Peglegs UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Peglegs UK

How would you rate Peglegs UK?

Lola Stott
Verified Buyer
"Jerry at Peglegs provided an excellent service with prompt replies and ensured I received my iwalk 2.0 the next day... From assembly to present day I can not recommend this product and company enough."
Geoff Winston
Verified Buyer
"very fast service my i walk 2 arrived the next afternoon with uk mail"
"Had surgery yesterday and I have to be non weight bearing for 8 weeks. I am finding the I walk 2.0 amazing already - getting up and down stairs, even climbing into our house which I attempted unsuccessfully with normal crutches. I can see that this is going to be a complete life saver at this time and I already know that I wouldn’t know what to do without it - thank you!"
Lee Hemmings
Verified Buyer
"Needed item urgent delivered within 24hrs Never known a company which does what it says. EXCELLENT 5 STAR SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH. Would definitely recommend"
Thanks you. We do try to help if we possibly can. It's what differentiates us from the "box-shifters".
Matthew Green
Verified Buyer
"Lost in the post , should have been delivered on 29 March, still not delivered on 10 April , UKmail are rubbish. Been stuck in a wheel chair for 2 weeks waiting. Although not peg legs fault .still very frustrating."
I'll get a replacement on its way to you tomorrow for next-day delivery by UPS. UK Mail should be our problem, not our customer's
Neil Brown
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant gadget, got used to using within an hour of putting on and freed both my hands and I can get on with work, why would anyone use crutches ? It’s nice been able to carry a cup of tea also."
KEN Graham Ken Graham
"I found the iWalk on line and studied all the videos I could find before ordering.(which is key) The product arrived promptly with a good instruction manual which is important and easy to understand. The iWalk is a solid piece of kit which is very reassuring,well made and the foot boasts a Vibram sole which as an outdoors walker impressed me. Once the correct adjustments have been made and the iWalk is in place, I used the video to get started "yes it's brilliant"... It works... no more scrabbling about trying to pick up crutches that slide off the kitchen counter when you make a cup of tea ! A word of warning... Your feeling great, and you learn to walk with ease up and downstairs... and you can forget what you have learned from the videos and forget to lift your new leg as you go on carpet eg., or attempt to descend stairs good foot first.."ouch" So when you are walking don't be distracted from the job at hand and you won't have any problems The iWalk is a lifestyle saver and I hope this review helps Best Wishes Ken Graham"
Top tip for coming downstairs is to come down backwards as if on a ladder. That way you don't touch a higher step with your foot and you have the reassurance of looking at the stairs rather than out into space!
"Site was extremely informative and videos very useful and customer service excellent - Thank you. I have had the iWalk2 for 3 weeks now – Assembly was straight forward accepting that time and care needs to be taken to get the right fit/adjustment for your body and height. Being able to walk without crutches is amazing. Stairs with handrail again straight forward having mastered the basics first. Brilliant bit of kit and body bedding in, so not overly comfortable at first but body adjusting and getting used to it, so early days and using it more and more each day - Enjoying the huge benefits and the independence it now allows me and fitting and taking off very quick and easy. Suggest product more suited to those of average fitness and normally able bodied, the iWalk will prove a great benefit - highly recommended. TS (Cambridge) - Male 59 - Fractured foot! - Half Leg Cast below the knee"
"My iWalk 2.0 has been a godsend - not least allowing me to easily get up and downstairs after dislocating and fracturing my ankle. Many thanks"
Jasmine Holt
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing service given and great communications. This product is superand a must for anyone with chronic pain in the lower leg or anyone thinking of lower leg amputation. The product is very well made and extremely versatile for different heights."
Seamus Gates
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to get used to and had freed up my hands. I have walked the dog which I could not have done on crutches. Wore to work today - lots of interest and they liked it."
"Peglegs uk as a company respond quickly and helpfully. I ordered the iwalk and to be honest it has made walking at work possible. I love the iwalk!! Downside is your knee does get saw when you use the device a lot and with my broken heel and micro fractured ankle, the foot was massively swollen at the end of the day. I have to be honest, I did not care though because after 4 weeks at home the iwalk gave me my freedom back. And as long as it did not cause me damage, it was worth the “side affects”!!"
Lynne Shimell
Verified Buyer
"Having sustained a trimalleolar fracture I was faced with weeks of non weight bearing misery- crutches and walker just too difficult and painful. My order of an iwalk 2.0 from peglegs U.K. arrived quickly and what an amazing piece of engineering kit! I was walking within 15 minutes (having watched all videos- they are really useful in ensuring fit as well as invaluable advice in use). I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Just from a mental health wellbeing perspective it is worth the reasonable cost but I suspect that healing time will be faster due to being able to move around and exercise. Brilliant! Communication with Peglegs U.K. very good too."
Jo-Anne Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Bought the iwalk crutch which was delivered the next day. Was super quick to assemble and a breeze to use to walk on. I had lower leg surgery & am non weight bearing for 12 weeks. Was struggling with NHS crutches and Zimmer frame, the iwalk is my lifesaver I can walk up and down the stairs and around the home and locality without difficulty and have arms free to carry things. Brilliant. You won't regret buying this."
Stuart Waterman
Verified Buyer
"The iWalk 2.0 that Reflags supplied is fantastic, and has given a huge amount more mobility during my recovery from a lower leg injury than my previous crutches did. Posted out fast and received next day so no complaints."
Mrs. Susan Fielding
Verified Reviewer
"Firstly, my warmest thanks to Jerry Jones for all his help and support with the purchase of my iwalk2.0 in February 2018 following a splintered fracture of the calcaneus heel bone. It was a complete gamble that I would succeed as I do not tick all the boxes. I shall be 80 next week and I am, at 4ft. 8”/1m.42cm. well below the recommended height and I read the mixed reviews with trepidation. The main questions being would I actually have sufficient muscle strength, the agility, balance and overall capability to succeed. It is my good fortune that I am fit, very active with excellent knees and hips despite my age, but losing my sanity with the restrictions, strain and effort required to use my elbow crutches I took up the challenge. ‘Peg leg’ is a superb invention. I can scarcely believe the difference it has made to my current situation and I want people to know and be encouraged that it possible to succeed even if one is not of a standard size. The freedom gained is really wonderful. O.K. I shall not be mowing the lawn or able to sow my spring vegetables for a while but I do have a very relieved 82 year old husband now that I have reclaimed the kitchen and the cooking. I have conquered the stairs and have a short piece of rope tied to a radiator to balance and enable me to negotiate the right angled bend at the top. I come down backwards. I can more or less manage outside in the garden but I prefer to have a walking stick with me for peace of mind on uneven ground, however, a simple slip-on pegi-boot instead of a plastic bag would prevent bringing mud indoors). Hurdles: yes, I do find it a little on the heavy side plus the big boot I have to wear. It is rather cumbersome seeming to be almost half my body size! It did take me a while to learn to sit down effectively without the added effort of taking it off each time, and going to the toilet was another challenge. Padding, straps etc. are fine. The mornings are the best for real activity before my energy begins to wilt and yes, by the early evening when cooking I feel pretty shattered. I do also think that the choice of a slightly wider foot piece would offer extra confidence of stability to a person of more mature years. Indeed, considering the rising numbers of the ‘Super Agers’ it may well be a good time to think about offering an alternative, lighter weight, wider footed ‘iwalklight’. How about aluminium or carbon fibre tube? A folding knee-platform, and lastly, a more interesting colour? Conclusion: fantastic. I made the best choice."
Hilary Kearney
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery have brought for operation due in a few weeks so have not used it but very hopeful that it will keep me mobile while in plaster for 12 weeks"
Graham Stewart
Verified Buyer
"I have had my iwalk2 for a week now. It was pretty straight forward to assemble and set up. It really is an ingenious piece of kit and has been extremely well designed (no doubt at huge cost to someone) and manufactured to a very high standard with excellent materials, locks etc. I use it every day (initially to the amusement and/or surprise of onlookers) and am currently augmenting use of my crutches, ie I alternate. I find the straps to be a little uncomfortable at times, and think the strap padding could be improved generally. While it is a “one size fits all” I do worry a little that the “platform/ledge” for the lower leg is a lot shorter than my leg leaving my leg suspended a fair bit - the crutch “leg” is extendible but not the ledge. Perhaps there could be options to have a longer “ledge”? Maybe that’s not a big issue - I am 185cm tall and have “average” leg lengths so this must be a bit of an issue for others as well I expect. We have had snow lately so I’ve been unable to really give it a go outside. It certainly makes stairs (with a handrail) so much easier than crutches, and having my hands freed up, while going about the house is a massive bonus. I look forward to better weather and trying it outside."
Stephen Moore
Verified Buyer
"Great product improved my clients life Vastly."
Alistair Simmons
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was excellent and very helpful indeed. I'll update this review after I've had my operation."
Peglegs UK is rated 4.76 based on 182 reviews