Bedtime Flirt Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Bedtime Flirt

How would you rate Bedtime Flirt?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mandy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bedtime Flirt in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I spent £40 on one item and the quality of the item that I purchased was very poor, definitely not worth £40. There was also a stain mark on the bust. Now I have to organise and pay to return the item and it was a complete waste of time buying from here. Avoid. There are lots of good companies out there!"
"3 March 2017 Made my order four weeks ago. Money was taken from my account but the order has never been received by myself. Telephoned at least 20 times left a message and no response. Looking at reviews here now I feel I have been conned out of my money as they are obviously taking money from customers and not sending the goods as in my case and from what I can see from some other comments. PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST."
Angry Customer
Verified Reviewer
"ordered 5 items only 2 arrived. the invoice had two different coloured pen notes to say other items to follow. no one answers the phone, no reply to emails. the address provided looks like a flat above shops. do not order from this home business, there is no customer service team as advertised. buy at your peril"
"Sizing of clothing way off from what sizes they say. No reply to several emails sent. No anwser from the phone number given on the site. Returned over £100 s worth of wrong sized goods back to get no response no refund not even an acknowledgment of receipt. Avoid avoid avoid"
"Placed an order and paid for next day delivery. No delivery and no reply from customer service and no one answers the phone. Avoid."
"The lingerie has arrived and as usual is fantastic. The best part of the buying experience was the help and advice given by the staff. Outstanding exceptional customer service."
"Placed an order on the 4th Feb 2-3 days delivery I paid for it is now the 10th Feb no email to say it's been dispatched heard nothing i have emailed and had no reply I left a message on their site no reply and nobody answers the phone when you ring !"
Bedtime Flirt is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews