmas gifts. Then, this year, I've just received an email saying you've noticed I've not bought one this time and asking why (see above!), so offer me £20 discount ... which is actually only £10 as you offer £10 on your website to everyone anyway!!"
Richard Hammond
"Excellent service as usual"
Richard Hammond
"Fantastic service"
Kerry-anne Kirkpatrick
Verified Buyer
"I didn't have the best of experiences with beer hawk .. paid for within 3 day delievery for Father's Day Half my order arrived Nobody knew where the rest was Was phoning courier, beer hawk etc .. nobody could resolve this One advisor said it wouldn't be with me in time and said he would send for refund I bought something else Then beer arrived late afternoon on the day"
"I had an issue with my order so rang Beer Hawk HQ. I spoke to Beth, she was amazing!! So helpful and sorted out my ordering issue straight away. Customer service at its best. Thank you!!!"
Thanks for the kind words Simon, really pleased we got everything sorted for you. Cheers, Hannah
"Great service, fast delivery, quickly sorted any issues"
Glad we could be of help with your order & got everything out to you quickly. Cheers, Hannah
"Excellent speedy delivery, lovely beers. What's not to like."
Indeed Alan, glad everything is great for you. Cheers, Hannah
Johann Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"Great beers, fast delivery, good discounts and beer tokens, great returns service for empty returns and money back."
Thanks for such a great review Johann - great to hear how happy you are with everything. Cheers, Hannah
"Offering a non alcoholic case of mixed beers for a great price, perfect for non drinkers or, in my case, a perfect gift for a relative on long term medication."
I'm pleased we could help provide the perfect gift solution for your relative. Hope they enjoyed the selection. Cheers, Hannah
Beer Hawk is rated 4.39 based on 5,692 reviews