Peglegs UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very quick service Very good product"
"Excellent service and excellent gadget iwalk2.0. I would be lost without it as I am unable to use crutches. So glad I found this, it should be advertised more as I’d never heard of it, neither had the physio team at the hospital, yet they where impressed. Thankyou"
"Excellent service with exceptionally fast delivery."
"What a step forward it is to have a peg leg of you pardon the pun. I can now make a cup of tea and don't need to drink it next to the kettle."
"The I walk 2.0 rescued me from six weeks marooned on the sofa, now I can make myself a coffee in the kitchen, cook, go in to my workshop and just feel better about the whole situation. Would recommend to all"
"Excellent service and brilliant product. So easy to use. I love it"
"Excellent customer service and delivery."
"I have been in my wheelchair for 16 years having suffered a R.T.A my son had found this for me to try as i have not been able to walk after having a below right knee amputation and can not weight bear on the stump after trying the iwalk2.0 i was a little unsteady at first but soon got my balance back and am able to walk and am doing a little more everyday it has been a life changing experience i wish i had found this item earlier but now that i have and walking daily.Thankyou."
It was great to talk with you on the phone before you bought your iWALK and I am glad you are making it work for you. A real challenge!
"Very quick delivery And personal service from jerry"
"Not had ankle fusion yet but using iwalk to ease pain now and again will be fantastic after my ops on both ankles . Can recommend highly thank you R Whitaker"
"Terrific product. Gave me my independence back."
"Fantastic service from Jerry.... with great customer communication. Thank you for the less than 24hr deliver too... very impressive."
"Just the job. I was unable to wear my prosthesis for a short time. I'm a below knee amputee. Using crutches I was unable to carry anything. But Pegleg to the rescue! Easy to get used to using it. Excellent customer service from Jerry. My Pegleg arrived the following day by courier. Highly recommended."
"Very easy to use, the only problem is the straps come loose"
There's an easy, tool-free fix for that once you have the lengths correctly adjusted:

"Bought in advance of mid-foot fusion following missed Lisfranc injury. Incredibly easy to use. Do take time to get the fit perfect. This is going to help me maintain independence after the surgery. I am a mum of two preschoolers and I wouldn't manage with standard crutches as I need spare hands! The service from PegLegs was possibly the best customer service I've ever experienced. Really friendly guy on the phone. I ordered online gone 10pm on a Thursday and it was with me before lunchtime the next day. Recommended without hesitation!"
"I have only just tried the iwalk after ankle surgery, and it seems great. It’s a bit bulky, but I see why it needs to be. So much better than crutches. It will take a bit of practise but is not hard to use. My dog is really looking forward to me using it more."
"I am very pleased I ordered the I-walk 2.0 from Peglegs. I had messaged for it to be delivered the same day and got a phone call from the company about doing that. However, I decided to just have normal delivery and it can the next day in the morning. Very pleased with the speed of the order and personal service. Thank you."
"Excellent service I bought thinking I was going to be non weight bearing after surgery but this changed, I contacted peglegs and they were happy for the item to be returned. I would recommend their products and service"
"Having broke my leg in 3 places and being in plaster for 7 weeks and non weight bearing - the peg leg gave me great independence to move around the house on two legs - for anyone in a similar situation this is a fantastic product"
"Very quick delivery good product"
Peglegs UK is rated 4.79 based on 330 reviews