Bedworld Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Bedworld

Tell us how Bedworld made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Worst mattress ever. PLEASE PLEASE don't buy from this company. I bought two single mattresses and the quality was so bad that I wanted to return them. Instead, they refunded one and did nothing about the second mattress. It was cut. Several springs were really weak in the middle, etc. I provided them with pictures and even a video of the faults and they didn't do anything anyway. Please avoid this company."
Are you Bedworld? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Worse mattress I have even purchased or seen and in a terrible state after just 15 months however started going after just 4 months and I have thrown away mattresses 10 years old in better shape and condition. Within 4 weeks a sharp piece of spring pieced through the side cutting myself servel times on this, tried to bend it back into place however kept coming out. The materess looks absolutely battered all the side have sunk and the middle is so mis shaped its rippled, Being small and very light i am suprised I can make an ident into any mattress. After suffering back problems it come to the stage now I have a little spare time after a busy year I have to purchase a new mattress after only having this one for roughly 15 months and certainly fell for the gimmick of a flash sale which I believe was for 24 hours only-Mattress that was apparently worth £550rrp which I think was roughly £349 on sale at the time down to £99-Only the king size mattress every other size in this still was £200+ if my memory serves me right, Bargain I thought!! That was the 1 st mistake.A very big mistake Upon thinking I got a bargain I ordered 2 thinking what a super price even got 5 percent discount as it was over £100, Come delivery day only one turned up which knowing what I know now is a blessing - I was offered the 2nd mattress to be delivered another day but declined this as I was busy with work and in fairness bedworld refunded me the monies for the 2nd mattress and I received this within 4/5 day and still hourned the 5 percent discount even though my order was under £100 which was good on them even though its pennies they didn't have to. I spoken to live chat prior to leaving negative feedback as I thought I made bedworld aware of the situation and give them a chance to rectify it however Kevin has said nothing he can do as it's out of warranty which I asked how long is this warranty he stated 12 months,-This is obviously the expected time scale they expected the product to last which is pretty spot on after 12 months I started getting bad back from the mis shaped mattress starting to fall apart. Kevin was keen for me to state I had this matteress at a very heavily reduced price as its worth £550 which makes it worse as the mattress in reality wasn't worth the £94 paid. Moral of the story - Don't fall for there flash sale gimmicks like I did making an impulse buy, Don't believe the rrp or the price they state on their website - The price you pay is the quality you get and if a firm only offers a 12 month warranty I question why? Simple buy cheap buy twice-Don't be fooled by the description like myself. Hands down the worse product I ever bought and something as important as a mattress I suggest people steer well clear and used a firm that will give you a 5 or 10 year guarantee. Feed back left after time to give a true reflection of the quality"
"Avoid if you value your sanity Order 100076897 Needed a new bed for my daughter and bedworld seemed to have what we wanted for a decent price. The product is not bad for what we paid but the customer experience has been beyond terrible. Firstly a delay in delivery. Lots of mis information. A few outright lies. Some broken promises. A one hour wait to try and call the help line only to be cut off. And best of all a member of staff telling me to shut up. Finally raised a complaint and was promised a call to discuss. Surprisingly I've heard nothing. Would never use or recommend after all the stress it's caused."
"Delivered the mattress, but no bed. Delivery driver gave me a random number for someone, not the number for Bedworld. And there is no-one manning the phones!"
"Truly awful experience. Bed base collapsed (Order number 100064242), with clear (photographed) evidence of shoddy construction, protruding staples, flimsy side timbers, etc. "Head Supervisor" told us we would get replacement in 6 days (too long for us) or a cash refund despite terms and conditions (about 75 days old versus 60 days for refund). Further phone calls resulted in denials of responsibility plus emails, culminating in accusations that we were ,lying. Trading Standards please take note! Allegedly, they also post fake positive reviews for themselves (Money Saving Expert post from 2007). Currently, we have their broken bed, no refund, no replacement but we do have a very nasty taste in our mouth!"
"One word BEWARE."
"Ordered a waterproof mattress for my disabled daughter when it came I was unsure it was the right one I emailed them pictures of mattress they assured me it was right one she spilt juice on it an it went straight through called them an emailed them said they would change it an still nothing disgusting"
"Bad service only contacted us when we contacted them about delivery when bed arrived no fixings to put headboard on bed won't be using them again just hope bed worth the money time will tell"
"Don't buy from them .poor customer service, the price reflects not a bargen but problem"
"Bed was ordered and paid for 17th February, still no bed not replying to emails and they don’t answer the telephone!"
"three weeks after purchasing a Optimus 3000 king size mattress I needed to contact the company as a dip has appeared in the mattress on the side were I sleep. I was fobbed off and told it was normal. I have never, in all my years, known a mattress to have a dip in it. Regarding the delivery, I was asked, by the driver to help him lift the old mattress to his wagon,which I willingly did. I then asked him to help me lift the new mattress upstairs. He refused !!!!!!!! And I'm disabled."
"Terrible customer service. Was told delivery would be 2-6 working days with a phone call at least 24 hours beforehand. on the 6th working day I contacted them using their live chat. That thing is terrible - took over an hour to get a reply to, not very "live". The reply I got - "Will be with you early next week, we are very busy" What the hell? Couldn't care less how busy you are!! if there has been a delay, contact the customer - it's basic stuff - not even an apology. You guys should send your customer service agents on training or get rid of them. Will not be using you guys again and will tell everyone I come across not to use you"
"prompt and speedy delivery very good. Freda Renton"
"Two double divan beds"
"great company to deal with"
"I would rate zero but don't have the option. please do not buy from them. unprofessional and can't and won't deal with your complaints. beds are of extremely poor quality. I would rather of gone to a reputable brand and paid the extra. rude staff too."
Bedworld is rated 1.76 based on 17 reviews