Bedtime Flirt Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Bedtime Flirt
11PM
11PM

About Bedtime Flirt: Designer lingerie brand Bedtime Flirt was created to offer women ultra glam, high impact lingerie guaranteed to make a lasting impression. Launched with huge success in 2004, Bedtime Flirt is now stocked in boutiques throughout the UK and internationally. Our stunning collections are developed in house by our creative design team known for their sexy styles in vibrant colours using indulgent luxury fabrics for pure boudoir glamour. We are also proud to say our lingerie is manufactured in the United Kingdom, giving us the confidence on maintaining and delivering a high standard of quality and fit to our customers. Our design studio is the heart of our business and has long been an address book secret for girls in the know who visit us for sexy bespoke outfits including lingerie inspired outerwear and sexy corsets.

Bedtime Flirt Ltd

Lingerie & Underwear
Fashion
Lingerie & Underwear

Tell us how Bedtime Flirt made you happy

"After visiting the website, lots of the bridel items were out of stock I emailed bedtime flirt asked what items were in stock, customer service sent me lots of links, and were very helpful in deciding which one to buy The item arrived within days, great quality excellent customer service thank you bedtime flirt for all your help 😀"
Are you Bedtime Flirt? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bedtime Flirt receives. Reply Free
"I spent £40 on one item and the quality of the item that I purchased was very poor, definitely not worth £40. There was also a stain mark on the bust. Now I have to organise and pay to return the item and it was a complete waste of time buying from here. Avoid. There are lots of good companies out there!"
"3 March 2017 Made my order four weeks ago. Money was taken from my account but the order has never been received by myself. Telephoned at least 20 times left a message and no response. Looking at reviews here now I feel I have been conned out of my money as they are obviously taking money from customers and not sending the goods as in my case and from what I can see from some other comments. PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST."
"ordered 5 items only 2 arrived. the invoice had two different coloured pen notes to say other items to follow. no one answers the phone, no reply to emails. the address provided looks like a flat above shops. do not order from this home business, there is no customer service team as advertised. buy at your peril"
"Sizing of clothing way off from what sizes they say. No reply to several emails sent. No anwser from the phone number given on the site. Returned over £100 s worth of wrong sized goods back to get no response no refund not even an acknowledgment of receipt. Avoid avoid avoid"
"Placed an order and paid for next day delivery. No delivery and no reply from customer service and no one answers the phone. Avoid."
"The lingerie has arrived and as usual is fantastic. The best part of the buying experience was the help and advice given by the staff. Outstanding exceptional customer service."
"Placed an order on the 4th Feb 2-3 days delivery I paid for it is now the 10th Feb no email to say it's been dispatched heard nothing i have emailed and had no reply I left a message on their site no reply and nobody answers the phone when you ring !"
Bedtime Flirt is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews