Beautizone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beautizone
Read Beautizone Reviews

About Beautizone:

We are an Online Hair and Beauty products store offering wide range of Hair Care and Skin Care Products, Hair Extensions, Wigs, and Hair Accessories.

2086408595

Support@beautizone.co.uk

1A Langdale Parade,, Upper Green East, Mitcham

Tell us how Beautizone made you happy
Parcel came on time and it was Exactly what I’ve ordered. I like the fact that I can track my order. So far so good..
Thank you to Bal and Sevgi for helping me get my treatments booked in. Communication was great and at least minute booked a treatment for my mum at the same time. The ladies that did the treatments were great, loved my facial, pedicure, waxing and lashes. Will definitely visit again when I'm back in Enfield.
The items I bought were as advertised and packaged very well. Thank you for a great experience.
This is a great color. if this lasts at least 3 weeks I am ordering some more. Fast delivery.
I never received my order. I did inform the merchant and heard nothing back from. I can only assume this company pose no ethical values.
Excellent service my go to place for hair/products etc
Love it. It smells good
Very good. Really happy with service
Always on time with orders 💗
Fast and efficient service. Thanks 😊
The products I buy always arrive on time and I am very happy with Beautizone
Great service, really appreciate the quick delivery!
Fab quality!
Great product,I’m very satisfied with my purchase, good quality and price, great communication with seller,I’ll definitely buy again and recommended it.
Easy ordering and fast delivery Recommend
I look forward to trying my semi permanent hair dye, came in very good time and very efficient.
quick delivery, products as described.
Satisfied
Pse put working telephone number on the internet. Not possible to talk to you on the phone.
Excellent from placing the order right through to delivery! I even had an email thanking me for my order! What an outstanding service! I will use on a regular basis and I’m so happy I found beautizone!
Beautizone is rated 4.79 based on 504 reviews