Be Wiser Car Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Be Wiser Car Insurance

How would you rate Be Wiser Car Insurance ?

John Redpath
Verified Reviewer
"whilst browsing on compare ni one of the lowest quotes was BE WISER,after closing browser my phone rang and it was be wiser,my insurance was due for renewal on 6/12/17 and i was browsing on 11/11/17,be wiser told me personal accident was included and quote was £170 less than my existing policy so i agreed to purchase policy(thinking that policy would start on 6/12/17)in fact personal accident policy was only for 3 months and cover began on 11/11/17.I then had problems with them accepting proof of no claims bonus from my previous insurer and wrong information on the policies they supplied for my two cars,after several phone calls and emails i lost patience and cancelled on 12/12/17,which meant i had cover for 6 days and they charged me £96 cancellation fee,i would not recommend this company"
"you told me that you would look for the best cheapest car insurance deal for me but that was a lie infact you have found me the most expensive. I have been a loyal customer with you for some years but I will be cancelling my policy with you and will warn everyone not to go with you. I am disgusted £420 no way I can get car insurance for half of this"
Be Wiser Car Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews