Bedworld Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Bedworld

Tell us how Bedworld made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Bad service only contacted us when we contacted them about delivery when bed arrived no fixings to put headboard on bed won't be using them again just hope bed worth the money time will tell"
Are you Bedworld? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don't buy from them .poor customer service, the price reflects not a bargen but problem"
"Bed was ordered and paid for 17th February, still no bed not replying to emails and they don’t answer the telephone!"
"three weeks after purchasing a Optimus 3000 king size mattress I needed to contact the company as a dip has appeared in the mattress on the side were I sleep. I was fobbed off and told it was normal. I have never, in all my years, known a mattress to have a dip in it. Regarding the delivery, I was asked, by the driver to help him lift the old mattress to his wagon,which I willingly did. I then asked him to help me lift the new mattress upstairs. He refused !!!!!!!! And I'm disabled."
"Terrible customer service. Was told delivery would be 2-6 working days with a phone call at least 24 hours beforehand. on the 6th working day I contacted them using their live chat. That thing is terrible - took over an hour to get a reply to, not very "live". The reply I got - "Will be with you early next week, we are very busy" What the hell? Couldn't care less how busy you are!! if there has been a delay, contact the customer - it's basic stuff - not even an apology. You guys should send your customer service agents on training or get rid of them. Will not be using you guys again and will tell everyone I come across not to use you"
"prompt and speedy delivery very good. Freda Renton"
"Two double divan beds"
"great company to deal with"
"I would rate zero but don't have the option. please do not buy from them. unprofessional and can't and won't deal with your complaints. beds are of extremely poor quality. I would rather of gone to a reputable brand and paid the extra. rude staff too."
Bedworld is rated 2.44 based on 9 reviews