Beauty Bay Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
00AM
12AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"BEAUTYBAY:122297 Your service is appalling and the worst online purchase that I have ever made. Why do you bother having Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp when you don't respond to messages. Customer services took 3 days to respond to all the messages that I left and now don't take ownership on their errors. I did, in error, send the order before checking my delivery address, but Beauty Bay did not respond to any messages sent. Hermes was no better, however they at least give the opportunity to leave feedback, which i did, and wasn't good. All I can say is that I will leave bad feedback on your site so people are aware that even though you appear to be in the digital world, its more like 'snail mail' as opposed to email."
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Damaged item and no response from help"
"Terrible service. After contacting them through WhatsApp, Instagram, their website form and twitter I had no response. They have sent my parcel to the wrong address (issue with my paypal account). I contacted them within 1 hr of placing the order and they ignored me but now say it is too late to change the delivery address (the following day). On twitter I was told they do not monitor whatsapp. Why then say this is how to contact them for customer service. On top of this they were 'online' the whole time I was sending messages. No phone number to speak to anyone and no responses on all ways to apparently contact them. I will never be making purchases through beautybay again."
"ordered £173 worth of make up for my daugther and got 1 item delivered, do not order from this company , shocking service they do not come back to your emails , 24-36 hrs for a reply Dear Beauty Bay You have horrendous customer service , looking at your 100’s of shocking reviews on trust pilot you are obviously a business in total chaos!! You have Multiple reviews of people with part delivered items and loads of people with missing orders , I understand why you are not coming back to me as , you just have so many problems with your company. Your failure to deliver the goods ordered and reply to my numerous emails indicates you can not fufill your order so I will be going to my credit card company for a full refund. Regards Paul"
"Robbed - no product and no reply to my many emails and attempts to get an answer"
"Item was left in porch yet I have no porch. Beauty bay ignored my messages regarding it so I'm out of pocket. From what I've heard it's all fake products too."
"I returned my items completely untouched and still in the box and have yet to receive my refund. Customer service is horrible they don’t even read the emails just send the same one over and over. Been over 16 days since day of return and still haven’t received my refund."
"98% sure my Karity Eyeshadows are FAKE. I have owned all of the shadows before when I ordered them straight from karity. These are chalky, not full, the color is off, and one of them was obviously already opened. They're probably not even eye safe. Shipping took 3+ weeks. SAVE YOUR MONEY"
"Ordered for the first time, package never arrived so they wanted to refund it instead of sending a new package. Very dissapointing."
"Poor all round! Bought something and they wouldn’t accept a refund! Even though I have a right to a refund they still denied. Go elsewhere !"
"Just a poor poor poor service. Why does this company not have live agents that you can speak to on the phone ???? Probably because they are a rogue company that don't want to be held accountable for anything . They send an email from a random person called Tanith where is the voice or face to this this person could a convicted peadophile for all I know I think they should at least one person on the phone the customer service is ridiculous. The company they use to deliver their parcels hermes their drivers are known to be dodgy and corrupt! Lucky I paid through PayPal they filed an insurance claim against this lame company and I got my money back thanks to PayPal. This is a dodgy business run in someone backyard in Manchester I would strongly advise to not use this worthless company at all!"
"Ordered an item with next day delivery which arrived few days late. I have left that address already. Although it was not my fault company refused to do anything. I mean nothing at all. Now or I have to spend £12 on travel to pick up item, which is half the price of the product, and 3 hours commuting, or buy another product. Elsewhere of course"
"BEAUTY BAY ARE NOT A REAL COMPANY. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I PAID FOR A FOUNDATION AND NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING. BY THE WASSUP NUMBER IT LOOK S LIKE THEIR IN ANOTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. .GERMANY +49 1579 2387174 . DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY ARE SCAMMERS. I SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS, CALLED ON their WASSUP NUMBER. NO REPLY TO MY. QUESTION. ALSO THEY LOCKED ME OUT OF THE ACCOUNT. WHEN I TRIED TO RESEND PASSWORD NO EMAIL IT EVER SENT . Can't log in. The deliver company Hermes said that they had never even sent anything for them to deliver. LUCKILY I PAID FOR IT WITH PAYPAL SO MAYBE CAN GET MY money back. Share with as many people as possible so they cant steal peoples money Anymore."
"The worst company ever. They do not reply to any messages at all. Parcel went missing. I emailed tweeted but got nothing. They don’t have a customer service department so you’re left to pretty much just wait for nothing. They don’t have live chat so again not much you can do. I had to contact my bank and Paypal to retrieve my money back. Will NEVER be ordering from them again. Have warned all my family and friends of this company."
"If I could I'd give them no stars at all...actually minus infinity. Why? Well let's see... 1) Order no. 1 placed on 1.6.2019, value 217 EUR. Issue 1 - they censor the personal info on the package...so basically the carrier has no damn clue where to actually deliver the order. No phone number, only the street name, no block, no apartment. I had to track my own damn package and find out who is supposed to deliver it and provide the carrier with my personal infomation because BEAUTY F***ING BAY doesn't care enough to do that. The box comes completely damaged on the outside. Inside, the most expensive palette, The Beauty Killer from JSC, comes broken. I write to Beauty Bay on facebook. They answer with something very standard asking me to confirm my e-mail address, after which they don't answer anymore. I fill out the contact form on their website. They answer after 2 days, very condescending by the way telling me to ”stick to one form of contact only”. I ask for a replacement, they say it is against the company's policy to replace the damaged item. IN WHAT FANTASY UNIVERSE A COMPANY DOES NOT REPLACE A DAMAGED ITEM, because this is the very first time this happens. Then they say they will refund me 25 % of the palette's price. OK. 2) Order no. 2 placed 21.6.2019, the Jawbreaker Collection from JSC - WITH EXPRESS SHIPPING WORTH 20 F***ING EUROS. We are currently on the 30th of June. No sign of the order!!!!!! It hasn't even arrived in the warehouse of the carrier that is supposed to deliver it to me. EXPRESS F***ING SHIPPING!!! I contacted them again. No answer so far. Because that is extremely professional, right?? Want a piece of solid advice? DO NOT ORDER FROM BEAUTY BAY unless you want to get robbed of your time, money and patience."
"Similar experience as some of the others on here, which is so frustrating as i am getting no where as beauty bay refuse to acknowledge me. I placed an order for next day delivery which said it was delivered at 5pm but on looking at the picture it's just black so no idea what that is! They are refusing to give me a refund for the good I haven't recieved, now I see from others that they have done this a few times, probably hoe they make a profit by not fulfilling some orders and keeping our money! Disgraceful company and like others have said AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"Same issue as the below contributor, delivery by Hermes has not been delivered at all after claiming to be attemped between 2-4pm, somehow signed off by a recipient at 8.30pm, which is out of Hermes delivery hours. When I emailed them they asked my to check with my neighbours, and pretty much the whole street where the address is located. I told them there is a reception and they do not recognise the signature and confirming that it has not been delivered. Customer service disappeared after my response. Customer service agents are not even real names, for eg. my one was called 'sunshine'. Interesting how with such a horrible service this company still in business. Avoid at all costs."
"I don't normally write reviews but my experience with Beauty Bay has been just awful. The courier didn't deliver my order but claimed they had. I contacted the courier directly and they quickly confirmed it had been delivered elsewhere, but said I had to ask Beauty Bay for a resolution as there was nothing they could do. Not only have Beauty Bay been incredibly slow (one week after the non-delivery they still won't even tell me whether they'll either honour my order or issue a refund) but some of the customer service emails have been downright rude. My experience has been that when it works it works fine but when something goes wrong they're not just a disaster but a disaster with a bad attitude. This whole experience has been so unpleasant. Avoid avoid avoid."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.70 based on 201 reviews