Bedtime Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedtime Baby

Tell us how Bedtime Baby made you happy
Great products and service. Highly recommended. We got the snuzpod and it's the best thing we've ever bought. Thanks Dave
This is an excellent business to deal with. I wanted to order a particular mattress that was not on their website so I contacted this company. The owner replied promptly and managed to get the mattress I wanted in so I could purchase it. I was very impressed with this company and I would not hesitate to recommend to others. Also delivery was free once you spent a certain amount of money. They deserve to be supported for their great customer service.
Great customer service and communications; fast delivery.
Thank you Dara, we really appreciate your feedback.
I was very please with the swift delivery of product. There was no issue with the service or products. I would highly recommend Bedtime baby.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Delivered as ordered and was very easy to track. Great website and brilliant prices. Very happy.
Thank you very much Eoghan! All the best!
Little issue with order but all handled so well with excellent speedy communication so really happy with the service, would recommend
Thanks Jennifer!
Website is very user friendly and it was a super fast delivery.
Thanks Faye :)
Excellent service and very quick response when I submitted a query on the order. Very happy with the products ordered. Thanks !
Great, thank you!
I ordered a baby sleeping bag and it arrived in a few days which was great. I didn't receive any email confirmation but that was quickly resolved after I made contact abd dealt with in a friendly and polite manner. I would happily purchase from them again.
Thank you Jessica! All the best!
Thank you so much for a great service. The transaction was smooth, all queries answered quickly and delivery was prompt. Waiting on baby to arrive to use the mattresses but the quality feels amazing and I'm delighted we purchased from you.
Ah great! Thank you!! All the best.
My order was put through on Jan 7th, it's the 2nd of Feb & still waiting, I dont mind waiting but I've had little to no correspondance other than when I made contact myself with the company.
Hi Siobhan, sorry for the delay on your order. We've seen huge backlogs at Customs since Brexit of stock coming in and getting information to share has been challenging to say the least! Once we have stock delivery is next day and we always do our best to give great customer service (we're only a family run/home business so that's our edge usually although I accept not in this instance). Apologies again for the delays. Donna.
I’ll let you know when I receive my items, thanks :)
Speedy delivery of sleeping bags - good service.
Thank you! :)
Order arrived really quickly and as expected. Received helpful mails and updates along the way
Thanks Donal! Appreciate it.
I purchased the snuzpod from bedtimebaby.ie last year and was delighted with their prices and delivery so I decided to return to purchase the snuzkot & accessories from them. I purchased the snuzkot mattress. I received an email and text from David looking to confirm the mattress size I was looking for, before the order was fulfilled. Thank goodness he did, as I had selected the wrong size. He saved me having to make a return. Excellent service, price & delivery. Maura
Thanks Maura!! Appreciate the business!
Wonderful service, quick to respond to messages and always in a polite and friendly way.
Ah thats great, thank you!
My order arrived quickly and the sheets I got were excellent quality
That's great! Thanks for the review!
Very prompt service. would definitely recommend
Thank you for taking the time to review - we really appreciate it!
I received the mattress protector quickly however the box came ripped open and the mattress protector was dirty.
Hi Karilyn, sorry to hear that - it sounds like the package was damaged in transit. Please email me with your order number and I'll arrange for a replacement to be sent out ASAP. Thanks, David. (hello@bedtimebaby.ie)
Wrong item sent was really disappointed with service
Hi Alma, sorry to hear this! If you get in touch with us we can arrange to get the right product out ASAP! We’ll always correct any errors on shipments, they’re extremely rare.
Hi Alma, we’ve reached out to you a few times to resolve this - please get back to us so we can help. Thanks, David.
Bedtime Baby is rated 4.61 based on 38 reviews