Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
We ordered a bed on Tuesday the 17rh and it was delivered Saturday the 21st.

Amazing customer service, delivery was on time. The drivers text all the time , even when they are 15 minutes away.

The bed is amazing, easily assembled and great quality too.

Great service from Bedstar, our bed was delivered into our bedroom and old mattress into our garage. The delivery guys were friendly yet professional and I was kept updated on the delivery on the day. Oh and the products are excellent too. Well done Bedstar
We ordered a new bed and mattress from bedstar on the Fri even though we had never heard of them, and chose a del on the tues. and sure enough it arrived safely all intack, and on time. We were most impressed, especially with the delivery guys Hussein and Richard. They were smart and polite and took their shoes off when coming inside. We’ve gone from not knowing the company to telling everyone we know about them. Well done Bedstar.
Excellent. Best price, super fast delivery. Pollite and professional, called me 20 minutes before arriving.
Excellent service, good beds with good prices
We have had a great experience with Bedstar. We purchased a bed and mattress and it was all received as described and when they promised to deliver. When contacting customer service you get a prompt response from very polite and helpful staff.
Bought a silentnight mattress at a very good price delivered in record time! Very pleased comfortable and supportive!
Extremely good service. Easy to order online. Kept informed with regard to delivery. Delivered bang on time and by an extremely pleasant chap. The product is amazing as well.
Very efficient and professional service from buying the bed on line to having it delivered. Information updates on delivery times very useful and the 2 guys who delvered were courteous and professional. Definitely recommend Bedstar and will use again.
I am extremely satisfied with my bed .The communication was excellent and I was kept up to date by polite efficient staff.I would certainly recommend Bedstar.
I am so pleased with my bed.The quickness and efficiency of this company was amazing Excellent service and helpful polite staff and great communication from start to finish.I would certainly recommend Bedstar.
Product was sold at a good price, we were given the delivery date and time. Not only was the delivery on the right day but it was also within the time slot
Great service, delivered my mattress to my garage as requested & on the time they stated so we weren't waiting around all day.
This is the first time that I have used Bedstar The whole process was so straightforward and simple to use. Delivery was spot on.
Thank you once again for a quick, no fuss, friendly, reliable, professional service.. I will definitely be back and highly recommend you.. love the next day delivery service.. from one very happy customer
First class, ordering, customer services and delivery, brilliant information regarding the delivery times via text, even the delivery team went above and beyond help, everything was excellent.
Communication was excellent I was informed of each step of the process, and the product was delivered when stated.
Web site easy to use and order from, helpful phone staff and delivery guys were polite and left no mess. Very good service, thank you
We are So Lucky to have found this company , I ordered Thursday evening and my Bed was here before 10am today (Tuesday) Simon was very helpful answering my questions whilst ordering Online . Panther delivery was quick, polite and they kept in touch texting my delivery info and time slot 7am-9am, this also stated that the delivery window isn’t guaranteed and the driver called me to let me know he was running a bit late but they were here less than an hour after my slot. .
The bed is fabulous, well made and exactly what I was looking for
, but much cheaper than some stores I’ve looked in . Excellent customer service .
I placed my order, thinking all the items were next day delivery, but not all of them were. Despite this, Bedstar arranged a quicker delivery time as we were moving house. Then we had a flood at the property we were due to leave in a few days so had to do an emergency move to the new house. Because of this we needed the beds delivered to the new place instead. Kathryn at Bedstar made sure that our delivery address was changed and everything was sorted. We are so grateful for all the help Kathryn gave us during this stressful time and have had the best sleep we've had in ages!! :-) The beds were exactly as shown and excellent quality.
Bedstar is rated 4.01 based on 1,087 reviews