Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Beaverbrooks the Jewellers

Tell us how Beaverbrooks the Jewellers made you happy

"I cannot fault the customer service I received today at the Beaverbrooks store in Wigan, the staff were very helpful and accommodating, thank s again for going the extra mile, you made my day."
"Ordered a bangle last night for the love of my life! Delivered today and delighted. Thank you to all you behind the scenes staff who make this work."
"Today we went to buy another watch the staff in your Barnsley branch are very professional and polite can see me and my wife visiting again Merry Christmas from Mr and Mrs Hughes"
"I had a fault three times with my engagement ring,Charlotte at customer service dealt with me every time,so lovely,considerate,professional,went beyond to really help me try and fix it,excellent at her job.thankyou Charlotte."
"Outstanding service. Staff were friendly, genuine, attentive without being overbearing, and understood my needs exactly. They found me the perfect item, within my budget."
"Bought Marc Jacobs watch in the sale. Great quality and great price!"
"Helped me to choose the correct piece of jewellery and were very accommodating. The staff were very helpful and great customer service from beginning to end."
"Having the item that I desperately wanted in stock - fast delivery"
"Great personal service. High quality product but not ridiculous prices like some."
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers is rated 3.67 based on 15 reviews