Beauty Bay Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
02AM
2AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"The premise is good however they are unable to live up to promises. Customer Services is appalling, they never reply to emails and if they do they are full of excuses for not dispatching goods. The prices are not worth the time and effort of chasing orders and emailing about when goods will be dispatched and delivered. Very disappointed first time customer"
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick delivery and well packaged."
"The service of beauty bay is great. I have got an incomplete order and in the time of one day the money was back on my acount."
"I've had nothing but excellent service from Beauty Bay. They offer free and very fast delivery, items are packaged well, and the one time I returned an item was seamless and very efficient. They aren't great at answering queries on their social media, but overall I think they're fantastic."
"Hopeless, avoid!"
"Used to be great, but very disappointing service now"
"Awful customer service and quite frankly rude tbh. Doesn’t care about customers or keeping them happy. They false advertise some products! Stay clear."
"Incompetent customer service! Do not order from this site!"
"Twice I have ordered from this company and twice they have sent it to the incorrect address. They claim this is my error, but it isn't. I asked them to change the address after I saw the error and they said it was too late to change the address, even though there was still 6 days before delivery. There was obviously more they could have done to help me, but they have done the very least they could and are more than happy to watch a paying customer loose out whilst they sit back and do nothing. I am now out of pocket and don't have the items I paid for. The customer service is disgusting, they just reply to you with templates. I have wasted a lot of time, and energy and I honestly advise you to stay well clear, they don't have any respect for their paying customers and will happily take your money whilst knowing you haven't received your order. I don't take lightly leaving bad reviews, but I gave Beauty Bay several chances to make things right and all they could do was reply to me with template emails that didn't have any relation to my email. Currently seeking legal advise."
"The delivery was extra fast and the product is absolutely amazing. I read about the palette before purchasing it and beauty bay did not fail to deliver the quality and finish of this product. The pigments are actually better than some high end eyeshadows that I have, can’t wait to buy the other 2 pallets 😊ThankYou"
"I gave 3* though i wasn't able to purchase anything from Beauty Bay so far. I would love to, thank there are a lot of great brands and quality products to choose from. Unfortunately i can't purchase anything because they don't accept PayPal. I'm so sad and disappointed about it, thank i would definitely love, love to purchase cosmetics from Beauty Bay."
"They offer student discount, and an ever-growing variety of brands from all over the world."
"Always love shopping at Beauty Bay.. huge range of cosmetics & delivery is always fast"
"Quick shipping and very pleased with delivery"
"steer clear!!! Very very bad customer service, it’s just non existent, an automated email will tell you they are busy and will reply within 48hours!! I haven’t received anything back at all and I since have sent a few and as for their next day delivery, do not spend the extra money on it as it took 5 days for mine after paying for it as I wanted the stuff for the next day!!! Never had problems like this before so therefore will not be using this site in future"
"Hi, So I send an order, they accepted the payment and received the order confirmation. After they charged the credit card, they canceled the order because the credit card "failed their security checks". Security checks performed after the card was charged ... wierd. They asked me to allow them 3 to 5 working days for refund. After 5 working days I didn't see the refund in my credit card I asked them to make the payment ASAP, with no answer. I've contacted them on Facebook and asked them to refund or dispatch the order. I actually needed those items. They asked me to allow them 5-10 working days for refund because they canceled the order. So my money is blocked and the order has been canceled. And I still have to wait more for the money - if I'll ever get it, that is. This is bad customer service, poor management and security check. They acted unprofessional and they don't respect their clients. If they had better credit card security check, my credit card would have been rejected when I've tried to place the order not after charging the card. I lost precious time and money ordering on beautybay.com I do not recommend."
"Found all items I was looking for. Easy ordering and fast delivery."
"The delivery is impeccable. So quick and fast"
"Ordered some face masks from here in the sale. Delivery was quick and the items were packaged well. Would recommend as prices are really good"
"Fast delivery and a range of high end brands."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.70 based on 193 reviews