BC Motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend BC Motorhomes
Read BC Motorhomes Reviews

Tell us how BC Motorhomes made you happy
Fraser and the team made the whole experience as easy and slick as possible! Love the new van and would recommend BC if you are looking for a camper or motor home.
Good Afternoon Edward, thank you very much for your kind review! We are over the moon to hear you had such a great experience at BC Motorhomes and thank you for recommending us. Best wishes, BC Motorhomes
Just bought a motorhome from BC Motorhomes. It was a delightful experience, the staff team were so helpful, friendly and professional. Calum was outstanding really appreciated his help. Would strongly recommend a visit before purchasing a motorhome
We are delighted with the help given to us by Calum, Graham, Ian and all the staff in choosing our first ever motorhome. They took time and care to answer all our questions and we are very happy with the service we received. We would have no hesitation in highly recommending them.
After visiting BC Motorhomes with a battery problem with my van. Im pleased to say they went above and beyond and were able to sort out my problem. The staff there were really helpful and very professional. Well done BC. .
Very helpful and friendly staff who go out of their way to ensure that you leave completely satisfied. If they cannot resolve your issue straight away they immediately get in touch with the third party and keep you fully informed about progress I have complete trust and confidence in this company
Good morning Andrew, thank you very much for your kind review! It's great to see that your experience with us was positive and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. If there is anything else we can do to help, please get in touch and we'll be happy to do so. Best Wishes, BC Motorhomes
Highly recommend!!! Hired a motorhome for a week and from initial enquiry to drop off, Catherine and the team were unbelievably helpful. Great experience, will definitely be planning another trip with BC Motorhomes and just really nice people.
Hello Fiona, thank you very much for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear you had such a good experience at BC Motorhomes and had a great holiday! We look forward to seeing you again! Best Wishes, BC Motorhomes
Warranty work completed efficiently, but disappointed in Swift, have had to return to BC twice to have new beading fitted as beading is not fit for purpose, ( shrinkage and one side comming of while driving on motorway ).
Good morning John, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your troubles with your Swift motorhome but glad we were able to help. If you need anything do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, BC Motorhomes
After MH habitation check found my new kitchen light broken, they denied all responsibility, apparently it must have happened on the 10 minute drive home! This was not an expensive item, but I know 100% it was in perfect condition before, and I resent the implication made over the phone that I was lying about it. This was the first and last time I will use this dealer.
Good afternoon Joy,

We are very sorry to hear you feel this way. After speaking with our After-Sales Manager he has informed me that after much discussion the conversation ended at impasse. We have done a thorough investigation (and with the nature of the work undertaken ) we are confident that we did not break your light or swap your microwave. If you feel you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to call us or pop into our workshop. We would like to keep you as a customer of ours and be able to move forward from this.

Best Wishes, BC Motorhomes
Any issues resolved by Lauren and her mechanics, first class service from them.
Hi Robert, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We are delighted to receive great feedback! Best Wishes, BC Motorhomes
Took 5 weeks to diagnose and fix a problem. Replaced good battery with one out of the workshop and failed to swap them back resulting in me having to buy a brand new battery on the Sunday to allow my son to use the motorhome. Still haven't been reimbursed for the cost despite promises.
Good morning David, We are very sorry to hear of your experience at BC Motorhomes and we are very sorry for any inconvenience/delays caused by our diagnostics machine malfunctioning. Our After-Sales Manager is looking into why there is a delay the reimbursement for the battery as you should of received that by now. Should you have any further issues please do not hesitate to call us so we can resolve as soon as possible. Best wishes, BC Motorhomes
Great friendly service!
Thank you very much for your kind review!
We had been let down by another company to install 4G WiFi into our motorhome and after speaking to Lauren, we were squeezed in to get it fitted the day before we went on holiday. Unfortunately no one was available to explain the workings of it and we found out the docking station wasn’t charging the unit. On our return I spoke to Lauren who got us booked in and took the time to note and see what our issue was. One hour later we had a system working as it should. Lauren and the technician couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful in resolving our issue.
Good Afternoon Alan, thank you for taking the time to write a review on our website. We are delighted to hear your WIFI & docking station are working properly now and that we were able to help! Any other problems you know where we are! Happy Motorhoming!
Recently returned from our second trip in a BC Motorhome Rental. Once again the whole rental experience was made easy and was a pleasure from start to finish. All the staff we've encountered in Ayr have always been courteous, professional and helpful and I'd like to thank Catherine in particular for looking after us. Both vehicles we've hired so far have been immaculate and we'll certainly be back to hire again. Highly recommend BC Motorhomes in Ayr.
Hi Ian, thank you for your review! We're really glad to see that you had a good experience while renting a BC Motorhome. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know! We'll pass your comments on to Catherine. If there is anything else we can do to help, or if you have any questions, please let us know. We hope to see you again soon!
I had a very strange experience at this dealer. Having been a caravaner I am now looking to buy a motorhome but only when I find one that Is suitable and that I really like. Before my visit I checked their website and found several models which were of interest. Since this dealer keeps all of their motorhomes locked, a salesperson is required to facilitate viewing. The one that “helped” me seemed to have little knowledge of the stock and what was advertised on the website. He was reluctant to let me view several vehicles and even suggested that I should choose from a catalog and then he would he let me see the one I wanted to buy. The bottom line is that I am not going to spend around £40000 buying from a brochure. His attitude was really strange, everything was too much bother and he seemed totally uninterested in selling me anything. Perhaps he thought me a time waster with no intention of buying, which I am not, but I have never come across anything like this from any retail business and there didn’t seem to a queue of customers seeking his attention. I could go on at length but enough said, just prepare to be patronised. It makes me wonder what their after sales service is like. The thing is that they are the by far biggest dealer in the area and having to rule them out would be very inconvenient. Maybe that is part of the problem?
Hello, we are very sorry and disappointed to hear that you feel you have had a bad experience with us at BC Motorhomes. I have spoken to our Business Director Calum Watson, whom has asked if it would be possible for you to email us at enquiries@bcmotorhomes.co.uk to give us more information so we can try and resolve this as soon as possible. Best Wishes, BC Motorhomes.
From the start to finish Catherine was a complete joy to deal with & added to the rental experience. I would recommend Hiring for a weekend to everyone after such an enjoyable trip! Thank you Bc Motorhomes
Hello Mike,

Thank you for your very kind review; we appreciate you taking the time to let us know! We'll pass your comments on to Catherine. We hope to see you again soon for another BC Motorhomes Rental.
Totally disgusted van booked in for 3rd year service an habitation check, no issues with habitation check but they carried out a 2nd year full service including brake fluid change on a 3 year old van ??? despite service booked being stamped that 2nd ear service was already done, charged £700.26 p for habitation check and service total rip off. still waiting on service Manager getting back to see what they are going to do about it, Fiat Professional have been informed and are awaiting my reply with the outcome, why give a 2nd year service to a 3 year old van with the service booked all stamped up by a more than reputable company , definitely not like BC Motorhomes just total rip off , stay clear of service department.
Terrible experience from start to finish you think a company selling high end products like motorhomes would have a deasent aftersales service or a decent service department apparently not I have a catalog of disasters and complaints with a £100,000 Plus motorhome that I’m so disgusted with them I have to take my motorhome 300 miles to have work carried out but I feel better as they couldent or dident want to fix warranty work they are over stretched in there service department so much so they are shoddy I have a list of complaints that would take all night to write I’m going to get in touch with there managing director as I don’t think he knows half of what’s going on beware promise you the world and deliver a balloon
Hello William, we are very sorry to hear that you feel you have had a bad experience with us at BC Motorhomes. I have spoken to our Business Director Calum Watson, whom has said he has been continuing to resolve your issue and will be in touch with you again shortly to discuss further. Best Wishes, BC Motorhomes
Purchased a new campervan from BC Motorhomes, after 15 months van sprung a leak in roof light. The van has since been returned on four occasions for repair over a 13 month period where BC motorhomes have been incapable of fixing and the van unuseable. The experience over this period has been of appalling after sales service with misleading and evasive communication. This business is not capable of aftersales service. I would urge any buyers who have experienced similar levels of service to write a review.
Its James here, the newly appointed service manager at BC Motorhomes.

We realise you have had these issues with your motorhome in the past and for that we are sorry that you feel we have let you down.

We recognize you as a valued customer, together with the rest of our customers. You are all extremely valuable to us.

Going forward we have new processes in place to help with better communication.

Again our sincerest apologies.

Kind Regards

James
Delighted with our Elddis Accordo 125 Motorhome, which we purchased early November and got the chance to test out recently. Excellent customer service from start to finish. Would highly recommend and would be happy to deal with BC Motorhomes in future. Sincere thanks to Graeme and Ian for being so helpful.
Thank you for your review Tom! We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your new motorhome and have managed to get out a run - we hope you had a great time. Hope to see photos of your adventures soon! Best Wishes BC Motorhomes.
Had problems with our motor home and BC Motorhomes bent over backwards to resolve them, the staff are a credit to the company. We went on to buy another motor home from them and again received helpful, friendly, honest advice. Looking forward to a long and happy relationship.
BC Motorhomes is rated 3.86 based on 29 reviews