Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Fantastic service the bed I ordered was out of stock and they phoned me and sorted it there and then and the bed I received was better than the one I ordered. The delivery service was superb friendly driver and his mate and put everything where I wanted it.
AVOID, AVOID,AVOID ! They don’t answer the phone, hang up on you, don’t deliver on time. We ordered a £1200 mattress which is like concrete and they don’t want to know . TRUELY AWFUL CUTOMER SERVICE.
Ordered a bed over a week ago and heard nothing about delivery. Tried to call them 18 times and can't get through just get a message saying they are busy and try again later and then hang up on me Starting to wonder if this is a real business?
Ordered a bed and mattress which was delivered via Panther Logistics. The Panther delivery driver failed to make sufficient sound when delivering so we didn't hear them or get the bed (seriously, I had waited in all afternoon and was sat in a near-silent house). When I phoned Bedstar, instead of hearing me out and understanding that these things happen, all I received was a defensive, aggressive, repeated claim that I wasn't in (I was) and that I had to pay either £47 for redelivery or £65 to cancel. In the end I cancelled as I refused to give them my custom. I then had to wait a month (A MONTH!) to get the rest of my money back. The failed delivery wasn’t their fault, and perhaps I could have done more (sat looking out the window?!), but it was Bedstar’s attitude that I couldn’t believe. The worst customer service experience I've ever had.
Bedstar advertised a frame as SPRUNG. It was not. It was solid. They have since changed their fraudulent advert. They offered to take it back, but only if we provided for, and provided new packing for this. Oh, and by the way, - we would be charged EXTRA because the 'bundle', including base and mattress was no longer a 'bundle'. A bunch of defrauding crooks. AVOID THIS FIRM. BUY ELSEWHERE.
Ordered bed for next day delivery but nothing arrived. After much difficulty managed to make telephone contact with Bedstar who instructed me to fill in complaint form which would be dealt with in 24-48 hours. This despite our old bed being collected on the next day as planned. Where do we sleep? Bed arrived next day but was faulty and another 30 phone calls to resolve as it is now Friday and no bed to use. Told factory will send replacement bed but not till Tuesday!! Again nothing arrived so tried factory direct and was advised that Bedstar had not completed the paperwork so delivery delayed till Wednesday. We hope it will arrive but not counting on it. Once we have the bed nothing else will be purchased from Bedstar
Awful service. Do not expect your 'next day delivery' to arrive any more than 3 failed attempts and 3 weeks later.... They rely on customers calling to find out the delivery has failed. They will be laugh to you. They will blame all problems on their partner companies. They will rearrange failed deliveries to the wrong address. You will have to call those partner companies if you want your bed. You will wish you never used Bedstar...
Stay away from this company!!! Courier delivery not reliable and they'll charge extra £50 for the delivery! I should have read the reviews before using them!
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY , ONLY HAVE 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON BAD QUALITY BEDS purchased a bed in 2018, the 1st issue was that a double mattress that doesnt fit the bed it has to sit high on the bottom ledge , i emailed this in but no reply from them, now one by one the slats are snappping as not good quality , the bed is not 2 years old I am very careful and look after everything i purchase , i am only 9 st, looks like i will have to buy a new bed ??, as i have emailed asking about replacement slats , suprise surprise , they are going to charge me for them , i have another bed i am using and this bed i have had for 17 years andnot ONE slat has snapped . YOU WOULD THINK I BED SHOULD LAST MONGER THAN 18 MONTHS ??? BE AWARE DO NOT BUY FROM BEDSTEAD
I am fuming. Benson's let me down last minute because the bed was damaged - but at least they had the decency to call and they agreed to cancel the sale. This allowed me to order with Bedstar for a guaranteed quick delivery…. I even rang their sales person to check that the bed I intended to order was available and could be delivered in time for my guest. I was given a time slot... they had my number but no bed, no calls and no apology. Absolutely unacceptable. I would be very surprised if the positive ratings are genuine!
Hidden delivery charges. Won't be using them ahain and will order from a company that is honest with their charges.
Needed a bedframe for weekend ( Elderly relative who could not climb stairs) this was Wednesday phoned to check bed frame was available and could be delivered on Friday. Was told yes to both questions so went ahead and ordered. Come Friday no bed. Bedstar are not available at weekend so had to make alternative arrangements. Come Monday contacted Bedstar to be told that it had been with courier and could not understand why it was not delivered. Got phone number of courier and made contact. Bed did not arrive till Tuesday. Bed frame is good well priced and easy to assemble (two people) very pleased with bed frame but NOT with delivery. Suggest that if Bedstar claims next day delivery they change couriers.
Delivery: On time, but items were left exposed in the open outside my entrance door without even ringing my doorbell to notify its arrival. More or less identical triple bunk beds beds can be bought at a lower price from other suppliers, but I chose the "Serene Oslo 3" model because of the wide wooden slats, which is specifically promoted on their website, as well as the flat steps on the ladder for the upstairs bed (both shown in close-up photos on the website). This turned out to be a blatant lie, both upper and lower mattresses are resting on thin metal pipes, as are also the steps on the ladder! Assembly instruction was not very good, but adequate if proper attention is paid. An important info is missing: DO NOT TIGHTEN THE BOLTS AND SCREWS UNTIL ALL COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN ASSEMBLED! Leave them loose to all parts have come together! Otherwise it may appear as if some holes have been drilled in the wrong place, as claimed by other reviewers of this bed (when left loose, there is enough wriggle-room to get all parts together without drilling new holes). Overall, the bed seems sturdy and strong, but has not yet really been tested by grandchildren....
Paid for a Saturday delivery, only the slats arrived, not the bedframe itself. Appalling and unhelpful customer service.
DISGUSTING AND SHOCKING customer service! I have been waiting over 2 months for this item. Ordered 30th November. It is now 9th January. I was told prior to purchase it would be delivered by Christmas and then it was after new year. I took a day off work to wait for the item on the 7th! WAIT FOR IT!!! For it to not be delivered AND to be told that I had to wait another 1 week. Then you said you could try and source another item for me BUT have me pay the difference. No compensation! Pathetic service. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Cheap yes but there’s a reason for it. This is shocking customer service. You will agree I have been very patient.
I wouldn't even put 1 star but there was no other option. Furious beyond words. I ordered two single beds and matresses online on 31st December and was asked to choose a delivery date. I needed the beds for Sunday, so chose 3rd January (today) which was available. I had a confirmation email. they took my money and I have heard nothing from them since! Must have phoned them 15 times today, no response. Call is answered by a machine which asks you to chose which department. You are then put through and asked to wait and then told line is busy and you are cut off. Also emailed customer services, no presponse other than to say they have logged my issue (?) Why offer things if they are not available?
This is a word of warning to anyone about to order from Bedstar - they make a fortune from the 0844 number that you have to ring to find out where your goods are. Please also read the Trustpilot reviews of Bedstar, even if you just want to know that I am not some disgruntled Employee.. I ordered a mattress on the 2nd December as I was moving into a new home on the 13th December. 5-7 working days I was told.... I rang repeatedly on the 6th December and kept getting cut off, or disconnected (at a cost of 47p per call I later found out). I was told, yes, it won't be a problem in a very harsh and condescending manner. Then nothing for another ten days... I repeatedly rang on 17th December after sleeping on the floor for four nights, to finally get through, only to be told that no, the stock wasn't now due in until around the 8th January. I could have a different mattress delivered but I wasn't allowed to sleep on it or remove the packaging or they wouldn't take it back if it wasn't comfortable. If I wanted to cancel the order then I needed to let them know as soon as possible because they didn't want to order more stock than they needed - a bit cheeky I thought. The order was promptly cancelled and I ordered from Mattress Online and had delivery the next day (amazing service, really!!). Now, as if the whole ordering, disappointment, and refund process wasn't shocking enough, I got my phone bill today from O2 - I have been charged £19.26 for calls to Bedstar which has left an even more sour taste in my mouth. I would implore ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH to order from these guys to use their normal number of 01423 863914 and save yourself (quite) a few quid, I mean, if you really, really have to order from them.
Second mattress I have purchased from this company, perfect each time would recommend :-)
Created order online didn't get any kind of confirmation emails, called and they said that the order is been made and it will b delivered on time, didn't receive it and called them again they give me wrong tracking number and asked me to deal with it. Going to ask for refund I wish if I ordered from another retailer or Amazon Just save your money and time and order form better retailer
Not impressed so far! I ordered a double bed & mattress and received a confirmation email of purchase. After a week of not hearing anything any many phone calls I eventually got through to customer service who said the bed was out of stock until January. Really disappointed as this was not indicated at time of purchase. Expected to be in stock 4 weeks after order.
Bedstar is rated 4.01 based on 998 reviews