Bed SOS Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Bed SOS

51 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Bed SOS?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alex

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bed SOS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered a mattress and bed for next day delivery. The mattress came but not the bed. The next day, two out of three packages for the bed were delivered, without warning. I made the driver aware who responded “I have two, call them”. I called twice during the day to confirm delivery and was told the missing package would arrive by 6pm - it didn’t. No customer service on weekend and no contact/tracking with the courier means I don’t have a bed that I’ve paid for and have no idea when it will turn up. Buyer beware, order elsewhere."
"Absolute scam Absolute scam. Basically they never fulfilled the next day delivery option. The bed arrived a day late when I was at work, which I knew nothing about. I asked for a refund and was told I would have to pay £40 for refusing delivery!!"
"Next day delivery astonished!"
"The bed is okay. A little lower quality then I thought it would be. The delivery company left it at my door step and I had to bring it in to my ground floor flat. I used a cash back company (quidco) as bed sos it's listed there. Bed sos has denied my claim in days. So basically a scam as they have no intention of paying the cash back"
"new bed arrived no problems very speedy delivery!"
"Had ordered a bed for delivery yesterday, took the day off work to wait in for the delivery. No sign so called at 4.30pm yesterday to be reassured that it will arrive before 6pm! Still no bed! No communication to let me know where it is or when it will be delivered! Absolutely terrible customer service."
"Terrible customer service. They do not inform you of a clear delivery time, and will not even pass the details of the courier service to customers. I took a day off work anticipating the delivery of my bed which I was 'assured' would arrive between 9am and 6pm. Nothing! If your time is valuable, I would avoid this company as this is not an isolated incident."
"We ordered a bed frame and mattress on Friday at approx 1.30pm, the goods were delivered today and have been assembled. Bed frame is of exceptional quality and the customer service from bed sos has been fantastic. Would definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Bought a bed online from Bed SOS, less than 24hrs later I was sleeping in it. Delivery was quick and friendly & the online order process was a doddle. Bed frame was cheaper than anywhere I had found online and it was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Bed SOS !"
"Having ordered a bed and requested the delivery date everything went smoothly. I had an email saying my bed would be delivered today between 9am-6pm. As the bed was a reasonable price I didn't really mind that a more specific delivery time wasn't able to be given. I took the day off work and waited, and waited... And waited... No phone call or email to advise me of a problem, no contact from either the delivery company or Bed SOS and more importantly no sign of my bed. A complete waste of a day off and terrible customer service. I have no idea what's going on as no can be bothered contacting me to let me know. Terrible service, would never use again."
Bed SOS is rated 2.82 based on 11 reviews