Beautizone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beautizone
Read Beautizone Reviews

About Beautizone:

We are an Online Hair and Beauty products store offering wide range of Hair Care and Skin Care Products, Hair Extensions, Wigs, and Hair Accessories.

2086408595

Support@beautizone.co.uk

1A Langdale Parade,, Upper Green East, Mitcham

Tell us how Beautizone made you happy
Great product,I’m very satisfied with my purchase, good quality and price, great communication with seller,I’ll definitely buy again and recommended it.
Easy ordering and fast delivery Recommend
I look forward to trying my semi permanent hair dye, came in very good time and very efficient.
quick delivery, products as described.
Satisfied
Pse put working telephone number on the internet. Not possible to talk to you on the phone.
Excellent from placing the order right through to delivery! I even had an email thanking me for my order! What an outstanding service! I will use on a regular basis and I’m so happy I found beautizone!
Great prices and service ⭐️
Lovely seller with great communication !!
5 star service and fast delivery - can’t ask for anything more. Have recommended the business many times within the curly hair community. Great prices too! Many thanks.
Beautizone 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Beautizone 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Beautizone 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Great customer service, fast delivery and i got the exact colours i wanted. Would 100% recommend
Amazing communication and customer service, fast postage, great prices and really well priced products!!!
great service provider..thank you so much
Well my brother discovered the conditioner 6 months ago or so and he loves it so he got me the conditioner and another hair treatment but I have not tried them personally yet. I am waiting for the ones I am currently using to run out :)
quick delivery as described would definitely come back again
GOOD SERVICE
Great service all around with a personal touch in the form of an email from the CEO of the company. They even shipped my purchases as next day delivery, which was unexpected and very kind. Thanks guys!
Great service! Thank you :)
Great service! Order came immediately and the items were as described! This is officially my go-to hair shop now.
Love love love this site. It’s got all I need, the shipping was fast with frequent updates to where items are at. Items came just as described and works great.
Beautizone is rated 4.80 based on 491 reviews