Peglegs UK Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Peglegs UK Reviews

jerry@peglegs.co.uk

Tell us how Peglegs UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I wanted some info about the i-Walk2.0 knee crutch and, in the middle of Covid lockdown, I was able to actually speak on the phone to Jerry at Peglegs when other companies did not even bother to reply to their website email facilities. He was very helpful and I duly ordered the product which arrived by next-day courier at the allotted time. Service excellent and knee crutch likewise. Thanks to Jerry and Peglegs.
It’s really made a massive change to my life I had my leg amputated just over two years ago ?i was on line looking for hand sanitizer when I found peg legs ,the only thing I can say is ime walking I haven’t walked for such a long time I’m walking it’s a miracle and I can’t thank peglegs enough they wouldn’t give me a new leg because I suffer with copd and I wouldn’t be able to do excersises well this has proven the medical profession wrong I can walk again , so thanks again peglegs you have done something no one else said could be done ,thank you so much 🙂🌈🙏
Thank you for taking the trouble to write this.

I'm delighted to hear that the iWALK 2.0 has done so much for your mobility - many other amputees find it a very useful alternative to a prosthesis, for a variety of reasons, such as stump issues and even as a pre-prosthesis training aid.
Helpful on the phone before ordering.
Prompt delivery :-)
Not had Chance to use it yet as purchased in advance of starting PAMM training.
Will get back after I start using it.
My pegleg was a godsend during 8 weeks non-weight-bearing following complex ankle surgery. It gave me independence, as I could make my own meals, and carry them into another room. It meant I could use my hands while my ankle was healing. One amazing, life-changing innovation. Thank you so much.
The iWalk 2.0 is a fantastic piece of kit. Discard the crutches and get your life back. Brilliant. What more can I say. As for Peglegs UK I ordered my iWalk first thing Monday morning and it was with me at 11.30 am the following day. Thanks Jerry!
You can throw away your crutches with the IWalk 2. So great to get my hands back which means i can work in my studio. The only downside is that it is a little bit fiddly taking it on and off so i use a borrowed wheelchair to whizz around the house. Peglegs UK are a first class company with excellent personal after sales service.
Everything about the service was absolutely wonderful, from buying to contact for the return and the refund all dealt with quickly and without fuss - if i ever need the product ill be back to these guys again.
Helps me get back to work
Well informed and quick on delivery. The iwalk 2.0 us great for mobility particularly in rough and soft ground eg gardening and handy when you need two hands eg cooking
Only just started using it after major ankle surgery. Found it invaluable especially going upstairs. Physiotherapists at hospital not seen one before but were impressed.
Found this clever item online, having torn my Achilles tendon I am restricted to crutches for 6-8 weeks. They were driving me mad. A few days with the iWalk2.0 and life is some semblance of normal. At least I have my hands free! Amazing piece of kit, would highly recommend!
Ordered the iWALK 2.0 hands free crutch from Peglegs UK, for coping with my ruptured Achilles tendon injury. They dispatched it and it arrived the very next day excellent company and would definitely recommend to anyone . The product Itself is a game changer and allows me to ditch the crutches provided by the hospital and allows me to function independently on my own for most day to tasks whilst I am rehabilitating.

Well done Peglegs for selling this product, backed up with amazing customer service.

Lee Millward
I recently had an ankle replacement operation. My iwalker arrived very promptly- an excellent service. It is a very cleverly designed device but it may be worth noting that it does require a lot of confidence and very good balance. I can only walk short distances and hold on to walls etc. Also you have to take it off if you sit down or go to the toilet.It is possible that I simply do not have enough confidence.
Great service and next day delivery. Would highly recommend!
Great product. Has really helped me through a difficult time with a broken ankle.
A fantastic piece of kit. I would have given more than five stars if I could. It allows you to be independent, move around and carry things and get up and down the stairs. But more than anything for me at such a teribble time with lots of challenges it boosts your confidence and has made sure my well being and mental state has ensured a rapid recovery, warding of the depression and vulnerability that comes with been immobile. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Kiran Barraclough West Yorkshire ♥️❤️
Fantastic company, you couldnt ask for more from a company in your hour of need. The iWalk 2.0 is a fabulous product which sadly many hospital doctors and physios still need to learn about but if you are non weight bearing and match the requirements (all available on peglegs site) you would be very glad to have freedom to be able to do more whilst recovering from an injury or accident. Jerry, the owner, is a very kind and helpful person,
Thank you for that kind review. I am blushing!
Fantastic customer service. They were able to send me an iwalk 2.0 next day delivery just before New Years. It has made a huge difference to my mobility.
Amazing service
This is a good firm to deal with, and a good product. I had a wee initial problem with my order in that I was inadvertently sent a demo Pegleg kit, which when unpacked clearly had some 'roadmiles on it's clock', hence my damaged tick. However, when I contacted Peglegs UK their people were first rate in dealing with the error. That level of response in itself earns any firm 'Brownie points', and in every other respect Peglegs UK has been prompt and courteous. Right - let's get strapped in and away!
Peglegs UK is rated 4.80 based on 411 reviews