Beauty Bay Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
00AM
12AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"I gave 3* though i wasn't able to purchase anything from Beauty Bay so far. I would love to, thank there are a lot of great brands and quality products to choose from. Unfortunately i can't purchase anything because they don't accept PayPal. I'm so sad and disappointed about it, thank i would definitely love, love to purchase cosmetics from Beauty Bay."
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I filled out my beauty profile, stating that I preferred make up products, the whole time I received maybe 4/5 makeup products which was around 9 months. There was so many hair products that just if not my thing at all (as stated in my beauty profile). I feel the glossy box (the same price) is so much more worth the money, getting full palettes etc. I also really don't understand the whole 'personalized to your taste box' as when you search on Instagram everyone gets pretty much the same items. It's a shame that I've had to leave Birchbox as I love the idea, and I have kept it going for so long hoping that the products would change, but it's just are not worth the money."
"Although i got a pair of lipsticks that are mouldy? they did give me a full refund. although they tried to con me out of 10% off. I bought them in the 30% off black friday sale and they said i could reorder the lipsticks and they would offer me a 20% discount code and i told them that was unaccetable so theyve offered to refund me 30% off the products i originally bought only said products are out of stock. typical. a huge hoo hah."
"Bought an eye shadow palette for a friend's birthday and had it gift wrapped & shipped direct to recipient. Everything was great and the transaction was smooth but I heard later that some of the shadows arrived cracked because Beauty Bay hadn't bubble wrapped the item. It's a shame, because everything else was good. Would have given five stars but for this glitch and I hope they will bubble wrap items in future."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.70 based on 193 reviews