Bed City Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bed City Leicester

How would you rate Bed City Leicester?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sarah Swirles
""Top quality at great prices!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bed City Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sarah Swirles
Unverified Reviewer
"""Top quality at great prices!"
""Top quality & great prices!"
Kirsty White
Verified Reviewer
"Great quality at fab prices. Friendly staff and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
"Best deals in Leicester, great customer service, would recommend for all your bedroom furniture, many thanks Paul & staff"
"Great deals and great customer service , would highly recommend for all your bedroom furniture."
"I sent my elderly mum down to the shop to look at a bed , staff very helpful and delivered for free and took it upstairs for her .. Thanks bed city"
"I recently had a house clearence and Paul the manager couldn't b more understanding of my grievance and him and his staff were first class from start to finish. Thank you"
"I recently used bed city to by a new super king size mattress, Paul the manager was very helpful and recommended the perfect mattress for me. Delivery was fast and on time. the delivery man carried the bed up 3 flights of stairs and took away the old mattress overall very please with the service I received from the family business."
Bed City Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews