Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Beaverbrooks the Jewellers
Telephone

How would you rate Beaverbrooks the Jewellers ?

"I had a fault three times with my engagement ring,Charlotte at customer service dealt with me every time,so lovely,considerate,professional,went beyond to really help me try and fix it,excellent at her job.thankyou Charlotte."
"Outstanding service. Staff were friendly, genuine, attentive without being overbearing, and understood my needs exactly. They found me the perfect item, within my budget."
"Bought Marc Jacobs watch in the sale. Great quality and great price!"
"Helped me to choose the correct piece of jewellery and were very accommodating. The staff were very helpful and great customer service from beginning to end."
"Having the item that I desperately wanted in stock - fast delivery"
"Great personal service. High quality product but not ridiculous prices like some."
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews