Beauty Bay Q&A

41% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Health & Beauty
Perfumes
Make-Up
Hair&body

How quickly does Beauty Bay resolve customer queries?

Greater than 68% of reviewers feedback is Beauty Bay takes over a week to resolve customer queries.
C-
59.80%
Industry Average
" Scam!!! Products did not arrive, no evidence that they even shipped it, cannot reach customer service! A big joke, dont even know why influencers patronize this shop knowing they scam people!!! "
- Dhhh
" I've been waiting for a delivery I made on next day delivery for over a week now. Not impressed at all, the customer services team are extremely unhelpful even though I've shown them proof from the courier that the parcel is lost and especially as there is no number to call and I can only email and wait for a reply. "
- Anonymous
" I contacted customer service, they seem unwilling to help or tell me any information about my order (where is it? will I recieve it at all? is there some compensation for such a long delay?). "
- Alya