Barney And Beau Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Barney And Beau
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Barney And Beau?

mia@barneyandbeau.com

6 Pontcanna Mews Pontcanna Cardiff

Tell us how Barney And Beau made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very candy person!!!we meet this beautiful shop in semptember un galles"
Are you Barney And Beau? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beautiful and unique gifts for special occasions."
"very friendly and helpful service. pleasure to shop."
"Gorgeous shop. So pleased with all we have bought there. The lovely owner Mia is so kind and helpful. We will definitely be making Barney and beau a shop we use."
"Excellent service and product. Good value for money too!"
"I’m so impressed with Barney and Beau. It’s my first port of call when I need to buy a present. It has such an amazing mix of gifts, items I’ve never seen in the high street. And they’re at different prices to suit all budgets. Be warned though. You’ll go intending to buy one thing and come home with three!"
"I found exactly what I was looking in Barney & Beau. A special friend had just given birth & normal baby shops just didn’t have the special gift I was looking for. It needed to be something special. Mia picked out & wrapped the gifts in a beautiful way. Her service was personal yet natural, Mia went above & beyond showing me products she could order in also. Service like this isn’t found everyday. I’ll definitely use Barney & Beau for every gift I need in the future. I can’t recommend this shop enough. 5 star service Mia & team.."
"You won’t get better customer service anywhere else and the products are top quality. Worth every penny. X"
"Always a great selection of unique, design-led Kids clothes, accessories toys and books. Good price range. Always helpful advice and lovely welcome."
"Charming independent shop filled with beautiful baby gear. Offerings matched only by service. Perfect store for gifting the stylish tots in your life."
"fantastic especially mia"
"A friendly welcome and fantastic products, a little gem."
"Wonderful wonderful wonderful, as always. Beautiful unique products and out of this world service! (and this is from someone who doesn’t usually write reviews!)"
Barney And Beau is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access