Bedtime Flirt Reviews

Bedtime Flirt have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

25% of reviewers recommend Bedtime Flirt

Fashion
Lingerie & Underwear
Fashion
Lingerie & Underwear

How would you rate Bedtime Flirt ?

"After visiting the website, lots of the bridel items were out of stock I emailed bedtime flirt asked what items were in stock, customer service sent me lots of links, and were very helpful in deciding which one to buy The item arrived within days, great quality excellent customer service thank you bedtime flirt for all your help 😀"
"I spent £40 on one item and the quality of the item that I purchased was very poor, definitely not worth £40. There was also a stain mark on the bust. Now I have to organise and pay to return the item and it was a complete waste of time buying from here. Avoid. There are lots of good companies out there!"
"3 March 2017 Made my order four weeks ago. Money was taken from my account but the order has never been received by myself. Telephoned at least 20 times left a message and no response. Looking at reviews here now I feel I have been conned out of my money as they are obviously taking money from customers and not sending the goods as in my case and from what I can see from some other comments. PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST."
"ordered 5 items only 2 arrived. the invoice had two different coloured pen notes to say other items to follow. no one answers the phone, no reply to emails. the address provided looks like a flat above shops. do not order from this home business, there is no customer service team as advertised. buy at your peril"
"Sizing of clothing way off from what sizes they say. No reply to several emails sent. No anwser from the phone number given on the site. Returned over £100 s worth of wrong sized goods back to get no response no refund not even an acknowledgment of receipt. Avoid avoid avoid"
"Placed an order and paid for next day delivery. No delivery and no reply from customer service and no one answers the phone. Avoid."
"The lingerie has arrived and as usual is fantastic. The best part of the buying experience was the help and advice given by the staff. Outstanding exceptional customer service."
"Placed an order on the 4th Feb 2-3 days delivery I paid for it is now the 10th Feb no email to say it's been dispatched heard nothing i have emailed and had no reply I left a message on their site no reply and nobody answers the phone when you ring !"
Bedtime Flirt is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews