BEAUM VAPE Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend BEAUM VAPE
7PM
7PM

Tell us how BEAUM VAPE made you happy

"This is the message i left for Beaum Vape I don't wish to leave my email address and I don't want a replay, I'm sure losing one customer does not bother you, however I would like you to be aware that you have. I have been to your space near St Davids shopping centre quite a bit over the last year spending about £37 a time once or twice a week, in fact I spent £120 the first time I was there because the customer service was so good and I enjoyed the experience talking to a staff member, and have done since except for one staff member who i belive has been there the whole time, short, fairly skinny with short blond hair (sorry, I don't know his name). I find him confrontational and moody, this does not bother me in a threatening manner, I just find myself leaving your store angry after dealing with him, he is rude, and I once saw him strop off while talking to a customer to play a car game on a computer in the corner near the window as he didn't seem to agree with a problem someone had and another staff member took over. The other customer didn't seem phased by this as maybe he was used this it, because of this I don't want to return and as sure as I am that you will not miss the small amount of money I spent with you something a little over £1500 without fail, I want you to know why you lose someone. Thanks Dan"
Are you BEAUM VAPE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent customer service, both in store & online. Well worth a visit if your in the area!"
BEAUM VAPE is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews