Beauty Base Reviews

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"fantastic staff very helpful"
"Very good service"
"I’m extremely happy with the order I placed. Very efficient and lovely free gift wrapping service. Arrived quickly too. The only fault I could find was that as a lovely touch there was a free sample of perfume included, however when I opened the box the little sample was missing from its packaging so I was a little disappointed but this would have been an added bonus anyway. Would definitely recommend 👌"
"Hadn't heard of the website before so was cautious however I had nothing to worry about as the perfume i received is genuine and at such a good price I would definitely shop here again. It's great for Christmas presents."
"the cheapest price ever!"
"Sorry only 4 stars this a present so cannot rate item excellent service item arrived on time."
"Great speedy service Good prices"
"Perfume arrived well packaged and gift wrapped. It was on time and a good price. I was really impressed with the care taken and the free gift of a sample perfume with I really liked and will consider purchasing next"
"Great service"
"Beauty Base delivered on time as specified. Loved the fact the purfume came gift wrapped.....Great price & a GREAT service..!!"
"Smoorh transaction, quick delivery and great price!"
"Fully satisfied with the purchase and the speed of delivery"
"Order my things last Wednesday and still haven’t received my parcel."
"Good prices and very quick delivery. Excellent service."
"Wonderful service and great communication."
"I love ordering here! Best place by far!!"
"Quick delivery and Good packaging"
"Wrong item dispatched . Spoke to customer service to be told to send a photo of item I had received . No way on the site to do this . The person I spoke to did not apologise and seemed to not care less. It was my first time in using beauty bass and unless this is sorted it will be my last . Just seen I can upload a photo here !!! Ironic"
"I wasnt really very impressed with the service as I ordered 2 items and only 1 turned up then I emailed about this and no-one got back to me very quickly although I have been refunded now. Dont know if I would use Beauty Base again"
"Excellent service with delivery within a few days."
Beauty Base is rated 4.71 based on 4,020 reviews