Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"Was really happy with purchases staff were very knowledgeable and friendly"
"For the money, this is a really good quality, comfortable product. I'm used to sleeping on firm surfaces, so this might be biased, but I find it rather softer than I've expected. Excellent Customer service!"
"Really happy customer. Ordered a double divan set including mattress for under £300. Not expecting much at that price but wow.. the quality is impressive and the mattress is very comfortable. With next day delivery there isn't another 'bed' company that can compete with price, quality, and delivery. The two delivery guys were exceptional and even placed the bed upstairs in the room!"
"Cannot fault the service or delivery, great price got a discount code as well. Will be back to purchase a mattress in the near future."
"Absolutely loving my new King Mattress. Ordered on a Sunday and it had arrived by Tuesday Lunchtime, rolled up in a box I was able to easily fit in my car with the seats down. I was also able to carry the box up a flight of stairs in my own, so very easy to transport!"
"I love this so much! It fits perfectly it's lovely and soft it was delivered earlier than I expected Bedstar were happy to update me whenever I had a question!! I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a new mattress"
"This is excellent value for money it’s used in our spare room, looks and feels good, it’s a good heavy deep mattress, and quite firm. our recent house guest said it was really comfortable. Would definitely recommend"
"a ver good quality mattress thought it might be a bit hard at first but settled into it now. Delivery was on time and no hassle"
"stunning bed frame the grey matches my room perfectly. Will be back soon for a mattress!"
"Bed is for a guest room and fits perfectly. Good for the price easy process from start to finish"
"Comfortable and sturdy bed with a nice fabric finish. Good price"
"Very good, bed erected with no issues. delivery and ordering was easy"
"My first time buying a bed on line but I needed it quickly as my mother was due out of hospital. Bedstar was the only company I could fine that could deliver in 3 days (most were 3 weeks). Quality and value for money excellent- easy minor assembly, delivered at time and day agreed. Very pleased with the service and product, would use again without hesitation."
"comfortable mattress and nice bedframe i was very pleased with the overall service"
"Have just had a king size ottoman bed and mattress delivered. Very pleased with it, excellent service quick delivery very good price. And very helpful delivery guys."
"I have now ordered several beds from Bedstar and compared to other similar companies their service is excellent.Delivered when they said they would and the products are very good quality. I would use them every time"
"very good service"
"Service was excellent, delivery arrived on time in the slot provided. Mattress is comfy and much better than my old bed. Old bed taken away, no hassle"
"Setup my new bed this weekend and its exactly how i hoped it would look, 10 out of 10 service from start to finish."
"Lovely mattress, well priced and good quality. Delivery arrived in the time stated."
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 856 reviews