Peglegs UK Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Peglegs UK Reviews

jerry@peglegs.co.uk

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy
Jerry made the experience buying my iwalk 2.0 incredible easy. With recommended guide how to use the iwalk, he got the product in the post very promptly and helped with tracking of the delivery. The product turned up looking identical to the pictures, I am still trying to learn how to use it and feel confident but the freedom it will give me is very exciting. Thank you Jerry for helping so much - I couldn't recommend buying through peglegs any higher.
Thank you for that very kind review - I'm blushing now!
Practice will make using the iWALK second nature, like learning to ride a bike.
The concept is very good, however, I can’t use it but that’s down to the problems I have with my leg. I have very little muscle in my left leg and find I needed extra padding around my thigh and on my knee. It is quite heavy to pick up so the use of the handle is a must. Defeats the object really. I can’t put weight on my ankle for six weeks but due to the weight and uncomfortable nature I won’t be using it.
Bought the I-walk prior to surgery to practise on. Lots of helpful advice from Jerry Jones beforehand. Quick delivery and replies to enquiries. Thank you.
After suffering a ruptured Achilles tendon, being put in a below the knee plaster, I was desperate for an alternative to the NHS issued crutches which I just could not get on with.
What I didn't realise is that when you lose the use of one leg, you can then add your hands to the list as they are fully occupied by the crutches.
After much research on YouTube etc., I came across the iWalk 2.0.
Spoke to Jerry directly at Peglegs, agreed I was suitable, and less than 24 hours later was delivered to my home address....superb service!
After 5 days of use I am absolutely delighted with the product and really feel so much more positive about getting through this. One of my passions is cooking, and the iWalk has enabled me to perform in the kitchen once more
I had one minor issue with knee soreness, but after a phone call to Jerry a quick and cheap fix has cured that.
Great product, great service... thanks Peglegs!
More detailed review to follow - we bought for my son-in law who is a pro rugby player who has a ruptured Achilles Tendon and who has only started to use the leg over last couple of days following surgery last week. Early review is that this is an excellent product but at this stage just wanted to throw some praise towards Jerry at Peglegs who was so helpful in helping with our decision to buy. Jerry knew and understood the injury and the importance of getting recuperation and rehabilitation right for a pro sportsman. Purchase and immediate delivery was seamless. Will follow up with more detailed review of the product once Sam has used it in different scenarios over coming weeks
Super quick service with next day delivery and product is an absolute for anyone who wants to be able to carry on doing things whilst having a non weight bearing injury. I've been able to walk the dog (short walks) and mow the grass as well as help out around the house. These should be standard through the NHS.
Thanks for taking the time to send this review in
Recently bought a Peg Leg and without it I would not of been able to look after myself at home.
Went to the local hospital yesterday and got plenty of comments about it, they should be available from the NHS as the staff swear by them.
Great personal service from Jerry.
The iWalk 2.0 is very easy to use. It enables me to move around more easily and best of all I have my hands free to carry things as I walk. Stairs and slopes ar no problem at all.
It attaches and de-attaches in a few seconds and can be attached whilst seated or standing.
I've only been using it one day and I feel much better about my injury.
Peglegs UK 5 star review on 15th September 2020 Peglegs UK 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Thanks for those photos - I'm glad the iWALK is working well for you.
This has been a lifesaver for me. I realised very quickly after my ankle operation that I would not be good on crutches because of my age and lost sense of balance. I am not quite confident enough to stride out unaided but can get around very well with the help of a stick. Correct fitting is key and having the straps as tight as possible. Because of a knee replacement on the bad leg, I managed to source a gel mat (used on horses’ legs) to cushion the knee. I would recommend this peg-leg, me hearties. x
Excellent service which someone who actually answers the phone so you can talk through your order rather than recorded messages / online forms only! Fast delivery and accurate product description.
Thank you - we do try to offer an outstanding service.
We are very pleased with the quality service we received from Peglegs, their extra mile service was excellent. We requested for a special delivery last minute during the weekend and they did all in their power so we could have our iWake first thing on Monday morning. Thanks again for the super service. Product and seller recommended!
It was very nice, that person in live hell me to get a pegleg in Latvia.. in 3 days. Very good attitude.. thanks
This is an amazing help when you are none weight bearing and don't get on with crutches.
Carefully follow the fitting video and it works so well - take it steady and you can go anywhere - you get plenty of jokes about Parrots! when trying on stairs you may need to come down backwards to avoid catching your foot - but it is easy and much safer than crutches.
I love my iwalk2.0 it’s so helpful and easy to use, it has helped me with my general day to day duties aswell as being able to get out and about more easily thanks you so much
Great product, really pleased with it and its assistance is invaluable. Arrived next day.
Amazing service. Ordered on the Sunday evening, item arrived first thing Tuesday morning.
Even contacted me to make sure personal details were correct.
Excellent customer care. Thank you
I contacted Peglegs around 7pm on a Tuesday evening hoping to find some spares for my wife’s iwalk2. To my delight, Jerry relpied within a few minutes giving me a price and next day delivery!!
Fanatisic work all at Peglegs, my wife is back up and mobile within 2days

Thanks so much for a very swift response
Slightly difficult to put together but well worth the effort
6 days with the I-Walk 2.0.
Ordered Friday afternoon, received email confirming order and telling me it has been dispatched for next working day delivery, first thing Monday morning it arrived. Brilliant so far.

It assembled easy enough, but took most of that day tweeking the fit, at the end of the day I was quite worn out but happy, (I hadn't walked for over eleven weeks).

I'm now getting around pretty good, our property has steps to the front and a sloping rear garden with steps, getting round all of it now, on large steps a walking stick gives confidence but using stick less and less.

Went out to a garden today, spent 2 hours solid walking on I-Walk, it was great, started getting tired then but like I said earlier, hadn't walked for a long time.

Brilliant product for Me, an amputee.
Thank you for such a comprehensive review. I am glad it's working well for you. Hope you can gain the confidence to abandon your stick soon.
Dry pleased it’s our second leg now ,very helpful man Thankyou now my daughter is happy again with her new leg .
Peglegs UK is rated 4.80 based on 433 reviews