Peglegs UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"It is two weeks since the iWalk came into my life. I bought the item because of its innovative design and the hands free promise. The iWalk has lived up to my expectations it allows me to go to the shops and pick things up, going up stairs is easier than down stairs. I have baked, cooked, even walked around the airport. Numerous people have stopped me to admire the invention and wished they had known about the device during their own recovery. I was initially dubious but in retrospect but glad I opted for the iWalk instead of the scooter. The only improvement needed is around the padding, as I am in a cast up to my knee the cushioning is insufficient to avoid the cast pressing into the top of my leg after a long period of wearing. However the iWalk will allow me to return to work as a busy teacher and deputy head once my cast has been removed. I would have been looking at four months off if it had not been for the iWalk. Oh and delivery was super speedy. Thanks Jerry"
Thanks for the review. I am glad that you're finding it so liberating. Two Top Tips:

1. Stairs
Try coming down backwards, as if you were on a stepladder. Your foot is then clear of the upper step and it's far less intimidating to look at the stairs than out into the abyss!

2. Comfort.
Use a pad to support your bare knee and relive the load from the edge of the cast. See the page at https://iwalk-free.com/boot-cast/
"Excellent service and very prompt delivery."
"Lots of information. Very good initial contact. Great service, quick delivery helpful people on the phone with an email to follow to make sure a solution was found to a minor wearer difficulty. Five stars are not enough. Follow me on My big flat foot 2 Blog"
"The item was great unfortunatley my wife was unable to use it due to the kind of surgery I would highly recomend the product"
"Really quick service, delivered super fast. I recently broke my tibia and fibula, after surgery I decided to get the iwalk 2.0 what an incredible product, super easy to use and has given me my independence back. No more watching my husband trying to hoover😂 Highly recommended."
"Wonderful makes life easier as I am looking at a long time without weight bearing months not weeks"
"Very quick service Very good product"
"Excellent service and excellent gadget iwalk2.0. I would be lost without it as I am unable to use crutches. So glad I found this, it should be advertised more as I’d never heard of it, neither had the physio team at the hospital, yet they where impressed. Thankyou"
"Excellent service with exceptionally fast delivery."
"What a step forward it is to have a peg leg of you pardon the pun. I can now make a cup of tea and don't need to drink it next to the kettle."
"The I walk 2.0 rescued me from six weeks marooned on the sofa, now I can make myself a coffee in the kitchen, cook, go in to my workshop and just feel better about the whole situation. Would recommend to all"
"Thanks for the fastest ever delivery of this essential bit of kit! :) This knee crutch was a real lifesaver when I hurt my shoulder and couldn't use regular crutches to get around. I would say that an optional extra knee pad is a must for the first few days and would reccomend -if it gets developed to 3.0- an additional/ fold out foot prop so the crutch doesent have to be removed every time you sit down. I loved how good I got at getting around, carrying stuff and being self sufficient. Watch out for self closing doors though- stay sharp! It's real tricky coming down narrow, high steps, on rough ground or sideways slopes, and when you're tired It's not easy to concentrate on every step and remember the little extra weight/ balance, but it is totally worth it! Really happy to reccomend trying this out, hopefully not for too long though!"
"Excellent service and brilliant product. So easy to use. I love it"
"Excellent customer service and delivery."
"I have been in my wheelchair for 16 years having suffered a R.T.A my son had found this for me to try as i have not been able to walk after having a below right knee amputation and can not weight bear on the stump after trying the iwalk2.0 i was a little unsteady at first but soon got my balance back and am able to walk and am doing a little more everyday it has been a life changing experience i wish i had found this item earlier but now that i have and walking daily.Thankyou."
It was great to talk with you on the phone before you bought your iWALK and I am glad you are making it work for you. A real challenge!
"Very quick delivery And personal service from jerry"
"Not had ankle fusion yet but using iwalk to ease pain now and again will be fantastic after my ops on both ankles . Can recommend highly thank you R Whitaker"
"Terrific product. Gave me my independence back."
"Fantastic service from Jerry.... with great customer communication. Thank you for the less than 24hr deliver too... very impressive."
"Just the job. I was unable to wear my prosthesis for a short time. I'm a below knee amputee. Using crutches I was unable to carry anything. But Pegleg to the rescue! Easy to get used to using it. Excellent customer service from Jerry. My Pegleg arrived the following day by courier. Highly recommended."
Peglegs UK is rated 4.79 based on 372 reviews