Beauty Bay Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
04AM
4AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Excellent range of products at a reasonable price, super fast delivery and packaged well"
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered from beauty bay after seeing as on you tube. It was spur of the moment kind of thing. Than after reading some scary reviews I wasn't sure t all of I did the right thing. But... It turned out to be good! Ally products arrived on time, I could track my order after receiving email from beauty bay with the link. Products were nicely packed and all in tact. So no regrets at all. I would recommend."
"Brilliant service, good prices and speedy delivery !"
"I don’t really understand all the negative reviews on here. I placed my order Tuesday evening and it arrived Thursday morning. Excellent item and great service it’s a 10 out of 10 from me 😁"
"Great service. Huge selection of Jeffree Star lipsticks which makes me very happy and they also have a points system where you can win free items! I’ve just won a 9 colour eyeshadow pallet worth £8. Definitely My favourite beauty store. Don’t understand how they’re ratings are so low on here? Also fast delivery"
"I absolutely love beautybay for all my beauty product needs it's a one stop shop I must receive items from beautybay on a weekly basis. Beautybay have their own line now which I love there eyeshadows. I love the fact that you have all the brands together. It's easy to look for what you want whether you're wanting something affordable or a little more pricey. I've highly recommended beautybay to many of my friends family and supporters"
"Last time I left 1 star by mistake, I was supposed to leave 5 stars as their service is brilliant and I’ve never had any problems at all."
"Fast, free shipping. Fantastic products at great prices"
"Great makeup at great prices. Always delivered on time and well protected packaging. Customer service is outstanding, always easy to contact wether on their own website or Twitter, you’ll revive a response practically immediately and it is always resolved to my satisfaction."
"Very reliable and large selection"
"Seriously quick delivery over the Christmas period when I was in desperate need of the products! Loved the beauty bay pallete and am hoping to try the rest of their products. Overall really happy!"
"Deliveries are always spot on, have a fantastic wide range of brands and products! Only thing is I wish they would stock colour pop!"
"Quick delivery and well packaged."
"The service of beauty bay is great. I have got an incomplete order and in the time of one day the money was back on my acount."
"I've had nothing but excellent service from Beauty Bay. They offer free and very fast delivery, items are packaged well, and the one time I returned an item was seamless and very efficient. They aren't great at answering queries on their social media, but overall I think they're fantastic."
"The delivery was extra fast and the product is absolutely amazing. I read about the palette before purchasing it and beauty bay did not fail to deliver the quality and finish of this product. The pigments are actually better than some high end eyeshadows that I have, can’t wait to buy the other 2 pallets 😊ThankYou"
"They offer student discount, and an ever-growing variety of brands from all over the world."
"Always love shopping at Beauty Bay.. huge range of cosmetics & delivery is always fast"
"Quick shipping and very pleased with delivery"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.70 based on 193 reviews