Beauty Salon Equipment Reviews

Hobourn HousePriory RoadRochesterKent

Click Here

Tell us how Beauty Salon Equipment made you happy

Telephone
"I’m so grateful to Paul and his company for getting me out a right pickle! Purchased a couch from a different company a couple of years back and unfortunately that company no longer exists, so when my couch broke the other week Paul did everything to try and help me figure out which part on my electric couch was faulty. Paul could have easily have sold me a brand new couch and made a lot more money off me so I am so thankful that we managed to get my couch working and saving me hundreds of pounds too! Will definitely recommend them!"
Are you Beauty Salon Equipment? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I truly can’t describe this business, best company I have ever used, best costumers services you can ever get, very professional, thank you beauty salon equipment I am very pleased with my product and it has been a pleasure dealing with you and looking for more future business"
"Amazing service !! Having worked in the industry for 20 years this company go beyond standard customer service.. delivery is always speedy and informative ... Paul is extremely helpful ... can't recommend Than enough !"
"Brilliant service! My equipment arrived in the time slot allocated and it’s absolutely beautiful. Excellent quality too, which gives my new clinic a luxurious finish! Wouldn’t hesitate to shop here again when I need more items. Thank you!"
"Excellent company to deal with. Really knowledgeable and helpful - particularly when we messed them around changing our minds, they couldn’t have been more amendable. Highly recommend."
"Apologies for my late review. Had a great experience ordering from PJS, all the staff I dealt with were delightful and very helpful. I'll be a repeat customer for sure."
"We purchased two pedicure spa chairs from Paul who was extremely helpful organising them to be shipped to NI. One of the chairs developed a glitch which we reported - again Paul was outstanding in his response. He diagnosed the fault over the phone & we had the chair up and running in no time. It is reassuring to know that our extensive purchase is backed by excellent customer service from Paul & PJS. Well done and thank you!"
"This review is so long over due I ordered a pedi pod from Paul and two Beauty couches so we were in touch lots as I had lots of questions for Paul regarding colours and delivery etc paul went above and beyond to help me out he’s always given 110% from the very first meeting he’s a top bloke and deserves a successful business I can’t rate him nightly enough"
"Excellent company and customer service. Paul has been nothing but helpful all the way along. We ordered treatment couches and couldn't be more pleased. Dr Joney De Souza"
"Great machines and great prices, highly recommend :)"
"Helpful staff and prompt delivery"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable about his products."
"If there were more than 5 stars this company would get them. The product is fantastic, great quality, sturdy build, smooth action, very professional. Delivery was seamless. I’ve recommended PJS to many other therapists and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone."
"They sell high quality equipment and products and their prices are very fair. They are helpful and service/delivery excellent."
"I now have the best piercing couch in the world!!!"
"Great choice of products and equipment. Very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly staff."
"It was a replacement item"
"I have to say I have been in the beauty business for 11 years so I have dealt with many companies within the industry . But not one has ever matched the professional care that pjs has given . They are miles infront of customer care then most company's that are out there, and having purchased numerous salon equipment and furniture from them all to a very high standard they are always the first company I go too . I really cannot recommend them enough . Thanks Paul and team x"
"I like in psj that is a personal service: one on one and also speedy in delivery. you also get a cheaper alternative to the big brands."
"Great customer service from PJS. I would highly recommend them."
Beauty Salon Equipment is rated 4.62 based on 21 reviews