Bedtime Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedtime Baby

davidmaurice@bedtimebaby.ie

Tell us how Bedtime Baby made you happy
Website is very user friendly and it was a super fast delivery.
Excellent service and very quick response when I submitted a query on the order. Very happy with the products ordered. Thanks !
I ordered a baby sleeping bag and it arrived in a few days which was great. I didn't receive any email confirmation but that was quickly resolved after I made contact abd dealt with in a friendly and polite manner. I would happily purchase from them again.
Thank you Jessica! All the best!
Thank you so much for a great service. The transaction was smooth, all queries answered quickly and delivery was prompt. Waiting on baby to arrive to use the mattresses but the quality feels amazing and I'm delighted we purchased from you.
Ah great! Thank you!! All the best.
My order was put through on Jan 7th, it's the 2nd of Feb & still waiting, I dont mind waiting but I've had little to no correspondance other than when I made contact myself with the company.
Hi Siobhan, sorry for the delay on your order. We've seen huge backlogs at Customs since Brexit of stock coming in and getting information to share has been challenging to say the least! Once we have stock delivery is next day and we always do our best to give great customer service (we're only a family run/home business so that's our edge usually although I accept not in this instance). Apologies again for the delays. Donna.
I’ll let you know when I receive my items, thanks :)
Speedy delivery of sleeping bags - good service.
Thank you! :)
Order arrived really quickly and as expected. Received helpful mails and updates along the way
Thanks Donal! Appreciate it.
I purchased the snuzpod from bedtimebaby.ie last year and was delighted with their prices and delivery so I decided to return to purchase the snuzkot & accessories from them. I purchased the snuzkot mattress. I received an email and text from David looking to confirm the mattress size I was looking for, before the order was fulfilled. Thank goodness he did, as I had selected the wrong size. He saved me having to make a return. Excellent service, price & delivery.
Maura
Thanks Maura!! Appreciate the business!
Wonderful service, quick to respond to messages and always in a polite and friendly way.
Ah thats great, thank you!
My order arrived quickly and the sheets I got were excellent quality
That's great! Thanks for the review!
Very prompt service. would definitely recommend
Thank you for taking the time to review - we really appreciate it!
I received the mattress protector quickly however the box came ripped open and the mattress protector was dirty.
Hi Karilyn, sorry to hear that - it sounds like the package was damaged in transit. Please email me with your order number and I'll arrange for a replacement to be sent out ASAP. Thanks, David. (hello@bedtimebaby.ie)
Wrong item sent was really disappointed with service
Hi Alma, sorry to hear this! If you get in touch with us we can arrange to get the right product out ASAP! We’ll always correct any errors on shipments, they’re extremely rare.
Hi Alma, we’ve reached out to you a few times to resolve this - please get back to us so we can help. Thanks, David.
Super quick turnaround and everything arrived in perfect condition.
Thanks Sophie!!
Our Great Granddaughter is premature so we have not used the Snuzpod yet but will be in touch to purchase sheets in near future.
Ah thats great!! All the best and thanks for the review!
I have still not received my order
Hi Tracey, sorry for the delay in dispatching your order! We always aim to give the BEST customer service going (Really, we do!) and on this occasion it took longer than usual to get the order to you.

All the best, David.
Very happy with service. Easy to order and came promptly. Would order again.
That's great, thank you for the review Sarah!
Very quick delivery.
Thanks for the feedback Clodagh!! All the best.
Its great comfort toy lovely and soft looks so cute
Thats great, thanks Jackie!
Bedtime Baby is rated 4.53 based on 32 reviews