Peglegs UK Reviews

Peglegs UK 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Amanda Donkin
Peglegs UK 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Barclay Wiggins
This product has made a huge difference to my wife who has a broken leg. The crutches were hurting her hands and meant she couldn’t carry anything while walking. Would highly recommend.
Peglegs UK 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Easy to use as I have a elbow replacement which makes using crutches difficult this i a god send.
The I walk 3 has enabled me to do things I was unable to do. Cooking, shopping. It is great to have some independence again. I found it easy to use.
Peglegs UK 5 star review on 20th October 2021
The quick delivery and the iwalk 3.0 is amazing and follow up messages is a great touch Fracture two bone in my ankle and couldn't walk crutch just didn't feel safe on them and even fell using them. Put Iwalk 3.0 on and it was like night and day but could walk(bit wobbly at first. Wasn't expecting it to be instant like having my leg back.
Dislocated and broken my ankle in 3 places so in a cast. I’m very active so found it incredibly difficult being unable to move without crutches. I found the IWalk3 on internet and read many reviews good and the minor criticisms. I also, watched the tutorials on YouTube. I can’t praise it enough. Incredibly prompt service, All you need to know regarding this product is on YouTube. Which was brilliant. Putting it together was pretty straightforward using the tutorial and using it has freed up my hands enabling me to struggle less getting around the house. I’m slow on it because of my injury, but it’s worth every penny. Thanks very much.
The iWALK 3.0 arrived very promptly; I am very impressed by the design and quality of manufacture. Assembly according to the video was easy, though I think the ‘L’ & ‘R’ stamps on the support tubes are unnecessary (left & right with respect to what?), and confusing without corresponding marks on the plastic knee platform. In any case it was quite obvious from the video and pictures. Fit and adjustment was also easy from the video - the 2-section straps are very clever, and I have started walking with it. First impressions are excellent!
I am an amputee and have been having issues with my socket so bought the iwalk for use around the house. I am a 25 y/o woman, 5ft 2" and around 50kg. Comfort level is ok, I have been finding it hurts my back and hip after prolonged use (I can only use it for 30mins- 1hr at a time). I have quite a short residual limb but haven't had any issues with security of iwalk due to sliding straps. It has been helpful and given me another option other than hopping/ using crutches for which I am extremely grateful! Feels stable to 'walk' on although I find I have to go quite slowly as to not trip/ stumble. The bit at the top to hold onto while walking is also great for extra stability. Hugely grateful to Peglegs for speedy and efficient delivery!
Does what it says on the tin... Fast delivery, easy to assemble, and a great bit of kit to enable crutch less movement and free's up your hands.
Excellent product, very easy to set up and, after a bit of practise, easy to use. It’s given my daughter back her freedom!
Excellent service all round. Bought an open box iwalk3, item arrived as new. Next day delivery as well.
What a fantastic product! I bought my Iwalk 2.0 from Jerry 6 years ago after stumbling upon the Iwalk the night after my Achilles’ tendon surgery (now there is the Iwalk 3.0). It kept me fit and toned up as I used it so much. When it came to physiotherapist I only had to build up muscle in my calf rather than my whole leg! I even let 2 other people borrow it ovr the years, they thought it was a godsend!
Fantastic product. I was completely stuck without it. Using the old conventional crutches just disables you further. The distributor needs to raise awareness within the NHS to this products features and benefits. When I went to hospital today. I was stopped by other patients enquiring about the iwalk3. I couldn’t praise it enough. My consultant wasn’t even aware of it and it’s benefits. If you are able to use this product and I’d advise checking and being 100% sure you can before proceeding. It’s a small price to pay to regain most of your independence while getting back on your feet.
Excellent company, offering support and advice. I fell from a ladder and broke my heel. I had 8 weeks of non weight bearing on my foot. Crutches pulled my chest muscles and then I tried a walking frame and wheelchair. I was still unable to live independently at home. Then came the iwalk3 and my life has changed for the next few weeks. I am at home, I can cook my own meals and can carry it to my dining table. It is so easy to use and I feel safe when walking. I can't recommend it enough, it is amazing.
Very prompt delivery and excellent product. Very happy.
All went as I expected.
Excellent service and communication. Delivery was very quick and I would recommend to anyone.
I bought an iwalk3 so that I could carry stuff around whilst on crutches for a broken ankle. I’ve found it to be a great help and would definitely recommend it to others.
I was very impressed with Peglegs’ prompt and efficient service. The day after my phone call and order, my Iwalk was delivered. I got helpful information about following the videos that show how to assemble and fit it and I was excited to try it out. However, as a 78 year old with a hip replacement, I found it difficult to manage, so I decided to return the Iwalk. Again, Jerry was very helpful about recommending couriers and how to choose one. The day after I returned the Iwalk I received a full refund. Top marks to Peglegs.
Efficient packaging and delivery. Good advice and the U tube videos really helped with the the assembly. My operation is in a couple of weeks time so really handy to get it early for confidence of use. I feel so much more positive now that I will be cope much better with the post operative care
Very quick, friendly and efficient service.
Peglegs UK is rated 4.81 based on 475 reviews