Peglegs UK Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Peglegs UK Reviews

jerry@peglegs.co.uk

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy
A fantastic piece of kit. I would have given more than five stars if I could. It allows you to be independent, move around and carry things and get up and down the stairs. But more than anything for me at such a teribble time with lots of challenges it boosts your confidence and has made sure my well being and mental state has ensured a rapid recovery, warding of the depression and vulnerability that comes with been immobile. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Kiran Barraclough West Yorkshire ♥️❤️
Fantastic company, you couldnt ask for more from a company in your hour of need. The iWalk 2.0 is a fabulous product which sadly many hospital doctors and physios still need to learn about but if you are non weight bearing and match the requirements (all available on peglegs site) you would be very glad to have freedom to be able to do more whilst recovering from an injury or accident. Jerry, the owner, is a very kind and helpful person,
Thank you for that kind review. I am blushing!
Fantastic customer service. They were able to send me an iwalk 2.0 next day delivery just before New Years. It has made a huge difference to my mobility.
Amazing service
Brilliant firm, brilliant product, marvellous owner. As it happens, the iWalk 2.0 didn't work for me (wrong leg measurement), but having tried it and received excellent advice from Jerry Jones, I'd recommend anyone in need of an alternative to crutches to try it (maybe check their own measurements first!)
After a bad ankle break with complications I was made prisinor in the upstairs of my home. Fortunately my mother in law alerted me to the knee crutch which she thought would help my mobility as I had problems with normal crutches due to a herniated disk. I called a few of the suppliers who all quoted me at least 7 days delivery with no guarantee, fortunately Peglegs was the last company I called as I was becoming a bit frustrated. Jerry in peglegs assured me he would assure delivery next day, I ordered at 10.15 that day and had the knee crutch in house at 16.00 the very next day. When Jerry heard that I was 70 years old he asked me a few questions about my ability in order to find out if the knee crutch would suit me and to see if I was able to handle it. He also gave me some very useful and practical tips on how to use the knee crutch. After about 30 minutes practice I am able to go up and down stairs and be fully mobile in and around the house, I am over the moon with what I can do now and perhaps I will venture outside next week.
Reliable fast delivery and very easy to order. Love my peg leg, makes getting up the 3 steps into my house so much easier and I can move around in the kitchen easily.
I had an operation and have had to be non weight bearing. This device has saved my life! I couldn't cope at all with the sticks and frame the hospital provided.
The order process was simple and the product is first class.
Amazing company! Super fast delivery! I’m on my 4th Peggy, I have a L.below knee amputation. And these are great if like me u hate a chair!! Only reason I’m on 4th is I wear them out. I’ll always have one with me now though. Brilliant item! Oh and practice!! And patience!!! Don’t expect to jump up and run quite yet... you will given time! 😆
We carry a full range of spares, so if you just need to replace one part we can supply it.
Amazing service next day delivery. The iwalk 2.0 was for my partner bit of a different circumstance he uses it for more of a long turn device. Had a work accident 4 and half years ago hes unable to weight bear on his left leg so this was amazing to get him out his wheel chair and give him some independence back. This is the 2nd i walk hes purchased in the last 3 so really is amazing for us. Couldnt recommend it enough.
The iWALK 2.0 is normally used for a shorter period such as the 6-8 weeks to recover from an injury or operation, so I am very glad that he's finding it lasts as long as it does. In any event, it carries a 12 month warranty that covers everything other than normal wear and tear, of course.

We have a number of other long-term users who buy regularly from us.
Amazing item , game changer as I had read from previous reviews
Wow. Very quick service and immediate, special attention over the phone with something I couldn't handle on their website. (Paying with U.S. credit card) Very quick delivery. Just A+ plus service and some of it was "after business hours" too. AND my niece (who was skeptical) LOVES the peg leg - It's so convenient. These guys are GOOD. Well done!
It’s what I expected I have a load of step outside my house so you imagine how hard it would be on crutches but know it’s so much easier with the I walker thank you so much...
Fantastic service. Super quick delivery I just didn't know where it was delivered to but I spoke to Jerry and he was so helpful and courteous and the matter was soon resolved. :)
According to our carriers, APC, it was delivered to your address and signed for at 1036 on the 30th, the day after you ordered it. Please contact us - details at https://www.peglegs.co.uk/contact-us/
I'm glad you found it! The carrier should have left you a card telling you who had taken it in for you.
I bought this for my daughter who had torn Achilles she was up and walking on it within 5 minutes of fitting she says it is a godsend for getting about leaving hands free
Unfortunately was not suitable for me, lack of confidence, but dont let this review put you off. Speedy delivery and Jerry very friendly and approachable to discuss any issues. Thank you anyway, Mrs Beverley Frank
I fractured my ankle a week ago and was having trouble with using crutches and looking after my kids. The iwalk means I can cook, do washing and walk about. It was delivered quickly was so easy to assemble and the video help guides are excellent. This is an amazing piece of kit and I was able to walk within 1 minute of getting it in and using it. The only downside is my kids are threatening to get me a parrot and an eye patch!!!
Great product, fast delivery. Exceeds expectations.
I'm so pleased with my iwalk 2.0, I've been able to do simple things like make a coffee, put washing in the machine, go up and down the stairs. It took a while to adjust the iwalk to my leg but it didn't take long.
Peglegs UK is rated 4.80 based on 396 reviews