Bathe and Slumber Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bathe and Slumber

About Bathe and Slumber: Bathe & Slumber makes luxury bed sheets at accessible prices. We believe that high quality craftsmanship, smart design and personal comfort shouldn’t cost a fortune – and that above all – you should wake up happy.

How would you rate Bathe and Slumber?

"LOVE these sheets"
"I am delighted with my new sheets, slept in them for the first time last night and they felt so soft"
Samantha S
Verified Buyer
"Quality Egyptian Cotton bedding!"
"Wonderful packaging and presentation! The sheets are so comfortable, I cannot praise enough!"
"Best sheets I've ever had! Actually sleeping better since I got them"
"Look beautiful and feel great"
Stephanie H
Verified Buyer
"I bought the Powder Percale Set and it is so comfy! Will definitely be buying some more around Christmas time for family and friends."
"Amazing sheets and great customer service 10/10"
Catherine W
Verified Buyer
"The sheets are luxurious and beautiful"
"Got some percale sheets and they are so crisp and cool, love them!"
"Excellent quality bedding - have now bought twice from Bathe & Slumber and on both occasions have found the bedding to be excellent quality and far superior to the other stores I have bought from in the past. Customer for life!"
"Sheets feel amazing"
"I LOVE these sheets, they are so soft and comfy. I will probably get a second set next year"
"By far and away the softest most comfortable bed set I've ever had. I have a deep sided mattress that most sheets that say they suit extra deep or 13" sides, but don't hold in place and end up scrunching up in the middle of the bed. The B&S sheets fit 14" mattresses sides, so they are more securely held in place and don't scrunch up."
"Lovely quality sheets, Virgin discount helped make them more affordable too!"
"I ordered these sheets on Monday and was sleeping in them Tuesday evening! They are the same quality as my Ralph Lauren sheets but half the price! They need to introduce more colours in their range but overall I am very pleased with Bathe & Slumber!"
"Love everything about my duvet cover. Well thought out design with the hidden rubber buttons and most important it feels amazing. Will definitely be completing the set!"
"I have purchased 3 sets. 2 as gifts and finally 1 for me. They are wonderful."
"I had high expectations because the sheets came highly recommended. I am happy to say that they did not disappoint. I will be buying more products from them"
"Prompt delivery, lovely packaging and informative online store. Sheets lovely!"
Bathe and Slumber is rated 4.98 based on 48 reviews