Baron at Bucknell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Baron at Bucknell

Tell us how Baron at Bucknell made you happy

"IJWTS wow! Why can't I think of thigns like that?"
"we loved everything about this inn. The rooms are great, the food is fab, the staff are lovely"
"We were visiting friends in Bucknell and attending the Ludlow Arts Festival The Baron was an obvious choice and the room and facilities were excellent"
"Came to the Baron for the second time, this time with family to celebrate my 70th birthday. Lovely rooms, excellent food and first class service. Thanks again Phil and Debra for a memorable stay."
"Excellent accommodation and food. A very relaxing place to stay and the views of the surrounding countryside would be hard to beat. We will be returning."
"Very enjoyable stay - room was spottlesly clean,beds very comfortable and food / drinks very good as well. Highly recommended - we'll be back next time we're in the area !!"
"Lovely overnight stay at The Baron. Owners very friendly & made us welcome. Food plentiful & nicely presented. Bedroom spotless, lovely decor & the king size bed was probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The surroundings & gardens beautiful. We would definitely stay again a delightful place. Irene Davies & Arthur Harby Stockport."
"Lovely quiet place to stay. Rooms tastefully decorated to a very high standard. Will definitely like to return someday"
"A most enjoyable and comfortable over night stay.Excellent accommodation."
"Beautiful location, plenty of parking space, pleasant, helpful staff, high standard, well provided, modern and spotless room, bathroom excellent, quality meal - all in all, an excellent stay"
"We really enjoyed our stay here. It was a really friendly family run hotel. The rooms were luxurious, spotlessly clean and furnished to a high standard .The food was excellent with lots of local produce being cooked. We will certainly be returning."
"Wonderful place to have a relaxing stay. All the facilities of the Inn were fantastic - bar, restaurant, outside lawns and patio, rooms and even a camping area at the rear of the property. The staff were very welcoming and gave very good service in the bar and restaurant, where we enjoyed our dinner. The bedrooms are very well appointed and have very tasteful decor. The family owned and run Inn is in a small, delightful village and definitely worth a visit. It was a pity we only had one night there."
"We cannot fault our stay at the Baron. The accommodation wing was brand new and our room very attractive and very comfortable. My wife was on a restricted diet and the staff went out of their way to prepare food she could eat. She is determined to return when restored to health to enjoy the excellent food she saw me enjoying. Highly recommended!"
"After having spent the last six month's living in an hotel in Spain and also a caravan I must admit this was a very welcome treat and was half way home from our landfall in Portsmouth. The Evening meal was par excellence cooked by Debra, what a menu....Settled for a steak cooked exactly as ordered. The ambience in the bar was fantastic as was the choice of Real ales, Ludlow was the one I chose folled by copious amounts of Cider and to finish the evening several glasses of Welsh whisky. Every one in the bar was friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The accomodation was certainly first class and Mine hosts have taken a lot of care in preparing the rooms. Hope it will stay Shropshires best kept secret, but I doubt it. See you again for sure...Phil Deb and Ed the tree fella...."
"Third visit to this hotel and excellent as usual. Comfortable room with fine view of sheep and lambs. Good food and friendly service. We shall return."
"Our stay was exceptional, the room,the location,the staff were all five star. We shall retaurn"
"We had a very good stay here. We felt very well looked after. Excellent food, service and the room was comfortable and well appointed. I will be recommending a visit here to all of my friends."
"My wife and I stayed at 'The Baron' for three days. Phil and his 'family' team were great hosts. The room was super standard and I did comment that 'the hotel inspector' had nothing to teach them ... We will probably book again."
"beautiful room, tasty breakfast, great atmosphere."
Baron at Bucknell is rated 4.51 based on 244 reviews