Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Beauty Base?

Laura Dodds
Verified Buyer

all round great...and fab free samples..great packing ..very happy
Verified Buyer

first class , good price , nice little gift and great service
Verified Buyer

Very good value & nice touch adding 3 free sample items. Lovely wrapping- very neat :-)
Can't look at the product until the gift is open however but I'm sure it will be fine.
I really liked the sample perfume but couldn't find it for sale on their website.
Will definitely use this site again.
Verified Buyer

My order was delivered within a couple of days, I also received a few little free gifts in with my order which I thought was a really nice touch. I will definately order form this company again
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent price, well packaged and delivered on time.
Verified Buyer

Excellent price on my items. Very easy to use website. Well packaged and delivered on time.
Lynne Sutherland
Verified Buyer

Couldn't be beaten price wise - quick postage, very well packaged- would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

After original delay in sending my order and two phone calls I eventually received my goods with a few samples of other goods and an apology by email.
Carla Lunn
Verified Buyer

Easy website to navigate, fast delivery and packaged well! Included a complimentary gift which was lovely 💜Will 100% use again
Verified Buyer

I would order from Beauty Base again! They have excellent service and quick on delivery
Michael Syms
Unverified Reviewer

Oh they responded very quickly and were very efficient. excellent as had quite a few problems before.
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with products, slightly apprehensive when shopping online but was exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely use again. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Your website claims delivery within 3-5 working days. My order did not arrive within this time. Also, when attempting to track the order there was no indication the courier used, and the courier had not registered the order, so could not track!?
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service product and price
Suzanne Spence
Verified Buyer

Very impressed speedy delivery the item I ordered was beautifully gifted wrapped superb service
Joyce Cartlidge
Verified Buyer

The purfume that a bought from you is a Christmas present for my daughter, but wow a beautiful box and an amazing price. Thank you so much. Will be ordering again.
Georgina Hoare
Verified Buyer

Managed to find an item that I couldn't find anywhere else and at a great price too.
Guimar Gloria Ferreira Rocha
Verified Buyer

The delivery doesn't take long!
Good products on sale
Always send samples
Just love Beauty Base
Eirwen Lewis
Verified Buyer

Great service received goods I offered in great time with a few little extras to sample.

Fantastic next day delivery