Peglegs UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"At first I thought this device was a godsend. I have 2 weeks in a cast non-weight-bearing after ankle surgery. This device made it possible for me to stand and walk, so I can cook and do household tasks. However, after only 2 days light use the stitching on the strap at the front of the knee has almost completely unravelled, so that strap can no longer be used. I have tied a sock around it as a substitute strap so I can still use the But I am now concerned that the stitching quality may be poor and cause other straps to disintegrate, which would render the pegleg un-useable or unsafe."
"Great idea and I’m sure it works for some, but with plaster on the shin it’s very painful and unstable."
It's not uncommon to have pressure at the top edge of a cast - there is a page on the subject on the manufacturer's website at https://iwalk-free.com/boot-cast/ which has suggestions on how to solve the problem.
"I purchased an lwalker2 proir to having surgery to fuse an ankle joint. I practiced with it walking and up and down stairs and i got used to it. I had my operation and the following day I put on my iwalker and walked down the ward. I was going well when on taking a step the foot of the iwalker seemed to grab the floor surface and I pitched forward and fell. I did no damage to my operated ankle but had to spend extra time in hospital so Good Bye iWalker2. It seemed a good Idea at the time."
"The ordering process was very straightforward. But unfortunately I’m still awaiting delivery of my order, so therefore unable to comment on the quality of the product. Thanks"
This unit was ordered on Friday afternoon and shipped on the following business day, Monday 15th. UPS claim to have made 3 attempts to deliver on the 16th, 17th and 18th but to have been unable to contact our customer. We are now trying to resolve how to actually get this delivered.
"can not reveiw product as my wife whom i purchased it for can not use it so it has never been used and am quite happy to sell it back to you."
Peglegs UK is rated 4.79 based on 373 reviews