Bedlam Golf Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Bedlam Golf

How would you rate Bedlam Golf?

89 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bedlam Golf in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"If I could give less than one star I would. I ordered a pair of trousers and they sent me the wrong ones. I've contacted them via email, telephone, their website and twitter to exchange but have had no response! Im getting ignored. Terrible customer service. Will never use again!"
"I wouldn't even give them 1 star if there was an option. Ordered and paid for next day delivery.I got a confirmation email of the order but nothing arrived.They don't report to emails and rings through to an answer phone. Luckily paid via PayPal and had to raise a dispute for a full refund.still no contact from Bedlam themselves."
"I ordered 4 pair of pants on July 28th and needed them by September 1st. We never received the pants and when we contacted Bedlam they said they would expedite ship 4 more pairs as of August 25th to arrive before September 1st. Even on September 1st they didn't arrive so we never received our pants!"
Barry Morgan
Verified Reviewer
"Golf trousers arrived to late & in the wrong size. Goods returned & delivery confirmed but no refund. Reported to eBay for poor & dishonest Customer service."
"Contacted Bedlam last week to buy some trousers. They sent the shorts version by mistake, so I contacted the company and they fast-tracked the trousers to me immediately at their full cost. Excellent customer service despite the mistake. Also a nice quality product - Would recommend."
"6 NOV 2016 I TRIED TO SIGN UP TODAY ON YOUR SITE TO GET 15 PERCENT OF MY FIRST ORDER BUT THE SITE DIDNT ACCEPT MY EMAIL ADDRESS.,WHICH IS bobbeale44@yahoo.com.au ,COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE DISCOUNT,AS I HAVE PLACED MY ORDER FOR A PAIR OF BLOOMER SHORTS"
"Fantastic clothes,fantastic people,fantastic comments when on the golf course, Grear range will order some for our Christamas events Tony fiddy 07792 604280"
Danny Kenworthy
Verified Buyer
"Great gear from an excellent website! The outfit I purchased made it a great wknd!"
Kenneth Gray
Verified Buyer
"My order 14th July was my 2nd order delivered to me in Spain, order number #00443, I ordered an XL Polo Blue, which when arrived never had your Logo on the front of the shirt, this item was one of three I purchased from you this time, were going to be used on a Golf Tour. I would normally have sent the shirt back but the postage from Spain would be expensive. We have tried to contact you by email, but the server was rejecting our emails to you. We look forward to your reply. Regards Kenneth Gray"
Philip Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Clothes are what you said they would be"
Charles Kerr
Verified Buyer
"Four of us were going on a golf trip to Machrihanish and wanted outfit for the trip. 4 pairs of Bedlam blue diamond trousers and matching belts were bought and looked outstanding. I sent a picture into Bedlam of us after 36 holes golf on the Machrihanish links .... a fantastic day ... with lots of positive comments about the outfits worn. Planning next years trip now .... so Bedlam web site is being reviewed!!. Cheers Fraser"
Barry Parker
Verified Buyer
"Bedlam Golf supported me and the Jude Brady Foundation throughout the 2016 Amateur tour, helping me raise in excess of £600 for the charity"
Leighton Schrand
Verified Buyer
"I love the design on the pants I recently bought online from Bedlam Golf. Perfect size and I get compliments every time I wear them and I can't wait to get my next pair."
Patrick DEGOUY
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery for first quality golf trouser and shirt"
Terry Konetsky
Verified Buyer
"Very good website. Great patterns and colours to all your stuff ,very good communication through out my order and quick delivery. Really happy, thank you"
Steven Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service Fantastic clothes Eye catching, stylish and very very comfortable. 100% satisfied Thanks Bedlam Golf."
"Bought these for my golf-obsessed husband for Father's Day. He absolutely loves them! He wore the shorts to a golf tournament and got a lot of complements on them. True to size. He is 6'6 about 240 and his regular size 38 fit him perfect. High quality and classy looking golf shorts. (He got the red argyle)"
Ian Mcvicker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, product and price...really nice fit and quality..love my trousers"
Ian Martindale
Verified Buyer
"Good quality golf wear and a great after service thank you"
"Outrageous colours that put a smile on everyone's face. However my playing partners claim that my trousers stopped them concentrating on their golf. On the plus side I've won enough from them in bets to pay for five different pairs!"
Bedlam Golf is rated 4.55 based on 89 reviews