Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Beaverbrooks the Jewellers

Tell us how Beaverbrooks the Jewellers made you happy

"I can't believe what appalling customer service this company has, a watch purchase in January 2018 is still with the store being "fixed' and us as the customer made to feel like it's our fault that they sold us a faulty watch. Read the reviews of others on trustpilot to get the real reviews on this company."
"Don't take your jewelry to this place for valuation. Seriously undervalued my girlfriend's ring. have the cheek to be selling almost the same ring for £850 more. Either there ripping ppl off or they don't have a clue about valuing second hand jewellery"
"I cannot fault the customer service I received today at the Beaverbrooks store in Wigan, the staff were very helpful and accommodating, thank s again for going the extra mile, you made my day."
"If there was an option for a minus I would be giving them a negative score. I left my engagement ring with the Hull store on 20th October. All I wanted was a quote on a resize. I was informed the manufacturer was the only one who could provide this. I left my ring with them. What I was never informed if was my ring would go to head office and head office would be sending it abroad. Head office also sent it off with a note for a reset as an adjustment was not possible. Something the store told me ONLY the manufacturer could determine. My ring went 'missing' in transit and customer service was beyond poor. To the point where I contacted the CEO, who fobbed me back off to customer service. I even wrote to all the directors where I finally received a poorly written 1 page letter with barely even an apology; but defending Beaverbrooks on this matter. Having to wait weeks for a new ring and pathetic offers of compensation does not leave a customer feeling very happy. My own engagement ring is lost forever, I now have a replacement I do not want and was told I was out of refund policy!! Shocking doesn't even come close to the service received. Beaverbrooks finally said I can have a refund on the ring and what works out as around 27% compensation for the hassle. After months of customer service hell this is simply not good enough. But by law a replcamanet is all they need to do.....clearly this company do the minimum and are happy to lose a customer and one of the most sentimental pieces of jewellery they will ever have! Will never shop here or recommend them again!"
"Ordered a bangle last night for the love of my life! Delivered today and delighted. Thank you to all you behind the scenes staff who make this work."
"Today we went to buy another watch the staff in your Barnsley branch are very professional and polite can see me and my wife visiting again Merry Christmas from Mr and Mrs Hughes"
"I had a fault three times with my engagement ring,Charlotte at customer service dealt with me every time,so lovely,considerate,professional,went beyond to really help me try and fix it,excellent at her job.thankyou Charlotte."
"Save your money to spend with a company who value customers. Service stops as soon as the sale is done and the money is taken, if you have a problem after that don’t expect them to help whatsoever made a purchase online as a gift 4 days after that (the day before it was due to arrive) at 3pm receive an email to say the item is out of stock. They had already taken the money from my bank and this was due to be a gift. Spent the next 2 days calling and leaving voicemails which were never returned eventually emailed them and got a response will never ever use this company again"
"Good service!"
"I placed an order for two items, which were for a present, and to be worn together. Imagine the disappointment when on acceptance of delivery only one item arrived. On the dispatch note I was informed the missing item would follow in 3-5 days. As this was a present, the dilemma was do I give the gift and let them know there is more to follow as half missing or wait for 2nd delivery ! ! However, Two further days on I receive an email advising that the item in question is discontinued and no longer available ! Please select alternative or gain s refund! All within the space of one week! I could have sourced alternative products , if I’d known at point of ordering that it was no longer available, Very disappointing from what I thought was a reputable, quality, professional company."
"Outstanding service. Staff were friendly, genuine, attentive without being overbearing, and understood my needs exactly. They found me the perfect item, within my budget."
"Bought Marc Jacobs watch in the sale. Great quality and great price!"
"Helped me to choose the correct piece of jewellery and were very accommodating. The staff were very helpful and great customer service from beginning to end."
"Having the item that I desperately wanted in stock - fast delivery"
"Great personal service. High quality product but not ridiculous prices like some."
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers is rated 3.67 based on 15 reviews