Peglegs UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I have bought from Peglegs for quite a few years now. And every time I get first class service, and they will go the extra mile"
"Great service thanks. Iwalk arrived next day and its a great bit of kit!"
"A very prompt and helpful service. Even though I rang relatively late in the day, my I-Walk was dispatched straight away and arrived the following morning."
"Very good and speedy service...…. Ordered on a Friday afternoon and arrived early Monday."
"I was let down by another supplier but Peglegs really helped me out. Amazing customer service and quick delivery."
"One quick call, all my questions answered, assured that it was in stock and next day delivery ok. Order placed, receipt received. Delivery tracking number received. Kit received. Absolutely no issues getting it, setting it up or using it. I could honestly not ask for better service. Thank you."
"Brilliant service! Product arrived on time. I think most people buy the iWalk 2.0 then sells it on eBay after they have recovered. Well, I suffer from Extensor Tendonitis every once in a while so I'm keeping mine; so I don't have to hop around and take time off work. I recommended Peglegs for their service and the product they sell."
"It is two weeks since the iWalk came into my life. I bought the item because of its innovative design and the hands free promise. The iWalk has lived up to my expectations it allows me to go to the shops and pick things up, going up stairs is easier than down stairs. I have baked, cooked, even walked around the airport. Numerous people have stopped me to admire the invention and wished they had known about the device during their own recovery. I was initially dubious but in retrospect but glad I opted for the iWalk instead of the scooter. The only improvement needed is around the padding, as I am in a cast up to my knee the cushioning is insufficient to avoid the cast pressing into the top of my leg after a long period of wearing. However the iWalk will allow me to return to work as a busy teacher and deputy head once my cast has been removed. I would have been looking at four months off if it had not been for the iWalk. Oh and delivery was super speedy. Thanks Jerry"
Thanks for the review. I am glad that you're finding it so liberating. Two Top Tips:

1. Stairs
Try coming down backwards, as if you were on a stepladder. Your foot is then clear of the upper step and it's far less intimidating to look at the stairs than out into the abyss!

2. Comfort.
Use a pad to support your bare knee and relive the load from the edge of the cast. See the page at https://iwalk-free.com/boot-cast/
"Excellent service and very prompt delivery."
"Lots of information. Very good initial contact. Great service, quick delivery helpful people on the phone with an email to follow to make sure a solution was found to a minor wearer difficulty. Five stars are not enough. Follow me on My big flat foot 2 Blog"
"The item was great unfortunatley my wife was unable to use it due to the kind of surgery I would highly recomend the product"
"Really quick service, delivered super fast. I recently broke my tibia and fibula, after surgery I decided to get the iwalk 2.0 what an incredible product, super easy to use and has given me my independence back. No more watching my husband trying to hoover😂 Highly recommended."
"Wonderful makes life easier as I am looking at a long time without weight bearing months not weeks"
"Very quick service Very good product"
"Excellent service and excellent gadget iwalk2.0. I would be lost without it as I am unable to use crutches. So glad I found this, it should be advertised more as I’d never heard of it, neither had the physio team at the hospital, yet they where impressed. Thankyou"
"Excellent service with exceptionally fast delivery."
"What a step forward it is to have a peg leg of you pardon the pun. I can now make a cup of tea and don't need to drink it next to the kettle."
"The I walk 2.0 rescued me from six weeks marooned on the sofa, now I can make myself a coffee in the kitchen, cook, go in to my workshop and just feel better about the whole situation. Would recommend to all"
"Excellent service and brilliant product. So easy to use. I love it"
"Excellent customer service and delivery."
Peglegs UK is rated 4.79 based on 321 reviews