Beauty Bay Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
02AM
2AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I've ordered from you 3 and a half weeks ago and still not received my item. Tried to contact you over email and phone call and no response. Managed to get someone to chat to me over Twitter but still no luck in getting my item. So unhappy it's a joke"
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I give 2 stars and not 1 just because sometimes I received the items I needed. But when it comes to big days like Christmas, Easter, Black Friday - stay away from them. I am one of those whose Christmas package was lost. Upon requesting to resend the items (I'm trying to order them second time), they responded that they issued a refund. They don't seem reading my messages and they completely ignored my following messages where I demanded from them a resent package. They fucked up, twice, plus it's Christmas, they MUST make up to their mistake. But they didn't. Unfortunately, BB is often the only choice for European customers to get specific new makeup when it lands in Europe from America. I would strongly advise looking for a new beauty website because my patience has expired and I don't want to deal with such a crappy service they have. Instead of doing your silly Instagram stories fix your goddamn customer service and deliveries!"
"Speedy delivery but items were received damaged. I paid £19.00 for a compact highlighter and when I opened the lid, the highlighter was in tiny bits and crushed. So disappointed. Will not be using this company again."
"Ordered two foundations off Beauty Bay for a total of £35 - a little more than high street prices but perhaps too little for premium. So wa basically expecting something good! Received my items today and they are TINY! Literally travel size! Really disappointed and feeling pretty ripped off as the photos make the items appear so much bigger. Yes, the ml’s were stated on the products but you don’t always tend to check when you just assume they’re an average sized product. Beauty Bay really need to advertise these products as TRAVEL SIZE. Gutted I’ve just spent £35 on next to nothing! Won’t be using Beauty Bay again! RIP off!"
"My Morphe pallete was broken when it arrived and it took over a week from placing my order to actual delivery. Customer services ignored my emails to resolve the issue"
"I found the site very bland but located a product that I wanted. It arrived in good time but I was left with two issues. One - it was four makeup brushes and arrived in a huge box bigger than a shoe box! So bad and unnecessary. Then, and I am normally very careful to ensure IO tick all the right boxes, I have been bombarded with emails and adverts. I real irritant!"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.90 based on 157 reviews