Bedlam Golf Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Bedlam Golf

How would you rate Bedlam Golf ?

"Place an order on the 4th of June. had conformation of order. nothing delivered. sent 2 emails because unable to talk to someone on the phone. No answere to emails. this is not a trustworthy company and I would encourage people not to deal with them"
"Ordered 1st June for charity event. Like others paid extra for delivery. No response to emails. Happy to join any group taking action"
"Ordered pants a polo for a trip to Royal Portrush. Ordered before 12:00 for same day despatch and £6 postage for three day delivery. Two weeks later nothing has arrived. No return calls, emails not answered. Paypal are currently dealing with the issue. There are few of us getting a case put togther for the small claims court. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OUTFIT."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER! I ordered a pair of trousers on the 3rd of June and paid extra for a four day delivery as I needed them for a charity event. They still haven't arrived and I have had no response to emails and there doesn't appear to be a contact number for them. Please be careful."
"If I could give less than one star I would. I ordered a pair of trousers and they sent me the wrong ones. I've contacted them via email, telephone, their website and twitter to exchange but have had no response! Im getting ignored. Terrible customer service. Will never use again!"
"I wouldn't even give them 1 star if there was an option. Ordered and paid for next day delivery.I got a confirmation email of the order but nothing arrived.They don't report to emails and rings through to an answer phone. Luckily paid via PayPal and had to raise a dispute for a full refund.still no contact from Bedlam themselves."
"I ordered 4 pair of pants on July 28th and needed them by September 1st. We never received the pants and when we contacted Bedlam they said they would expedite ship 4 more pairs as of August 25th to arrive before September 1st. Even on September 1st they didn't arrive so we never received our pants!"
"Golf trousers arrived to late & in the wrong size. Goods returned & delivery confirmed but no refund. Reported to eBay for poor & dishonest Customer service."
"Contacted Bedlam last week to buy some trousers. They sent the shorts version by mistake, so I contacted the company and they fast-tracked the trousers to me immediately at their full cost. Excellent customer service despite the mistake. Also a nice quality product - Would recommend."
"6 NOV 2016 I TRIED TO SIGN UP TODAY ON YOUR SITE TO GET 15 PERCENT OF MY FIRST ORDER BUT THE SITE DIDNT ACCEPT MY EMAIL ADDRESS.,WHICH IS bobbeale44@yahoo.com.au ,COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE DISCOUNT,AS I HAVE PLACED MY ORDER FOR A PAIR OF BLOOMER SHORTS"
"Fantastic clothes,fantastic people,fantastic comments when on the golf course, Grear range will order some for our Christamas events Tony fiddy 07792 604280"
"Great gear from an excellent website! The outfit I purchased made it a great wknd!"
"My order 14th July was my 2nd order delivered to me in Spain, order number #00443, I ordered an XL Polo Blue, which when arrived never had your Logo on the front of the shirt, this item was one of three I purchased from you this time, were going to be used on a Golf Tour. I would normally have sent the shirt back but the postage from Spain would be expensive. We have tried to contact you by email, but the server was rejecting our emails to you. We look forward to your reply. Regards Kenneth Gray"
"Clothes are what you said they would be"
"Four of us were going on a golf trip to Machrihanish and wanted outfit for the trip. 4 pairs of Bedlam blue diamond trousers and matching belts were bought and looked outstanding. I sent a picture into Bedlam of us after 36 holes golf on the Machrihanish links .... a fantastic day ... with lots of positive comments about the outfits worn. Planning next years trip now .... so Bedlam web site is being reviewed!!. Cheers Fraser"
"Bedlam Golf supported me and the Jude Brady Foundation throughout the 2016 Amateur tour, helping me raise in excess of £600 for the charity"
"I love the design on the pants I recently bought online from Bedlam Golf. Perfect size and I get compliments every time I wear them and I can't wait to get my next pair."
"Quick delivery for first quality golf trouser and shirt"
"Very good website. Great patterns and colours to all your stuff ,very good communication through out my order and quick delivery. Really happy, thank you"
"Fantastic service Fantastic clothes Eye catching, stylish and very very comfortable. 100% satisfied Thanks Bedlam Golf."
Bedlam Golf is rated 4.40 based on 93 reviews