Bed SOS Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Bed SOS

51 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Bed SOS?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
excellent, fast delivery spot on no issue.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bed SOS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"excellent, fast delivery spot on no issue."
(Copied From My Google Review)
Unverified Reviewer
"In response to the companies reply to my wife -the driver; while he may have been misinformed about the procedure (or deliberately misrepresented what had happened; I honestly don’t know) it’s appalling to use him as a scapegoat for your (stockists) error. If I order a pepperoni pizza; I wouldn’t blame the delivery driver if he showed up with cheese. That’s the kitchens fault. - if you can’t reasonably guarantee a next day delivery;dont advertise next day delivery. Except for things like road closures;dangerous weather “next day delivery” should’nt have to be suffixed with (words to the effect of) “hopefully...if we remember to load the vans up properly.” -the gentleman you spoke to DID NOT demand the entire bed be changed. (I’m the gentleman you spoke to) 5 boxes were meant to arrive.2were lost to the wind; one of the boxes that you(r stockists) were kind enough to send to us on the correct(anticipated) date was damaged.The item inside that box was damaged.I wanted that one box swapped. You were welcome to have the damaged box back with all its contents. The image I sent you had the side of the box in it;including the box number; and the parts it contained; including (sic): “Box 4/5” Model: Kensington 135CM -45 OTO -6044 - P - BW - (ottoman Double Bed) Content: Side Rails Colour: T.Black/UK New Oak” Incase the image didn’t send correctly I even took the precaution of putting that text (verbatim) into the body of the email. That’s enough info for you to find the necessary replacement box. I’m unclear as to why your manufacturer wouldn’t swap the boxes. As I said; we were more than happy to send the damaged box back so they could salvage what they could from it. Presumably the part they were prepared to replace would have been shipped to us in the box anyway? Your inability to train your staff correctly is not our issue.This is not aimed at the woman I spoke to;she was very professional and polite;but it was clear that she hadn’t been given enough information to do her job properly. I take great offence at being described as “irate and abrupt”. I was “direct and to the point”. Your“attempt to rectify things in accordance with the supplier”was flawed for a few reasons; 1- this was now our third day without a bed; which, considering we decided to use your company for your advertised ‘next day delivery’ is unacceptable. 2- Your suppliers already messed up the delivery once before; we had no reason to expect the errors with boxes not being sent to us to not happen again. 3: we live in an apartment building with (about)105 total strangers. We have no idea of their comings and goings. I’ve not asked but considering the fact that neither rent nore utilities in our complex are supplied free of charge, I think it’s safe to assume they have jobs. 4: all of the floors in our building are individually access-coded (different codes for different corridors), so even if someone happened to be in; happened to be trustworthy and happened to be organised enough to mention it; unless they lived in one of the20flats on our floor; it would have been no use to us. 5:it’s a side of a bed; not a T-shirt. Are you suggesting that it’s a reasonable request to ask someone to carry it to their flat; find somewhere to store it; then carry it back down to us? Regarding leaving it in a safe place: 6: again; it’s the side of a bed. It’s not just something that can fit into a corner somewhere. While we did accept the refund (£30) it was not ‘gladly’ accepted. We accepted it as there was no alternative. I appreciate your apology for our experience and I accept it. (But I don’t speak for my wife of course. She might. I don’t know.) In turn; I apologise for the 1 star reviews you’ve had as a result of our experience, and the effect they’ve had on your rating. I’m sure my apology to you is as useful to you as your apology is to us. Sincerely; Mr. Irate & Abrupt."
"The customer service is really horrible and it's actually next next day delivery, not next day. Basically, the bed frame and the mattress didn't come at the same day even they were in the option for next day delivery, and also the customer service is so rude. I and my boyfriend were so excited to sleep on a new bed because we just moved in the new flat on that day, but unfortunately we ended up with sleeping on the floor at that night... the bed frame came at 11am next day without notice. But the quality of the bed frame and the mattress is nice and comfort."
"Ordered a mattress and bed for next day delivery. The mattress came but not the bed. The next day, two out of three packages for the bed were delivered, without warning. I made the driver aware who responded “I have two, call them”. I called twice during the day to confirm delivery and was told the missing package would arrive by 6pm - it didn’t. No customer service on weekend and no contact/tracking with the courier means I don’t have a bed that I’ve paid for and have no idea when it will turn up. Buyer beware, order elsewhere."
"Absolute scam Absolute scam. Basically they never fulfilled the next day delivery option. The bed arrived a day late when I was at work, which I knew nothing about. I asked for a refund and was told I would have to pay £40 for refusing delivery!!"
"Next day delivery astonished!"
"The bed is okay. A little lower quality then I thought it would be. The delivery company left it at my door step and I had to bring it in to my ground floor flat. I used a cash back company (quidco) as bed sos it's listed there. Bed sos has denied my claim in days. So basically a scam as they have no intention of paying the cash back"
"new bed arrived no problems very speedy delivery!"
"Had ordered a bed for delivery yesterday, took the day off work to wait in for the delivery. No sign so called at 4.30pm yesterday to be reassured that it will arrive before 6pm! Still no bed! No communication to let me know where it is or when it will be delivered! Absolutely terrible customer service."
"Terrible customer service. They do not inform you of a clear delivery time, and will not even pass the details of the courier service to customers. I took a day off work anticipating the delivery of my bed which I was 'assured' would arrive between 9am and 6pm. Nothing! If your time is valuable, I would avoid this company as this is not an isolated incident."
"We ordered a bed frame and mattress on Friday at approx 1.30pm, the goods were delivered today and have been assembled. Bed frame is of exceptional quality and the customer service from bed sos has been fantastic. Would definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Bought a bed online from Bed SOS, less than 24hrs later I was sleeping in it. Delivery was quick and friendly & the online order process was a doddle. Bed frame was cheaper than anywhere I had found online and it was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Bed SOS !"
"Having ordered a bed and requested the delivery date everything went smoothly. I had an email saying my bed would be delivered today between 9am-6pm. As the bed was a reasonable price I didn't really mind that a more specific delivery time wasn't able to be given. I took the day off work and waited, and waited... And waited... No phone call or email to advise me of a problem, no contact from either the delivery company or Bed SOS and more importantly no sign of my bed. A complete waste of a day off and terrible customer service. I have no idea what's going on as no can be bothered contacting me to let me know. Terrible service, would never use again."
Bed SOS is rated 2.71 based on 14 reviews