Beauty Base Reviews

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Love Beauty Base they always provide 5* customer service and competitively priced products. Thank you."
"Very pleased received parcel well before expected and packaged well so no chance of damage"
"Great price well packed and prompt delivery"
"Very good service, product arrived on time, easy to track, gift wrap was nicely put on and tidy! One happy mum on her birthday :D"
"Awesome prices, quick delivery and good range highly recommended :)"
"Excellent site Very happy with my products Quick an fast delivery..will deffo be buying from here again"
"Brilliant service and speedy delivery thank you x"
"The website was easy to use. Dispatch was quick and overall I was very pleased with my purchse. I would recommend Beauty Base."
"I was very impressed with the time between ordering and receiving my order. Top class service. Will definitely be ordering again"
"Happy with the delivery & goods received. Good value & fast service& they also have some ethnic beauty products available."
"Great price, speedy delivery, very happy"
"I’m new to this company and must say I haven’t been disappointed. Really good prices, fast delivery, well packaged and a great product. Thank you."
"Product as described great price and well packaged"
"Good price and quick delivery"
"The best!!!! Thanks"
"Į very happy for buy this site. Very good price when have sale . I buy perfume what want to many time. Tank you"
"Easy to find what I wanted, easy to buy and super quick delivery. Very impressed and will definitely use Beauty Base again."
"Quick, brilliant service and great prices. Will definitely use again."
"I am very pleased with my order .It was packed very well.I will order this way again."
Beauty Base is rated 4.71 based on 4,400 reviews