Beauty Salon Equipment Reviews

Hobourn House
Priory Road
Rochester
Kent

How would you rate Beauty Salon Equipment ?

Dr Joney De Souza
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company and customer service. Paul has been nothing but helpful all the way along. We ordered treatment couches and couldn't be more pleased. Dr Joney De Souza"
"Great machines and great prices, highly recommend :)"
Farzana Parveen
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff and prompt delivery"
Nicole Green
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and knowledgeable about his products."
Jan Parker
Verified Buyer
"If there were more than 5 stars this company would get them. The product is fantastic, great quality, sturdy build, smooth action, very professional. Delivery was seamless. I’ve recommended PJS to many other therapists and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone."
Bob Woodhams
Verified Buyer
"They sell high quality equipment and products and their prices are very fair. They are helpful and service/delivery excellent."
Darryl Strachan
Verified Buyer
"I now have the best piercing couch in the world!!!"
"Great choice of products and equipment. Very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly staff."
Adele Rowley
Verified Buyer
"It was a replacement item"
Collette Knaggs
Verified Buyer
"I have to say I have been in the beauty business for 11 years so I have dealt with many companies within the industry . But not one has ever matched the professional care that pjs has given . They are miles infront of customer care then most company's that are out there, and having purchased numerous salon equipment and furniture from them all to a very high standard they are always the first company I go too . I really cannot recommend them enough . Thanks Paul and team x"
Lilian Arigbodi
Verified Buyer
"I like in psj that is a personal service: one on one and also speedy in delivery. you also get a cheaper alternative to the big brands."
Tara Rowland
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service from PJS. I would highly recommend them."
"Treated absolutely appalling by the owner, disgusted with his attitude"
Very unfair review, client purchased a couch and then returned it. We had to charge return carriage as goods were around 3 weeks old and the packaging was thrown away. But we still refunded the client in full (less carriage) even though the couch could not be shipped on to any other clients. The couch was not faulty it was just a miss order from client. The experience was not so good for the client but we actually dealt with it when most companies would of said no to a return for just a clients change of mind (after 3 weeks?!). A little spiteful in the review I hope clients can read the majority of reviews and judge us on the whole. Regards Paul Director PJS Direct Ltd
Beauty Salon Equipment is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews