Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Beauty Base ?

"Fast delivery and extra discount"
Said Kamal
"Great quality"
Sharonmarie Sweeney
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and all in perfect condition definatly order again"
Robert Hill
Verified Buyer
"My wife was overjoyed with my purchase of deep night, her favourite perfume, arrived within a couple of days very professional, will be buying more products from yourselves, thank you"
"Excellent service Great price for the product I purchased... cheaper than everywhere else Easy ordering online/good website next day delivery was upheld very happy ...product arrived gift wrapped, bubble wrapped and safe and sound. thankyou...will certainly use again and recommend"
Alexandra Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"I bought thus perfume for my Dad for father's day and he really really loves it. Dad's been looking for this perfume for ages and ages. Thank you so much."
Michelle Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I still have not received the item"
Michael Miller
Verified Reviewer
"Received my package very Quick happy with the service.i will be using Beauty Base all the time. jeer is my favourite body spray. Well packed item.Thankyou Beauty Base"
Catherine Bremner
Verified Buyer
"Provided a very quick service and well packed item. I was delighted with the service received and I will definitely use again and recommend to friends."
"Delighted with both product & service"
RAVI MINENI
Verified Buyer
"excellent prices and quick free delivery"
"The ordering system is good. Information on delivery times is accurate."
"Beauty base are a very good and purse wise friendly site to purchase from.My product arrived promptly & securely.I have no doubt but to order directly from them in the future."
"Good product and excellent price"
"Perfect gifts at a perfect price"
Marilyn Newton
Verified Buyer
"The web page was easy to navigate and colourful. After I made my selection of Versace Eros, which I may add was a lot cheaper than other stores, it was quick to order and pay. I particularly liked the gift package and personalisation option, which I used. The package arrived to be signed for and the gift wrap and tag were lovely and of good quality. I will use Beauty Base again and recommend to others Thank you"
"Bought Diesel Only for the Brave Tattoo, good price, quick delivery, emails kept me up to date, no problems or issues with the order at all."
Iain French
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery cheaper then the high street."
Jayde Star
Verified Buyer
"Very happy lovely wrapped after shave for Father’s Day was lovely! Couldn’t be happier"
"Well pleased with all services, will use again 😊"
Beauty Base is rated 4.71 based on 3,451 reviews