Barney And Beau Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Barney And Beau
Live Chat
"I found exactly what I was looking in Barney & Beau. A special friend had just given birth & normal baby shops just didn’t have the special gift I was looking for. It needed to be something special. Mia picked out & wrapped the gifts in a beautiful way. Her service was personal yet natural, Mia went above & beyond showing me products she could order in also. Service like this isn’t found everyday. I’ll definitely use Barney & Beau for every gift I need in the future. I can’t recommend this shop enough. 5 star service Mia & team.."
"You won’t get better customer service anywhere else and the products are top quality. Worth every penny. X"
"Always a great selection of unique, design-led Kids clothes, accessories toys and books. Good price range. Always helpful advice and lovely welcome."
"Charming independent shop filled with beautiful baby gear. Offerings matched only by service. Perfect store for gifting the stylish tots in your life."
"fantastic especially mia"
"A friendly welcome and fantastic products, a little gem."
"Wonderful wonderful wonderful, as always. Beautiful unique products and out of this world service! (and this is from someone who doesn’t usually write reviews!)"
Barney And Beau is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews