BEAUM VAPE Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does BEAUM VAPE deliver?

How can I contact BEAUM VAPE?
Click Here

Tell us how BEAUM VAPE made you happy

Telephone
"Just Brilliant Took Gregs advice and ordered 2x Vaporesso SKRR tanks and spare ceramic coils - Both arrived quickly - They are so good I will never use anything else - They are excellent as was the price, delivery & Service. I have no affiliation to Beaum Vape, I am just a very happy customer - Recommmended - Well done - I'll be back (Now where have I heard that before)"
Are you BEAUM VAPE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This is the message i left for Beaum Vape I don't wish to leave my email address and I don't want a replay, I'm sure losing one customer does not bother you, however I would like you to be aware that you have. I have been to your space near St Davids shopping centre quite a bit over the last year spending about £37 a time once or twice a week, in fact I spent £120 the first time I was there because the customer service was so good and I enjoyed the experience talking to a staff member, and have done since except for one staff member who i belive has been there the whole time, short, fairly skinny with short blond hair (sorry, I don't know his name). I find him confrontational and moody, this does not bother me in a threatening manner, I just find myself leaving your store angry after dealing with him, he is rude, and I once saw him strop off while talking to a customer to play a car game on a computer in the corner near the window as he didn't seem to agree with a problem someone had and another staff member took over. The other customer didn't seem phased by this as maybe he was used this it, because of this I don't want to return and as sure as I am that you will not miss the small amount of money I spent with you something a little over £1500 without fail, I want you to know why you lose someone. Thanks Dan"
"Excellent customer service, both in store & online. Well worth a visit if your in the area!"
BEAUM VAPE is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews