Bedtime Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedtime Baby

davidmaurice@bedtimebaby.ie

Tell us how Bedtime Baby made you happy
Wonderful service, quick to respond to messages and always in a polite and friendly way.
Ah thats great, thank you!
My order arrived quickly and the sheets I got were excellent quality
That's great! Thanks for the review!
Very prompt service. would definitely recommend
Thank you for taking the time to review - we really appreciate it!
I received the mattress protector quickly however the box came ripped open and the mattress protector was dirty.
Hi Karilyn, sorry to hear that - it sounds like the package was damaged in transit. Please email me with your order number and I'll arrange for a replacement to be sent out ASAP. Thanks, David. (hello@bedtimebaby.ie)
Wrong item sent was really disappointed with service
Hi Alma, sorry to hear this! If you get in touch with us we can arrange to get the right product out ASAP! We’ll always correct any errors on shipments, they’re extremely rare.
Hi Alma, we’ve reached out to you a few times to resolve this - please get back to us so we can help. Thanks, David.
Super quick turnaround and everything arrived in perfect condition.
Thanks Sophie!!
Our Great Granddaughter is premature so we have not used the Snuzpod yet but will be in touch to purchase sheets in near future.
Ah thats great!! All the best and thanks for the review!
I have still not received my order
Hi Tracey, sorry for the delay in dispatching your order! We always aim to give the BEST customer service going (Really, we do!) and on this occasion it took longer than usual to get the order to you.

All the best, David.
Very happy with service. Easy to order and came promptly. Would order again.
That's great, thank you for the review Sarah!
Very quick delivery.
Thanks for the feedback Clodagh!! All the best.
Its great comfort toy lovely and soft looks so cute
Thats great, thanks Jackie!
Very helpful and friendly service. Fast delivery as well
That's great, thanks Michelle!!
We ordered a Snuzpod 3 (which had a more competitive price here than elsewhere) in April , mid-pandemic. Even when most other companies, including Amazon, had long and unclear lead times before shipping, our Snuzpod arrived within a week, one of the first things to do so. I also appreciated the thorough communication regarding shipping/delivery dates, given the expensiveness of the purchase. All in all, delighted with the service and being able to buy locally even when in-person store visits were impossible.
Hi Anna, thanks for taking the time to provide that feedback - we're so glad you're happy with everything! All the best.
Loved our Suzpouch sleeping bag! And so does our little boy!🥰
Super quick delivery,absolutely delighted. Highly recommend.
Thanks Justine!! Appreciate the feedback!
The customer service was excellent and a very quick turnaround in delivery time. Delighted with my products as well. Would highly recommend
Thanks!!
Very happy with my purchase..
Thanks Maria!!
Fantastic service!
Great to hear, thank you!
Excellent product which has then re-used by our 2nd child because it stayed in great condition. Delivery was quick and I would recommend bedtime baby to our friends without hesitation
Thank you Daniel! Glad you were happy with your purchase! All the best.
Very happy with my recent experience on purchase from bedtime baby. They contacted me straight away to ensure all was correct with my order and it was delivered very quickly. Would definitely purchase from here again.
Thank you Maeve! We're so glad you're happy with your purchase from us.
Service was fantastic. No delay in delivery. We were, and our baby is very happy.
Great stuff! Thanks for the feedback Derek!
Bedtime Baby is rated 4.57 based on 23 reviews