Beauty Base Reviews

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I was very impressed with the time between ordering and receiving my order. Top class service. Will definitely be ordering again"
"Happy with the delivery & goods received. Good value & fast service& they also have some ethnic beauty products available."
"Great price, speedy delivery, very happy"
"I’m new to this company and must say I haven’t been disappointed. Really good prices, fast delivery, well packaged and a great product. Thank you."
"Product as described great price and well packaged"
"Good price and quick delivery"
"The best!!!! Thanks"
"Į very happy for buy this site. Very good price when have sale . I buy perfume what want to many time. Tank you"
"Easy to find what I wanted, easy to buy and super quick delivery. Very impressed and will definitely use Beauty Base again."
"Quick, brilliant service and great prices. Will definitely use again."
"I am very pleased with my order .It was packed very well.I will order this way again."
"Fast efficient service will use again."
"everything is good but you should have free delivery option so we could order more."
"The perfume I thought I was purchasing was Lolita Lempicka, violet bottle with white leaves, as shown in the picture, the one I got was the purple bottle, whilst the perfumes are similar they are not the same, I’m very disappointed in the purchase and always thought it was unlawful to advertise one product and sell a different one."
"Very good item arrived on time .would use again"
"My items arrived on time & arrives in perfect condition as they were very well protected. The prices were also very good! Definitely will be purchasing from here again."
"Very quick delivery"
"First time using beauty base and I will deffinetly go back again! Fast delivery and kept me well informed. Product packaged well."
"Love all the fragrances, good value for money and totally reliable"
"Arrived in perfect time for my granddaughters birthday who was totally thrilled with it"
Beauty Base is rated 4.71 based on 4,391 reviews