Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Beauty Base ?

"Item I have recieved will expire in few months time , and was manufacture 2 years ago - dont want to use it really specially it need to be applied on face not happy with it"
"very happy with everything i have bought, prompt delivery and very well packaged, thankyou"
"All personal It's very nice and friendly. :) thks for my purchase! :)"
"Fast delivery and great service . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
"Extremely easy to navigate around the website, very affordable prices, ease of ordering and package came within a couple of days, pleased with everything I bought and will definitely order from here again, it's now one of my favourite websites. Thank you Beauty Base."
"Great prices delivery and products very well packed x"
"Lovely products and swift delivery. Nicely packaged too. I look forward to shopping with Beauty Base again in the future."
"Fast service"
"Very fast delivery. Thankyou"
"Order arrived quickly and well packaged, very pleased, thank you"
"Two items ordered. Paid extra for next working day delivery. Sturdily packaged. Arrived in good time and product was as advertised. Perfect."
"Product was not for me but my friend. She said the product and price were good and is going to buy more.Items arrived at its earliest forecast date."
"I was able to purchase my favorite sun cream at half price, ordering was easy and delivery efficient."
"Have used BB before, and would certainly use again"
"Smooth transaction, no complaints here!"
"From what I’ve ordered absolutely impressed. Even better than what I was expecting really happy with my purchase. Fully reccomend this site :)"
"Really disappointed!! Ordered item Sunday evening, didnt get sent out for delivery until Tuesday, I thought I was going to receive it Tuesday, but didn’t receive product until Friday, meanwhile that meant I counsels give this as a present knowing I had initially brought this for gift, totally ruined a birthday due to the misleading information, beauty base informing me themat my delivery would be on Tuesday, so therefore I won’t be ordering or using this shop again!"
"Very speedy delivery, changed delivery address for me after ordering and product was a good price and arrived in perfect condition. All together a good buying experience 😊"
"Arrived ahead of time. Wrapped beautifully. Neat packaging. Will use beauty base again."
"Great price, great service and i enjoyed the free sample. Will definitely be the place I come to 1st when looking to purchase fragrance in future."
Beauty Base is rated 4.71 based on 3,580 reviews