Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Stay away from this company!!! Courier delivery not reliable and they'll charge extra £50 for the delivery! I should have read the reviews before using them!
I am fuming. Benson's let me down last minute because the bed was damaged - but at least they had the decency to call and they agreed to cancel the sale. This allowed me to order with Bedstar for a guaranteed quick delivery…. I even rang their sales person to check that the bed I intended to order was available and could be delivered in time for my guest. I was given a time slot... they had my number but no bed, no calls and no apology. Absolutely unacceptable. I would be very surprised if the positive ratings are genuine!
Fantastic service the bed I ordered was out of stock and they phoned me and sorted it there and then and the bed I received was better than the one I ordered. The delivery service was superb friendly driver and his mate and put everything where I wanted it.
AVOID, AVOID,AVOID !
They don’t answer the phone, hang up on you, don’t deliver on time.
We ordered a £1200 mattress which is like concrete and they don’t want to know . TRUELY AWFUL CUTOMER SERVICE.
Ordered a bed over a week ago and heard nothing about delivery. Tried to call them 18 times and can't get through just get a message saying they are busy and try again later and then hang up on me
Starting to wonder if this is a real business?
Ordered a bed and mattress which was delivered via Panther Logistics. The Panther delivery driver failed to make sufficient sound when delivering so we didn't hear them or get the bed (seriously, I had waited in all afternoon and was sat in a near-silent house). When I phoned Bedstar, instead of hearing me out and understanding that these things happen, all I received was a defensive, aggressive, repeated claim that I wasn't in (I was) and that I had to pay either £47 for redelivery or £65 to cancel. In the end I cancelled as I refused to give them my custom. I then had to wait a month (A MONTH!) to get the rest of my money back.

The failed delivery wasn’t their fault, and perhaps I could have done more (sat looking out the window?!), but it was Bedstar’s attitude that I couldn’t believe. The worst customer service experience I've ever had.
Bedstar advertised a frame as SPRUNG. It was not. It was solid.

They have since changed their fraudulent advert.

They offered to take it back, but only if we provided for, and provided new packing for this. Oh, and by the way, - we would be charged EXTRA because the 'bundle', including base and mattress was no longer a 'bundle'.

A bunch of defrauding crooks.

AVOID THIS FIRM. BUY ELSEWHERE.
Ordered bed for next day delivery but nothing arrived. After much difficulty managed to make telephone contact with Bedstar who instructed me to fill in complaint form which would be dealt with in 24-48 hours. This despite our old bed being collected on the next day as planned. Where do we sleep?
Bed arrived next day but was faulty and another 30 phone calls to resolve as it is now Friday and no bed to use.
Told factory will send replacement bed but not till Tuesday!! Again nothing arrived so tried factory direct and was advised that Bedstar had not completed the paperwork so delivery delayed till Wednesday. We hope it will arrive but not counting on it.
Once we have the bed nothing else will be purchased from Bedstar
Awful service. Do not expect your 'next day delivery' to arrive any more than 3 failed attempts and 3 weeks later....
They rely on customers calling to find out the delivery has failed.
They will be laugh to you.
They will blame all problems on their partner companies.
They will rearrange failed deliveries to the wrong address.
You will have to call those partner companies if you want your bed.
You will wish you never used Bedstar...
This company has repeatedly ignored my emails to exchange a bed for my autistic daughter that they got wrong. Since then my daughter has been sleeping on a mattress for 2 weeks since moving to our new build. I was asked to send photographic proof ( they must believe i wasnt delivered wrong bed)to a woman called Katherine, since then she has refused to answer any of my emails and we are left with a useless bed and headboard do not buy from this company
Most unreliable, appalling customer service, will never recommend making purchases from this company!

Failed to deliver as promised and you are left to deal and co-ordinate with the delivery people yourself and then you are being harassed as you are being directed and redirected several times between both the supplier and the delivery people as the supplier does not care about the orders being delivered to their customers on time all they know is to make sure they have collected the payment from their customers for the orders placed by them. They don't care about their customers satisfaction or even rectify their errors.. Thus they practice improper Business Ethics.
Absolutely disgusting customer service!!!!!

I have ordered a bed and it was too big, trying to organise a return is like getting blood from a stone ! They keep stalling even though I’m emailing to ring me to pay them £50 for the return!!
I have received no further contact despite several emails sent!!!

Once I have my refund I will not be ordering from this company!!

Also I will be taking to every social media site to make this known that the customer service was not at all acceptable!!
Disappointing. Not as solid as I'd hoped. Colour of knobs on the bedhead is copper, looks very different in the photo.
Horrified by the amount of plastic used in the packaging. You really do need to rethink this.
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY , ONLY HAVE 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON BAD QUALITY BEDS

purchased a bed in 2018, the 1st issue was that a double mattress that doesnt fit the bed it has to sit high on the bottom ledge , i emailed this in but no reply from them,
now one by one the slats are snappping as not good quality , the bed is not 2 years old I am very careful and look after everything i purchase , i am only 9 st, looks like i will have to buy a new bed ??, as i have emailed asking about replacement slats , suprise surprise , they are going to charge me for them ,
i have another bed i am using and this bed i have had for 17 years andnot ONE slat has snapped .
YOU WOULD THINK I BED SHOULD LAST MONGER THAN 18 MONTHS ???
BE AWARE DO NOT BUY FROM BEDSTEAD
Hidden delivery charges. Won't be using them ahain and will order from a company that is honest with their charges.
Needed a bedframe for weekend ( Elderly relative who could not climb stairs) this was Wednesday phoned to check bed frame was available and could be delivered on Friday. Was told yes to both questions so went ahead and ordered. Come Friday no bed. Bedstar are not available at weekend so had to make alternative arrangements. Come Monday contacted Bedstar to be told that it had been with courier and could not understand why it was not delivered. Got phone number of courier and made contact. Bed did not arrive till Tuesday. Bed frame is good well priced and easy to assemble (two people) very pleased with bed frame but NOT with delivery. Suggest that if Bedstar claims next day delivery they change couriers.
Delivery: On time, but items were left exposed in the open outside my entrance door without even ringing my doorbell to notify its arrival.
More or less identical triple bunk beds beds can be bought at a lower price from other suppliers, but I chose the "Serene Oslo 3" model because of the wide wooden slats, which is specifically promoted on their website, as well as the flat steps on the ladder for the upstairs bed (both shown in close-up photos on the website). This turned out to be a blatant lie, both upper and lower mattresses are resting on thin metal pipes, as are also the steps on the ladder!
Assembly instruction was not very good, but adequate if proper attention is paid. An important info is missing: DO NOT TIGHTEN THE BOLTS AND SCREWS UNTIL ALL COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN ASSEMBLED! Leave them loose to all parts have come together! Otherwise it may appear as if some holes have been drilled in the wrong place, as claimed by other reviewers of this bed (when left loose, there is enough wriggle-room to get all parts together without drilling new holes).
Overall, the bed seems sturdy and strong, but has not yet really been tested by grandchildren....
Paid for a Saturday delivery, only the slats arrived, not the bedframe itself. Appalling and unhelpful customer service.
DISGUSTING AND SHOCKING customer service! I have been waiting over 2 months for this item. Ordered 30th November. It is now 9th January. I was told prior to purchase it would be delivered by Christmas and then it was after new year. I took a day off work to wait for the item on the 7th! WAIT FOR IT!!! For it to not be delivered AND to be told that I had to wait another 1 week. Then you said you could try and source another item for me BUT have me pay the difference. No compensation! Pathetic service. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Cheap yes but there’s a reason for it.

This is shocking customer service. You will agree I have been very patient.
I wouldn't even put 1 star but there was no other option. Furious beyond words. I ordered two single beds and matresses online on 31st December and was asked to choose a delivery date. I needed the beds for Sunday, so chose 3rd January (today) which was available. I had a confirmation email. they took my money and I have heard nothing from them since! Must have phoned them 15 times today, no response. Call is answered by a machine which asks you to chose which department. You are then put through and asked to wait and then told line is busy and you are cut off. Also emailed customer services, no presponse other than to say they have logged my issue (?) Why offer things if they are not available?
Bedstar is rated 4.01 based on 1,081 reviews