Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
The bed is beautiful but really poorly made. It's really clunky and makes a lot of noise. The bed slats keep falling out all the time and its proving really difficult to lift the mattress every time to put them back in. All the bolts have been tightened and the support is okay but the just keep coming lose. Wish I hadn't purchased such a cheap frame. The mattress is great though!
A friend put in the order for the bed base. I would never have ordered it as it was self assembly when delivered. I am a 68 year old woman and I assembled a lot by myself with the help from my son. Now assembled, it is easy to open up BUT IMPOSSIBLE for one person to close. Even my son cannot close it on his own. I have had to alter what I store in it as constant opening is impossible on a regular basis.
The description on the website claimed this mattress had a winter and summer side. After trying both there is no discernible difference. It's also not particularly comfortable either... regardless of the season, or the side.
Actually delivered the next day which was great - however problems with part of the bed - new part sent = same problem Had tiny refund compared to the cost and had to take the defective part to the dump
Good however not flexible to put rolling bed on both sides.
The mattresses themselves are excellent but there was a problem with the delivery. We were offered a precise "window" - which at the time was much appreciated - but it turned out that the day and time you gave were intended for the local carrier, who would receive the goods in the city. This is a long way from our address and, having stayed at home and missed a class for the expected delivery, Panthertracker were at the receiving end of our wrath which perhaps more accurately came down to a communication problem on your own part. ie we were not receiving the delivery at the time you negotiated with us - a further stage had to be arranged with Skye Express (who were themselves very prompt once they did receive the mattresses).
Good quick delivery service Material covering the base very thin
We love the beds and are happy with our purchase. However our super king mattress didn't come with its base, or the other beds, and that took a few days to resolve. It was a huge inconvenience and no compensation was offered. Staff were helpful and friendly
Delivery was quick and efficient however the bed itself was very difficult to assemble due to not lining up properly and bolts not fitting also instructions very poorly written with poor diagrams
I get the feeling that Bedstar is more suited to operating on a trading estate with showroom buyers rather than online where people use delivery estimates as a deciding part of the sale. Whilst the goods ordered did arrive they were well outside of the lead times stated at the time of ordering online, and I had to chase for updates. Promises of "delivery on x date" came and went and required more chasing to get the goods dispatched even once they had arrived in stock. The phone number was always unanswered but email contact was responded to within 24 hours (usually on the same business day). If the delivery estimates were more accurate (e.g. "Up to 3 week delivery" rather than "Next day delivery") I may still have used Bedstar and been left with a more positive experience. Instead I'm left with the impression that their online sales are a secondary activity for them after their showroom sales just so they can "get online". Sadly this is a common problem for many furniture retailers.
Bedstar is rated 4.00 based on 942 reviews