Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"love the new mattress. delivery was good and the contact ok"
"I was constantly updated by email and text regarding delivery. On the day of delivery I was texted a time slot of just a couple of hours. Wow! Makes a change from waiting allday for something to arrive at 8pm"
"ordered the mattress on mon and arrived on the thursday very efficent service and kept me informed every step of tghe way by phone call and texts .would def recomend them and cant prase them enough"
"Efficient and friendly service"
"Low cost great value beds looks great, just what I needed. Service and delivery were brilliant would recommend"
"They were good - although the promised a.m text, giving me an ETA, turned out to be a recorded message telling me that my bedwould be delivered sometime between 9-1"
"great bed frame,price and quality.very quiet.looks really good in black. excellent delivery.communication amazing.would definitely recommed this site to family and friends"
"The service we received from bedstarwas outstanding. From the price, which was exceptional when we first looked online, to the fact it had dropped by £10 when we finally ordered, the phone call early morning on the day of delivery giving a 4 hour time slot"
"i have just ordered my item and I found the website so easy to use..weldone ....good price....item will come 6 days time hopefullly"
"Excellent products delivered on time and as expected."
"Nice bed good price but the delivery guys were early and rude"
"Item exactly as expected. However, I ordered through Quidco on 21st october 2015 and have still not received my cashback"
"Brilliant customer service. There was a problem with the bundle deals when trying to order and the member of staff I dealt with was brilliant and made sure everything was sorted ASAP."
"the product were up to the standard"
"Easy ordering process and quick delivery. No instructions to put bed together and delivery men turned up earlier than the given time which meant a quick dash home prevents 5 stars. Bed is good quality and looks great."
"ordering was easy, the price was right, delivery was prompt, assembly no problem and the bed looks good...!!!"
"Great very easy to use Quick delivery"
"Good prices. Delivery as stated. Driver miserable and not customer focused. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Bought a Millbrook bed through Bedstar as they were the cheapest online retailer for the bed that I wanted. I found that communication was best through their online interactive Help tool as phone contact wasn't that great. Delivery took longer than expected as manufacturer sent mattress and not divan base but great help from Bedstar to get this sorted. I'll use this provider again as I believe they offer very competitive prices, value for money and good customer service."
"Exactly what I wanted, exactly when they promised"
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 859 reviews