Bed City Leicester Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bed City Leicester

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bed City Leicester?

Tell us how Bed City Leicester made you happy

Telephone
"Would highly recommend ... I’ve had the most beautiful mirror and bed! A1 quality 👌🏻 A1 customer service 👌🏻 Couldn’t ask for anything better!"
Are you Bed City Leicester? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant service and great price, good delivery service also. Bed has been delivered and couldn't be happier."
"Great quality beds, helpful staff and excellent customer services."
"""Top quality at great prices!"
""Top quality & great prices!"
"Great quality at fab prices. Friendly staff and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
"Best deals in Leicester, great customer service, would recommend for all your bedroom furniture, many thanks Paul & staff"
"Great deals and great customer service , would highly recommend for all your bedroom furniture."
"I sent my elderly mum down to the shop to look at a bed , staff very helpful and delivered for free and took it upstairs for her .. Thanks bed city"
"I recently had a house clearence and Paul the manager couldn't b more understanding of my grievance and him and his staff were first class from start to finish. Thank you"
"I recently used bed city to by a new super king size mattress, Paul the manager was very helpful and recommended the perfect mattress for me. Delivery was fast and on time. the delivery man carried the bed up 3 flights of stairs and took away the old mattress overall very please with the service I received from the family business."
Bed City Leicester is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews