Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Fantastic service the bed I ordered was out of stock and they phoned me and sorted it there and then and the bed I received was better than the one I ordered. The delivery service was superb friendly driver and his mate and put everything where I wanted it.
AVOID, AVOID,AVOID ! They don’t answer the phone, hang up on you, don’t deliver on time. We ordered a £1200 mattress which is like concrete and they don’t want to know . TRUELY AWFUL CUTOMER SERVICE.
Ordered a bed over a week ago and heard nothing about delivery. Tried to call them 18 times and can't get through just get a message saying they are busy and try again later and then hang up on me Starting to wonder if this is a real business?
Ordered a bed and mattress which was delivered via Panther Logistics. The Panther delivery driver failed to make sufficient sound when delivering so we didn't hear them or get the bed (seriously, I had waited in all afternoon and was sat in a near-silent house). When I phoned Bedstar, instead of hearing me out and understanding that these things happen, all I received was a defensive, aggressive, repeated claim that I wasn't in (I was) and that I had to pay either £47 for redelivery or £65 to cancel. In the end I cancelled as I refused to give them my custom. I then had to wait a month (A MONTH!) to get the rest of my money back. The failed delivery wasn’t their fault, and perhaps I could have done more (sat looking out the window?!), but it was Bedstar’s attitude that I couldn’t believe. The worst customer service experience I've ever had.
Bedstar advertised a frame as SPRUNG. It was not. It was solid. They have since changed their fraudulent advert. They offered to take it back, but only if we provided for, and provided new packing for this. Oh, and by the way, - we would be charged EXTRA because the 'bundle', including base and mattress was no longer a 'bundle'. A bunch of defrauding crooks. AVOID THIS FIRM. BUY ELSEWHERE.
Ordered bed for next day delivery but nothing arrived. After much difficulty managed to make telephone contact with Bedstar who instructed me to fill in complaint form which would be dealt with in 24-48 hours. This despite our old bed being collected on the next day as planned. Where do we sleep? Bed arrived next day but was faulty and another 30 phone calls to resolve as it is now Friday and no bed to use. Told factory will send replacement bed but not till Tuesday!! Again nothing arrived so tried factory direct and was advised that Bedstar had not completed the paperwork so delivery delayed till Wednesday. We hope it will arrive but not counting on it. Once we have the bed nothing else will be purchased from Bedstar
Awful service. Do not expect your 'next day delivery' to arrive any more than 3 failed attempts and 3 weeks later.... They rely on customers calling to find out the delivery has failed. They will be laugh to you. They will blame all problems on their partner companies. They will rearrange failed deliveries to the wrong address. You will have to call those partner companies if you want your bed. You will wish you never used Bedstar...
Created order online didn't get any kind of confirmation emails, called and they said that the order is been made and it will b delivered on time, didn't receive it and called them again they give me wrong tracking number and asked me to deal with it. Going to ask for refund I wish if I ordered from another retailer or Amazon Just save your money and time and order form better retailer
Not impressed so far! I ordered a double bed & mattress and received a confirmation email of purchase. After a week of not hearing anything any many phone calls I eventually got through to customer service who said the bed was out of stock until January. Really disappointed as this was not indicated at time of purchase. Expected to be in stock 4 weeks after order.
Very poor - 3 beds meant to be in stock and with me by the 2 December - here we are on the 11th and I have just been informed the courier has only got 1 of the 2 parts of the final bed. from the telephone system that at 9.37 says the opening hours are 9 to 5 and to call back during these hours, the lack of staff to answer the phones any way, right through to not even being able to put a complete order together and despatch it correctly. still haven't received a single call back with any information about when all the parts will arrive. Would advise against using this company
Absolutely in and out no bother 2 great lads Jon and bri, cleared everything away, wouldn't know they'd been. Would recommend them to anyone thanks
Purchased a Birlea bed from retailer Bedstar and after just two weeks i noticed a creeking noise getting worse. Thinking it might just need tightening I tried, but it did not work. I contacted the Bedstar who contacted Birlea who have told me I’ve misused the bed - In two weeks!!! I made the bed in situation and slept in it on my own. They have now refused to do anything except for offer an inspection which i may have to pay for. Despite my statutory rights (under the Consumer Rights Act) which state I’m entitled to a replacement or refund if I report the issue within 30 days. Please reconsider purchasing either a Birlea bed or anything from Bedstar. this is a dreadful company with NO customer service.
I'm sure once the entire bed is delivered it will be fine, however, the delivery company and relationship between Bedstar and Panther is awful. Headboard and one part of the base were delivered late yesterday, the delivery guys stated the missing base had been scanned in at the depot but not loaded onto the van. As it was delivered over an hour late the Bedstar offices had shut so I email both Panther and Bedstar. Bedstar call me just after they open today to say it cannot be delivered today because all the vans have been loaded (with what, who knows) and left for the day. Request a 9am or 4pm delivery time for tomorrow and say its not possible as it's an all day slot. Request it's booked for tomorrow and if I'm in I'm in, if not they'll have to come back. I'm told if it's a failed delivery (like Panther failed to deliver the entire order yesterday!) I'll be charged £25. Eventually I agree so there's at least a possibility of having the bed soon. Because of where we live I am expecting it to be delivered early evening tomorrow, obviously outside of any stated time (whatever outside of "all day" is). Our old bed has been removed, furniture rearranged to accommodate the impending new bed. Now we're just left with furniture in the way and a mattress on the floor. I have not paid Panther to deliver my goods, I do not have a contractual agreement with them. Bedstar really need to get Panther in line, after all they are the customer and Panther are falling well short. For the sake of your sanity, avoid Bedstar and take your well earned money elsewhere to more professional companies who value their customers and stand up for them with THEIR suppliers.
Ordered a bed to be delivered two weeks before we needed it . So they had plenty of time to arrange it all. On day of delivery being a double 4/6ft divan it should have been two bases and a mattress . Delivery date came bed arrived but minus one base. As it was Friday we were told base had been sent to another part of the country and we would not get it till Monday . Both my husband and I in our seventies spent 5 nights on the floor Monday came no base was told Tuesday delivery it did arrive. My daughter and I tried for two months to get some sort of compensation . They offered £25 that is £2.50 each per night on the floor we declined .They offered two luxury pillows as compensation . Well these luxury pillows arrive ,they were not even the same size. I would not let my next doors dog have them . Took photos of them .we were told it was not their fault but panther delivery so try and get compensation .this company only offer £25 . If I would most definitely NOT recommend this company .BE WARNED
I ordered two divans and two headboards and paid for next day delivery. The two divans and one headboard arrived 3daysnlate one headboard was missing. Both divans were damaged draws on both divans Damaged. Continually rang regarding this order eventually two draws were replaced the headboard arrived. The base of the divan was never collected and the compensation of £20 to keel the divan base never came. I had to have these divans urgently total disaster,
Didn't deliver Friday due to 'computers being down', didn't deliver Saturday due to 'vehicle breakdown'. This bed was for my holiday home. I am there Friday, Saturday and Sunday and after 2 nights on the sofa I left early!! Delivered the wrong bed the following Friday - I paid for a 4 drawer but received a 2 drawer. It is now the following Monday - 3 weeks later - and they have just tried to deliver. I AM NOT THERE ON MONDAY'S! So, still not got the proper bed and still no idea when it will be coming!!! Rebooked for 31st August 5 WEEKS after purchase!! Shocking company, rotten customer service and foreign delivery drivers that have absolutely NO IDEA what you are saying to them!
wrong deliver day late, on top of that no fixtures and fittings in box so bed us useless. No one has bothered to respond or pick up phone to get this sorted. Disgusting!!! I am sleeping on floor for over a week now! I want this sorted.
Absolute rubbish !! Waited 12 days for a mattress that never arrived, daily phone calls only to be told lie after lie. Bed star and Panther (delivery company) each blaming each other. Umpteen promises to return calls that never happened. A Customer Service that doesn’t speak to customers - only communicates via email !! One phone call ended with Rachel from Bedstar putting the phone down during a conversation. Do not part with your money ... still waiting for ours to be returned !! I am guessing that this review won’t make the public review platform
I ordered a bed weeks ago. I had not received any notice of delivery. When made enquiries about it, I was told I to pay an additional £30 to have it delivered by the next week. I paid and was then told the bed would be delivered at noon today. Now over three weeks later, only PART OF THE BED was delivered five hours late. Have since read other review which expose them as scams! Will report to Trading standards.
I ordered a bed and a mattress and paid for extra Saturday delivery. The bed delivery never happened, the mattress has been sent via UPS which doesn't deliver on Saturdays. I requested refund and they charged me extra for return delivery. I lost almost 100 quid. There is more reviews about failed deliveries. This is a scam and must be a very profitable one if Bedstar are not interested in fixing the problem and improving customer experience.
Bedstar is rated 3.98 based on 900 reviews