Bedtime Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedtime Baby

Tell us how Bedtime Baby made you happy
Fab products and arrived in excellent time!
Fast delivery and quality product, however website with tracking and estimated delivery times could use some work. No estimated delivery time was listed on website, even after placing order, and the tracking page never changed (although I did find that clicking the Dpd tracking number gave tracking info but this wasn’t clear).
I cannot review something I'm still waiting to receive
Great service thanks!
Quick to respond when I received a customs payment request in error.
Fast delivery and lovely quality !
Great quality products, quick delivery and excellent customer service. Matthew and Pamela are extremely helpful. I purchased a Snuzpouch grobag 6-18 months and couldn't be happier! I'm sure we will be buying other items in the future. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, quick, efficient and really helpful team!
Little green sheep mattress and sheets were a competitive price and was delivered quicker than scheduled.
Great products and service. Highly recommended. We got the snuzpod and it's the best thing we've ever bought. Thanks Dave
This is an excellent business to deal with. I wanted to order a particular mattress that was not on their website so I contacted this company. The owner replied promptly and managed to get the mattress I wanted in so I could purchase it. I was very impressed with this company and I would not hesitate to recommend to others. Also delivery was free once you spent a certain amount of money. They deserve to be supported for their great customer service.
Great customer service and communications; fast delivery.
Thank you Dara, we really appreciate your feedback.
I was very please with the swift delivery of product. There was no issue with the service or products. I would highly recommend Bedtime baby.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Delivered as ordered and was very easy to track. Great website and brilliant prices. Very happy.
Thank you very much Eoghan! All the best!
Little issue with order but all handled so well with excellent speedy communication so really happy with the service, would recommend
Thanks Jennifer!
Website is very user friendly and it was a super fast delivery.
Thanks Faye :)
Excellent service and very quick response when I submitted a query on the order. Very happy with the products ordered. Thanks !
Great, thank you!
I ordered a baby sleeping bag and it arrived in a few days which was great. I didn't receive any email confirmation but that was quickly resolved after I made contact abd dealt with in a friendly and polite manner. I would happily purchase from them again.
Thank you Jessica! All the best!
Thank you so much for a great service. The transaction was smooth, all queries answered quickly and delivery was prompt. Waiting on baby to arrive to use the mattresses but the quality feels amazing and I'm delighted we purchased from you.
Ah great! Thank you!! All the best.
My order was put through on Jan 7th, it's the 2nd of Feb & still waiting, I dont mind waiting but I've had little to no correspondance other than when I made contact myself with the company.
Hi Siobhan, sorry for the delay on your order. We've seen huge backlogs at Customs since Brexit of stock coming in and getting information to share has been challenging to say the least! Once we have stock delivery is next day and we always do our best to give great customer service (we're only a family run/home business so that's our edge usually although I accept not in this instance). Apologies again for the delays. Donna.
Bedtime Baby is rated 4.53 based on 47 reviews